Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkle

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkl

cheating shmeating lol if it works! im in the ballpark of high brix but i work alot harder at it,worth it but i envy the ease at which doc,curso,r2 vape ,ice, get to enjoy! i will get there soon, docs kit may be something i try, if i can find the soil,so far thats been my deal breaker.
Yeah your chemdawg looked pretty frigging amazing BID. I do find myself kinda trying to find something to do with these plants, other than look at them. After playing with them once a week, looking at them seems to be all there is to do (aside from watering which if you use the yucca extract you do the watering even less often). I've been feeding on Sunday, and watering on wednesday and just looking the rest of the days, remembering what a pain in the ass it's going to be to dump my 40gl rez and refill it for the flush. Yep I love me this easy growing, can't be beat.

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkl

You mean you get to touch them twice a week! Only once a week here!:nomo:

i had some chemdog today when i woke up i had a special jar set aside thats "my" jar of all the best looking smelling top buds so happend to be many that were right under the uvb and cured unopened undisturbed jar stashed in a very cold dark spot, and well omifrikkinholyshavedzeuschocolatesaltyballs!!! 1 good hit and i was face melting sliding off my chair ripped to the ubermax! i think i saw and played cribbage with god! much of the 5 hours i was affected is a blur and i have misssing time ,that is some super weed if ever i have seen any! does uvb work? im gonna go with FUCK YEAH!

i had some chemdog today when i woke up i had a special jar set aside thats "my" jar of all the best looking smelling top buds so happend to be many that were right under the uvb and cured unopened undisturbed jar stashed in a very cold dark spot, and well omifrikkinholyshavedzeuschocolatesaltyballs!!! 1 good hit and i was face melting sliding off my chair ripped to the ubermax! i think i saw and played cribbage with god! much of the 5 hours i was affected is a blur and i have misssing time ,that is some super weed if ever i have seen any! does uvb work? im gonna go with FUCK YEAH!

:rofl:
played cribbage with god
:rofl:

that alone is worth the reps...

great post, made me laugh and thats no easy feat on a day of no weed after 2 weeks of 24/7 smoking!

Love it BID....but...did u win the game with god??? lmao!!!!
I think that a uvb is in my future :D
Sorry bout the slow reply I broke my lappy and my phone asks for my pw so i dont bother logging in most days. The sour D is looking and smelling great, they are in the home stretch starting to close up now, shouldnt be but a week or so left.
:passitleft:

Okay I broke down a week or 2 ago and cut a branch, it is now dried and has about 9 days cure on it...WOW!!!! Insane good smoke, I knew diesel would be the shit brix'ed. Here are a few pic's of one of them, I might chop them all this weekend or early next week. The Humbolt Seed Oranization sour diesel #2 that I got are all the indica dom. They claimed this was sativa dom...well...I disagree, but its really nice smoke, its a keeper.
2012-11-30_17-07-58_894.jpg
2012-11-30_17-08-33_588.jpg
2012-11-30_17-09-00_917.jpg

I'll actually take pics of them before I chop them this time.
:peace::passitleft::peace:

Man those look incredible! They look like sugar coated rocks! You must of got a Indica phenotype. How are the effects up or down?

Man those look incredible! They look like sugar coated rocks! You must of got a Indica phenotype. How are the effects up or down?
I pulled that branch all clear so its like a rocket....but it stays heady for a looooong time. The buds I'm smoking are sticky bricks, should be nice harvest for what I'm using ;) They're milky/clear (like 80/20)now, just the way I like it so we shall see. I'm impressed to with these plants to be honest trust me I am happy they are an indica pheno. I took 2 clones off one of these plants, they're banging in the recycled soil from the bbg grow with a bit of worm poop. They're actually frostier than their mom was at this stage.

Today is D day for the Sour Diesel I love this shit for real. I now know how diesel is suppose to taste. The smoke is still pretty heavy but its not noticeable until you exhale. When you do....man its so nice, I have yet to share any (I'm being greedy) yet. T & J with worm poop added up to be a sum, I can't wait to get the sour d into doc's soil. I ordered his kit yesterday can't wait to get it rolling, I'll be starting a new journal then. This one will probably end with the CVK that I have planted right now.:passitleft: The CVK are happy in 5gl bags I put them in flower a bout a week ago. The sour diesel clones will get transplanted into 5gl pots with the recycled soil. Its been cooking for like 2 1/2 months...lol I add the poop at transplant too. I have 4 Blueberry Gum clones and 2 more sour d to go into the flower tent, I'll have a full house again today. I also have a crit jack chilling in flower, its an auto, so it'll be some good in between smoke, it too is in the recycled soil. So I'll do a big pic update sometime this evening, these plants are worth sharing.

doc's soil. I ordered his kit yesterday can't wait to get it rolling
:thumb:
Mine will be here Thursday !
I have had some Colombian Red Haze seeds I been wanting to pop, and think I will do them in Docs kit.

wait what docs kit is ready? well hell damn! how much?
that plant looks gawd daum hella uber yumz! im coveting over here... im getting some blue dream clones soon thanks to a member, and hopefully ive been a good boy this year and gdp will appear in my stocking , my plan with the bd is feminized seeds right off the bat, i get 2 so 1 is mom bound the other veg n flower quick so i can get a taste right off, i need a nice sativa for daytime:thumb:

Yeah what R2 said, it be ready :D I should have mine on Friday. I'm gonna pop the CVK seeds after it gets here. I decided to not pull the sour diesel the other day just a couple buds were 100% ready. They have a few more day's in them so they got fed along with the rest of the plants. Sometime this week I'll pull them though.

I hope santa is good to you BID...Did you ever find a local shop that has pro-mix? GDP would be really nice in some brix soil :passitleft:
I am really blown away with how good this sour diesel tastes. It's exactly what I was hoping for kinda heavy and really funky, it will choke you up really good on exhale if you took in to much with the smoothness of the inhale. The buzz is probably one of the best I've had for my condition so this is a keeper. I have some work to do on the mom's today so I'll probably do some bbg and sour d with the cvk in doc's kit. I think the 3 would make for a crazy salad all mixed together :D.

Back
Top Bottom