Thank you my friend! And how have you been?
Good thank you. In COVID prison right now because I was exposed to a family with COVID, but I'm good. Please pop over and visit my outdoor grow :)

Good thank you. In COVID prison right now because I was exposed to a family with COVID, but I'm good. Please pop over and visit my outdoor grow :)
I hope all is well. We had similar situations here where I live. Do take care of yourself and for sure I will

Thanks for the tag DK!! I’m in on this one!! :popcorn:
nice score on the light bro!

Yessir!! I took the summer to get some business squared away as well as navigating the current realities state side.
was glad to see you, @West Hippie @Backlipslide had all got journal of the month when I logged back in.
I was still gardening but didn’t journal much other then a few pictures.
You must have been mistaken me for someone else because I never won GJOTM but thanks bro! Lol :battingeyelashes:

You must have been mistaken me for someone else because I never won GJOTM but thanks bro! Lol :battingeyelashes:
Plant and nug of the month for you I see lol
And working on 1 more as we speak lol

Dannnnmmmmmmmmmm... Stay healthy.

Yes I’m giving it another shot, it’s in my signature. I just started my last 2 big bud from nirvana. 1 in Dwc that I’ll flower once she’s big enough the other in coco as my mother.
OK I will come have a look. I just finished a dwc grow... Well to be honest it was 4 weeks from finished I ran into heat issues with the water. Super keen to see what you grow!
Nice light !
Thank you! Really is fantastic. I have never had such a bright light before. I nearly roasted my retinas the first power on.
Nice. I'm in DK. Lekker sponsorship yo. Well done.
Thank you very much Mr Lerugged. I want to see what you growing in our sun. My Gelato 33 is really pushing hard in this sun. Bet yours are monsters by now.
Always a pleasure. Even more a pleasure having you hear. See those peyotes of yours are really moving now.

Lots of time left, it could be anybody’s that’s up there. They’re all such great entries!!
I might just enter for notm

Morning boetie, I'm in for this grow...
Mr smeegs!! So happy you made it. Boy did I get my ass kicked by those KVS buds... Taste is up there with my old OG Kush for sure!!

UPDATE!

Here is a photo of my ladies soaking
20201030_183005.jpg

20201030_182959.jpg

So glad I bought that bottle of apple sours that came with a free tray of shot glasses. Now I have mini incubating soakers :laugh:

:theband::theband::theband:

Mr smeegs!! So happy you made it. Boy did I get my ass kicked by those KVS buds... Taste is up there with my old OG Kush for sure!!

Please don't lie to me cause she aint never done that to me before... hahaha

I'm only in early Veg with my lot so I think I mentioned to you bout dropping some kvs so yesterday I had 10 kvs with healthy taproots sticking out which I potted so thank you for getting me rejuvenated and excited about the kvs again...

Please don't lie to me cause she aint never done that to me before... hahaha

I'm only in early Veg with my lot so I think I mentioned to you bout dropping some kvs so yesterday I had 10 kvs with healthy taproots sticking out which I potted so thank you for getting me rejuvenated and excited about the kvs again...
I promise you. I will even roll you a doob

Always a pleasure. Even more a pleasure having you hear. See those peyotes of yours are really moving now.
Thanks bro!! Yeah they’re plugging right along!! Should be feed day today except I’ll prob be too busy with the daughter and Halloween today...

happy Halloween bro!!

might just enter for notm
Do it bro!! :high-five:

UPDATE!!!

20201102_092537.jpg

20201102_092543.jpg

These freedom pots arrived today and guess who needs more coco... This guy!!

So I'm off to go buy another super expensive brick. I'm rather disappointed in the pots as I originally thought these would be the ones with velcro considering the price but te he pots itself are very very decent I must say so let's go!!

I have a tail on the northern lights plant but not the rest. Going to plant them in the day today and get all things going!!!

Fast forward 8 hours later and now they all have tails! So in the pots they go!!
I have decided to go final pot on the get go

20201102_182024.jpg

100% successful germination baby!! :yahoo:

20201102_183335.jpg

So I decided to get these small plastic wash basins they use for dishes as they were only like R20 a piece so bargain!

I am hanging the light at 50 cm away from the pot at 25% strength. Again having such a long cord is such a blessing!!! :love:

20201102_183447.jpg

All babies planted on the November 2.
I only count from the day the tails show cause that's when they germinated.

Beautiful shot. This light truly makes taking photos so much more fun.

20201102_183319.jpg

So a small update but things are about to get exciting so let's go!!!

:theband::theband::theband:

Attachments

• 20201102_183335.jpg
    20201102_183335.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom