I'm pretty late, but I hope not too late to wish you a Merry Christmas, Carmen!🎄
And if I am too late, then have a Merry day after Christmas!..😀

I'm pretty late, but I hope not too late to wish you a Merry Christmas, Carmen!🎄
And if I am too late, then have a Merry day after Christmas!..😀
Thank you Carcass 🙂 right now it's 10am on Christmas morning and my son is about to arrive for gifts and lunch prep. Have an awesome day with your home filled with loved ones 💚

Merry Christmas to the entire Ray clan from me and my family in Los Angeles:
20221225_120319-jpg.2623547

ChristmasAK.jpg

Merry Christmas to the entire Ray clan from me and my family in Los Angeles:
20221225_120319-jpg.2623547

ChristmasAK.jpg
Thank you to the Shed family and merry Christmas to you too from sunny South Africa. I do love this lit bud 🔥

:nicethread: I’m here now too. :dude-knocking: I got all caught up but you’re not home. Enjoy the time with your family, friends and have a safe return trip home. I can’t wait to see those young ones.
Morning Nev :) Thank you for finding my journal! I am excited to see those babies when I get home tomorrow too.

I'll have to check the site rules but I'm pretty sure there's one about not posting while you're on vacation :rolleyes:
Ok, I'm back now :) This is what greeted me when I walked in the door...

A Week Of Swick And Absence
Screenshot (277).png

I was away for a week and when I got home the swick and the pots were dry to the touch. Roots have started growing into the perlite and the stems are gangly, so I sense an upcan coming soon. In the meantime I have given the stems some support and recharged the swick. They are working on their thirds set of leaves.
DSC_0833-Edit.jpg

Skywalker, Kush Cut Auto 12 days old
DSC_0826-Edit.jpg

Red Russian XXL 12 days old
DSC_0822-Edit.jpg

This discoloration is not particularly attractive. Let's hope it isn't going to become and issue. The plants look super healthy otherwise.

Tomorrow I go shopping for perlite, flower nutes and plastic dishwashing bowls. I'll have the final pots ready when the sprouties are strong enough for an up pot.

Thank you for visiting and growing with me y'all :green_heart: I appreciate the support!

Back
Top Bottom