Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Thanks Archi the pleasure is all mine.Glad you are starting up a new journal :). I like them because i can go back and look to see when i popped/flipped etc. They come in handy.
Yea that is a big help haha! Any of the strains Im growing interest you?

Doc seems pretty specific about each step in the process so I would think it would be in the instructions! If you don't follow the instructions you might as well be growing in soil like the rest of us :).
How dare you suggest I grow in that stuff you call soil!:rofl:
:laugh:

All kidding aside, Im actually asking from just a general curiosity. My gut tells me this soil was thoroughly soaked and allowed to drain 11 days ago and 1 gallon is a lot of soil for a seedling to explore.

When I plant an auto sprout in a 7 gallon pot I don't soak it. I just water in a ring around the sprout that I move outward as it grows. And a little right down the middle for the tap.
Right, but you dont want that soil to have dry pockets either. I took that possibility out of the equation, I suppose. Well hopefully I havent messed anything up already haha.

Hey Archi! I was hibernating when you started this so I’m glad I found it (well glad you posted it in the q&a ;))

Great start! Excited for you starting with the High Brix kit and the joys of living soil :D

And since you asked. No it’s not too early to be starting the wet dry. It’s exactly right in fact. From when seeds come up, its pretty standard 3-4 weeks before needing 1st Drench (with a little dribble on the top in the meantime, if needed - away from the stem). You want them to be on the edge of wilting before drenching.

It’s gonna be great! :cheer:

:passitleft:

Hey Archi! I was hibernating when you started this so I’m glad I found it (well glad you posted it in the q&a ;))

Great start! Excited for you starting with the High Brix kit and the joys of living soil :D

And since you asked. No it’s not too early to be starting the wet dry. It’s exactly right in fact. From when seeds come up, its pretty standard 3-4 weeks before needing 1st Drench (with a little dribble on the top in the meantime, if needed - away from the stem). You want them to be on the edge of wilting before drenching.

It’s gonna be great! :cheer:

:passitleft:

Thanks so much for joining me AG! You put my mind to ease about the first drench! I feel kinda bad watching em sit there for weeks but I know how busy the roots are under there. I understand that most of the action is below ground. I am so glad to hear I am on the right track and welcome to the grow! :theband:

I am super curious about the bedroom cookies because i know a member here created it. Haven't watched a Durban Poison grown out here either. Who was the breeder for your Blueberry?
Dutch Passion for Blueberry and Durban both. Yes Penny grew out the Bedroom Cookies and I think it's cool if I say Rich Farmer is the breeder. Its a cross of Girl Scout Cookie Xtreme and Afghan. Its alleged that a purple pheno exists and I hope one of the two I have are it.

Slide over Duggan, let me ease in here and watch the fun too! ..... Ok Archi ole Rooster1 is I the garden...........:peace:
Well welcome in Rooster1 plenty of room you still got a good seat haha! :ciao:

What Amy said Arch! :passitleft:
Thanks Ween! I had a feeling you'd be along to set me straight soon enough!

Seriously, I appreciate everyone looking in and joining. There's alot of great people in this community and I know time is precious. :welcome:
:thanks:

Small plants do not require a Drench....just a drink.
Mine typically go 5 to 7 weeks from seed before they get a full strength Drench.
Thanks Duggan, so in case Ive got my definitions wrong, when you say drink you mean a dunk of regular water right? Way I understand is we want to dunk while we are in 1 gallon containers. I understand regular water until the fifth node and then we start veg schedule.
It seems the sprinkling of water on the topsoil is fairly standard practice between dunks yea?

Back
Top Bottom