DK'S New Grow 2020

Yep a congrats is most def in order mr.D&K well done brother... A busted taproot could end up turning into a monster girl ya never know brother....
I believe she will be fine. I still got those burrowing bugs that's annoying me

I believe she will be fine. I still got those burrowing bugs that's annoying me

Have you tried h202/hydrogen peroxide yet I've used that and it sorts them out in no time, I see you've got diatemous earth but only works well on top when it's dry. Have you tried crushing/grinding up eggshells that also works.

Have you tried h202/hydrogen peroxide yet I've used that and it sorts them out in no time, I see you've got diatemous earth but only works well on top when it's dry. Have you tried crushing/grinding up eggshells that also works.
The what earth? Egg shells for?

I'm so lost now

The what earth? Egg shells for?

I'm so lost now

I can't pronounce or spell huh....haha, it's diatomaceous earth and it suffocates/drys out the critters exoskeleton/soft bits and kills them.
Crushed egg shells cuts them to pieces, it's a mini bloodbath under a microscope...haha, only kidding but it does stop them dead no pun intended..

I can't pronounce or spell huh....haha, it's diatomaceous earth and it suffocates/drys out the critters exoskeleton/soft bits and kills them.
Crushed egg shells cuts them to pieces, it's a mini bloodbath under a microscope...haha, only kidding but it does stop them dead no pun intended..
So basically I must crush egg shells and add it to the top layer of coco?

Them crushed shells are not pleasant for any bugs to crawl over. They will stay away. Just make sure to wash ansmy dry the shells or you May invite some nasties. Agree with peroxide and water. Dissolves the soft bodies of the larvae quick snap. Another application about 7 to 10 days later Will knock them out properly.
Cool scorpion. Looks like a fat tail.
Good on you for not killing it.

So I'm am extremely excited to announce that I found 3 perfect cheese seeds!!! I could possibly breed one of them if they stay auto

T

Thanks man! How's things your side. The heat here is unbelievable
Things are alright, should be meeting up with another member today to give him one of these green crack clones. My friend @Bushsmasher308 will be by later today for the other clone, other then that just having a relaxing day. We’ve been having a bit of a warm streak going on, it’s been really nice this past week and a bit not. It’s not as nice as it is there but, nice for this time of year in Alberta! Lol hope your staying cool!! :high-five:

Things are alright, should be meeting up with another member today to give him one of these green crack clones. My friend @Bushsmasher308 will be by later today for the other clone, other then that just having a relaxing day. We’ve been having a bit of a warm streak going on, it’s been really nice this past week and a bit not. It’s not as nice as it is there but, nice for this time of year in Alberta! Lol hope your staying cool!! :high-five:
Dude I legit started typing about a steak now and midway I realized you said streak :laugh:

Dude it's so hot here that you would think this is the Sahara desert. Grass is brown now...

I am still contemplating moving there. I have become chubby and my extra insulation should help me retain body heat in that ridiculously cold weather of yours:laugh:

Awesome about the clone! I might do the same here with a few friends if I can manage to clone like you...

Dude I legit started typing about a steak now and midway I realized you said streak :laugh:
:cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo:

Dude it's so hot here that you would think this is the Sahara desert. Grass is brown now...
I wish!

I am still contemplating moving there. I have become chubby and my extra insulation should help me retain body heat in that ridiculously cold weather of yours:laugh:
Haha:laughtwo: you can dress for the cold! But you can’t dress for the hot!

Awesome about the clone! I might do the same here with a few friends if I can manage to clone like you..
Looks like you’ve carried your self a bit of your own system, it looks great, man! :high-five:

So I have constant pain in my lower back and feet. I'm. All day on my feet and have to were formal shoes. Any ideas on a specific instruction to smoke or certain strain to aquire?

Back
Top Bottom