Darkscotia’s First Grow Room Farewell - High Brix - Florida Gold

For sure no injury slowing me down. Using a paddle and drill to mix water as opposed to just shaking 5 gallon buckets and using siphon hose to fill up 1 gallon jugs. And the new buildings are coming along as well. Awesome friends showing up out of blue to help. My wife posted a pictures of me insulating with one hand and everyone just showed up. Should be both drywalled by end of day tommorow. Then my buddy is mudding and painting.

That's really awesome Dark that you have good friends like that are helping you out. Plants look great. Looking forward to seeing you mere grow rooms in action.

:passitleft:

Thanks all. My friends all showed up cause they want more hb smoke lol. And they realize without new spaces I don’t have any to share lol. Cheers all

I was kinda thinking that but didn't want to say it. I'm sure their still great friends too!

Well you know what they say "a friend with weed is a friend indeed!"

Ha, nice! An old favorite saying.

So quick update. Been working hard with one arm for now. Darn it’s really hard to do normal stuff with opposite hand that I’m used to. Yup had to break dominate arm. Girls probably will get another GE feeding in a row and hoping this will be last time feed. Worst case a few may need to remain a bit longer.
Garages all are in paint stage with a few trades to come finish there work before the real rooms can be built. Need solar panels installed and heat pumps installed. Solar panels mainly as city needs to inspect work after completion.

Some pic of girls

And some high brix tomato’s and peppers

So just a few pictures of the girls and a few pictures of my next babies as well. There was 4 popping out in record time but then 2 wilted up at exact same time so for now there’s only 2. Maybe just run to girls with extra veg time and in 26 gallon pots instead.
Anyhow some pictures( sorry not the best needed to steal my t5 for vegging seedlings)

So as of this morning girls are going dark for 24 hrsthen chop time. Not looking forward to that with broken arm. Typically I love trim time. Yes it takes time but I find it calming and rewarding.
Will hopefully get some pics during harvest.

I hope you have a friend or two coming to help trim or at least it's not your dominant arm that's broken. Based on the last set of pics, it seems a little early for chop, I saw mostly white pistils. Am I missing something?

I hope you have a friend or two coming to help trim or at least it's not your dominant arm that's broken. Based on the last set of pics, it seems a little early for chop, I saw mostly white pistils. Am I missing something?

Nah for most part these girls are done. Maybe pictures just aren’t showing there true colours. There is one which could probably use another week but only the top bud still has a few white pistils. While checking the trics it seems there done. I may leave the one girl in there but probably not. Want to make room for new girls. Some star pupil and maybe another strain but not sure.
Oh and yes my dominant arm unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom