Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkle

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkl

variety is the spice of life! i love trying new strains making new crosses to try, tried the blue caramel tonight.....i was stupefied for 3 hours:high-five:
Nice!!!
Yeah I am running a mixed bag mostly to take samples to the local. I am trying to never have to step foot in a kitchen again and make this my full time job. At the end of the day I plan on ordering some reg seeds and start breeding... Send me some blue caramel pls...lol I have made Black Caramel before, but we called it "oh shit, I hope we don't need that for a while"...lol

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkl

Fed the ladies today, amaze, pgr and, tea. They look really happy so far getting really frosty and kinda musky (smells like cat piss and grapefruit to be honest) :thumb:

Sour Diesel's
2012-11-03_11-07-59_797.jpg

2012-11-03_11-15-55_530.jpg
2012-11-03_11-19-30_145.jpg

Auto Amnesia
2012-11-03_11-22-12_543.jpg

2012-11-03_11-22-18_812.jpg
2012-11-03_11-22-49_724.jpg

:peace::passitleft::peace:

:bravo: Looks great man! + plus reps

I had to hit the panic button this morning, the 400w ballast I got a couple months ago has died...it's not even getting any power to the fan...It has a 5 year warranty and it's from one of our sponsors so I'm more than sure it'll be ok. The Sour Diesels had to go into the cfl veg box and switched it to 12/12, the clones and seedlings went into the mother tent (well what I could fit in there). Now I hope that the sour diesels don't grow balls :S Shouldn't be to much of a worry I have plenty of faith that my plants can handle the stress. I mean I have been giving the flower garden all the left over's from my plants(tea and they got the T&J fert's). They are still blooming and we've had quite a few freezing nights. I think a couple extra hours of dark isn't going to hurt my tough girls.

Yeah they were cool about it. I just have to pay the shipping they send me a new one and I send the old one back. Really cool :D I should have it sometime next week. :thumb:

thats awesome news. are you gonna leave them on the reduced lighting schedule you have been forced to use?
that MJ bioligy thing i read said 10 hours was fine but less than that showed no benefits over 10 hours of light.

my plan is GLR 13-11 and a straight 10-14 for flowering next time i do non auto's. hell im gonna compare 10 hours and 24 asap to see how the numbers crunch.

Nah i just put them back on 12/12 high brix plants don't really stress out all to much :D Good thing I didn't destroy that box, cause I was going to. It's getting replaced with a twin to the hook up that I have up there too :D

Ladies are chillin in their hotel, its pretty crowded in there, but the sun is still shining on them :cheer: I gave them all a bit of a trim up, man they have some nice bud's on them. I'll post some pics later today.

The auto wouldn't fit into the box so I chopped her the pics on this page are the last we shall see of her. It's pretty nice smoke though I tried it last night, amnesia held pretty true to its name. I don't really remember shit from last night. The taste is very hazy and the smoke is very light (compared to the bbg), the buzz is fast and strong (prolly from getting chopped early) without a hard come down and lasted for a while ( I kept smoking so IDK how long it lasted tbh). I would grow amnesia again for sure I give it an 8 of 10 on auto strains although it takes longer than most other auto's (85 days from germ sativa dom) its potent and tasty, and I usually don't care much for auto's this one I'd be happy if it came for free again.

Currently I have a Critical Jack (auto) going with my CVK's that I have started, they're close to being moved from the red solo cup to a pot. I should have my replacement ballast soon so growing life will be back to normal upstairs. Once that show's up I'll start moving things, they'll get bio vam on the roots and into the t&j amended soil and some tea. I did just put like 1/8 tsp of bio vam top dressed in the solo cups and pushed it down with a really weak tea. They loved it!!! Made a massive gain the next day.

The end of the T&J went into some pro-mix with some worm poop and some tea yesterday. The cooking soil is for the CVK it's growing great and really shot up after a couple Tbls of Tea and some BioVam. CVK I have a feeling is going to be a heavy eater (chemd x sfv ogk) so it's going to be a pretty hot soil. I have CVK 2 going and saving the other 4 for Doc's Kit, I also have a Critical Jack in flower. The new ballast will be here today so everything should be getting back to normal. Gave me a chance to clean the tent and the glass :D So, beginning of Dec'ish I'll be pulling the Sour Diesel #2 from Humbolt Seed Organisation. There are some Blueberry gum and Sour Diesel clones to go in with the CVK's but they're looking kind of weak. I'm sure they'll come around once they are in better light again. Pic update today when I move everything back.

looking ripe n ready mmmm mmmm mmmm
Yeah they ended up being really nice plants we were pretty happy with them this time (hey I was pissed with his issue last time too).

I will take some Sour Diesel pics today, they should be pretty much dried up today, and want some tea. Sour Diesels are stinky man, I mean fuel funk, the whole upstairs is pretty smelly and that's with the can in the tent, can't wait to smoke some. CVK is coming along very well and is going to sit in the veg tent for 3 weeks then get transplanted again and then into flower. The Sour Diesels should be done by then. I have 2 Sour Diesels, 4 blueberry gum to go in with the CVK too. The Sour Diesel mom is pretty nice now she is ready to give me loads of babies. I'm thinking about doing some high brix ak along with the CVK when doc's kit is ready after seeing r2's. Man if you havent seen his high brix AK, you might want to take a look.
Pics later!!!

That's what I'm striving for! very nice update bro.

Back
Top Bottom