Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkle

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkl

thats odd i have never gotten a male from fem seed i have popped a bunch always a female, some of the seeds i feminized have had hermies not many tho like 2 out of 100 , sounds like they are not really selling real fem seed, or got mis labeled? something? idk thats so odd to me, i may decide to order some promix, taxtime maybe when $ is not so tight

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkl

thats odd i have never gotten a male from fem seed i have popped a bunch always a female, some of the seeds i feminized have had hermies not many tho like 2 out of 100 , sounds like they are not really selling real fem seed, or got mis labeled? something? idk thats so odd to me, i may decide to order some promix, taxtime maybe when $ is not so tight

I was shocked too BID, I only had cracked 2 so I have 4 back up plans, if I had room for it I would have liked to have kept it, I think sour d and bbg crossed with cvk might have been nice. Maybe if I get another I'll make a spot for the little guy. I would say you will be a very happy man after tax time as this grow really impressed me. I smoked with my nephew's last night, they were both blown away by the brix weed...."f'ing amazing" and "I'm really really high" were the responses from them. This Sour Diesel kinda reminds me of making people "you can't make'em hot enough" wings. I watched both of my nephews get fooled by the smoothness, only to get choked like it was the hand of god for taking to much.

DocBud's kit is now working...Soil is cooking, sprays are mixed, instructions are posted. I ended up needing to give the Blueberry Gum mom's some love so I have 4 of them working with 4 sour diesel. The Blueberry gum should be really nice with Doc's kit too. I am really excited about this grow. The last sour diesel from the seed grow is still finishing up it's a really nice plant.
2012-12-06_09-29-52_347.jpg
2012-12-08_12-09-40_361.jpg

These are in the recycled soil with some added worm poop.
2012-12-08_12-09-19_391.jpg

Harvested
2012-12-06_09-29-29_631.jpg

shes a looker like the blunt top, the results im getting now with the blend im using are phenomenal i have had the chance to share with a few ppl including a member "hozona" he was floored after 1 water pipe hit, and just loved the chemdog, everyone that has had any of the wwxbb or chem are amazed at the taste and potency, my brother shared with several of his crowd all say its the best they have ever had that my bro has the "chron" and will pass up other stuff hoping he will show up with his "godweed", if results can get better than that well damn! if i were looking to start a business i sure do have the top shelf handled lol but im just trying to give my family and self the best possible meds for our conditions at some point i will try docs kit after the holidays most likely:high-five:

These results are amazing BID, I am looking forward to even better (wasn't to sure it was possible). I am taking that last sour d down today, she is close enough, I need the space. Everything that will be in the tent is in the recycled soil. The other CVK is a female!!! So I'll take a couple clones off her and add it to the aero cloner for Doc's Kit. The Kit would be a great Christmas present for the organic grower in your life (even if it's you)!!!.

That last sour d is taking it's sweet ole time finishing up, she is so stinky, my wife thinks a cat pissed by there...lmao!!!! So I took 2 clones of the CVK and put them in the aero cloner and took 1 of each out. The CVK is going to grow one big ole top so I took all the lower branches off, she is stretching nice now, I am happy this one turned out to be a female I really didn't want to have to crack more seeds and start all that wait over again.

as much fun as breeding is sometimes its nice to just have some big stinky ladies do their thing with no interference thats mostly what i did withe the last run i ended up doing a little pollen chucking ,nothing like im doing this round with fem seed and such
I've never really done any breeding, I've always done clones or female seeds, I might try it someday when I have space for it.

On "breeding" or more accurately "making seeds" in my case...I will take 100 free f1 seeds over a few $10-$20 seeds any day ..its nice to be able to pop 4 or 5 times the number of plants you need and then be able to pick out the best of the best and cull the rest without feeling that burning sensation in the rear.
I have "Darwinized" my AKs out to f3 and f4...still getting the same great results, with basically 2 phenos to choose from...dank and super dank :)

You guys are making me wish I had kept that cvk dude and saved some pollen, next time I am for sure going to. My brother-in-law has pollen from years ago he just q-tips into a couple buds for next season, I should have thought instead of being bummed....lesson learned ... The silver lining from that cloud went into the bin...lol

Man, I am just completely blow away by the events that unfolded in Connecticut. My thought are with them. What has happened?? Are people really this fucked up?? Man I don't know anymore we went wrong somewhere, I'm not even sure if it's fixable in our lifetime. Is the constitution maybe outdated?? Why is someone able to go anywhere and shoot a bunch of people up?? I'm not a pro or anti-gun person, I don't mind them at all and I think they have their place. I am pro common sense and mine is telling me that living with 225 year old gun laws isn't sensible. Anyways thoughts and prayers to everyone, because, everyone is effected by this cowardly deed.
:peace::passitleft::peace:

Curso, that ruined my day yesterday man. Now that I have a child it really was extra disturbing but I can go get a gun off the street in 30 minutes laws regardless of the gun laws if I wanted to and I am not just bsing. I blame it on the judicial system I know to some it may seem barbaric but when they took away public hanging it has all went south from there. I am an eye for an eye kind of person!:peace:

Bored...Here's a pic :passitleft:
2012-12-14_13-08-48_499.jpg

That is a fatty man wow! + reps

Thx GG She is still fattening up maybe tomorrow or so...lol I told my buddy he has to wait for some, "I don't like hard avocado's"...lmao I letting her get just right :D

Looking good Curso!
Just subbed up.
going back for a read through..
finally starting to get out and check some other journals..
wiw!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom