DK'S New Grow 2020

Hey DK.
Maybe you could try a high thc topical for your feet? Might take the edge off the pain and not get you high so you can work? I've always got some on hand for aches. Works excellently. Yeah the heat this weekend was brutal. Apparently in 30's today too. HAve a good one

So I have constant pain in my lower back and feet. I'm. All day on my feet and have to were formal shoes. Any ideas on a specific instruction to smoke or certain strain to aquire?

I have a bad back and indicas are perfect for me but others can't function well on it, also hybrids I've started enjoying. Alaskan ThunderF.ck and Warlock are good for almost immediate pain relief and potent when infused into coconut oil for edibles or topical a and balms..

Hey DK.
Maybe you could try a high thc topical for your feet? Might take the edge off the pain and not get you high so you can work? I've always got some on hand for aches. Works excellently. Yeah the heat this weekend was brutal. Apparently in 30's today too. HAve a good one

37c on my stoep yesterday, cloudy today but upper twenties still, morning mr.Rugged.

I have a bad back and indicas are perfect for me but others can't function well on it, also hybrids I've started enjoying. Alaskan ThunderF.ck and Warlock are good for almost immediate pain relief and potent when infused into coconut oil for edibles or topical a and balms..

37c on my stoep yesterday, cloudy today but upper twenties still, morning mr.Rugged.
OK thank you sir. I'm going to look into research for strains and those that you mentioned!

Yep. It's cooking already today. Morning Smeegs

:bravo: on the GJOTM award DK! You deserve it for sure, and it's always nice when the winner is someone I already sub :).

I'm going to the lavatory a lot
Again I got load shedding
It's now 2 times a day
I was sure that load shedding was related to your stomach problems, until you mentioned the timer!
When does one exactly give the auto flower nutes?
About 2 weeks ago ;). It's in full flower mode now so make it happy!

Sorry about the heat :(.

:bravo: on the GJOTM award DK! You deserve it for sure, and it's always nice when the winner is someone I already sub :).

I was sure that load shedding was related to your stomach problems, until you mentioned the timer!

About 2 weeks ago ;). It's in full flower mode now so make it happy!

Sorry about the heat :(.
You know coming from you that means a lot. Especially such a prestigious member. I remember the first time meeting you :laugh: I freaked out cause you were so decorated with titles and I was thinking to myself... Yeah but why is he helping me cause I'm from the middle of nowhere haha... Again and always I'm very appreciative of your help and thank you for always finding time to stop by!

Hahaha imagine haha. Well loadshedding took a toll on my light and it now rattles by the fan. I believe it's just a Lil dirty or something. Could be the bearing is dry. Waiting on the timer to pop now. They did say no more from yesterday but who knows... We had 4 new stages implemented recently so happy days...

OK as for the nutes I was pretty sure I should of changed them up haha. OK I'll do the flower nutes for the botanium so far.

This heat is insane. It feels like being in your skin is too much. Always sweating and no matter where you sit it is hot.. I need to invest in cooling. This just means my winter will be harsh but I'm so chubby now I can handle it!

Quick question. I used to use a makeshift co2 emitter with sugar, water, yest and ginger. Should I be doing this again? I also am thinking of freezing a bottle of water and placing it behind my circulation fan thus hopefully increasing humidty and decreasing the heat as I'm daily on 30 degrees

Spoke way to damn soon. LOADSHEDDING just as I posted

I doubt you have the light power to make use of CO2 so skip that. And anything you can do to lower the heat would be great! If the power stays on of course :rolleyes:
So co2 is dependant on light power?

I wouldn't say dependent. Extra CO2 can't help the plant unless a number of environmental things are in place a lot more light than you have in the tent. Something at least over 600 PPFD or thereabouts.
And just when I thought I'm getting there... Boom! Knowledge!!! Thanks again Mr shed. I will look into cause that's intriguing. I think I'm not understanding the concept of co2

So 2 days in a row load shedding at 6am. These people can't think.... One needs to get ready for work or school at that time... Well atleast I squeezed in a cup of coffee before it went out....

Agh tell me about it... (unnamed power utility) doesn't care about anyone besides themselves, if they're getting paid fat bonuses and stay outta the news that's enough for them... Really hope things get better in this country, it really is an amazing place if u put aside all the politics
This country is really beautiful besides all its drama. It is just sad it won't get back into a good state. I mean I don't support the past but I support that the country was once so stable. I hear talk of a nuclear plant being the last option. That really concerns me cause they can hardly keep our roads in a good state imagine how the plant will look. Ahhh it's such a frustration

@Smeegol... I saw on your journal you spoke about greensmokeroom. How is the delivery?

@Dkmg01 yeah man I completely agree with you they constantly wanna do new things and start new ventures but never is there any proper follow up... Once the tender is in theyre hands they happy and forget about everything else
Ja hey... Our municipality got a section 104 notice and 90 days to show why R30 million has dissappeared. My town looks like shit and there is pipes leaking all over even with water shortages. It's just cause those that took the Cas don't get affected at all and fuck up things for the rest... And to think my town was called the flower town of South Africa... Now it's weeds, thorns and potholes capital. Will start fishing in the newly formed rivers from broken pipes.

@Smeegol... I saw on your journal you spoke about greensmokeroom. How is the delivery?

Morning mr.D&K Greensmokeroom is fine with delivery just watch out if you order their international stock as I ordered a 10pack of Shiva Shanti from them and it took months to arrive and when it did eventually arrive it minus 9/10 seeds so I wasn't happy with them, used them once after that with their local stock option and it was here in 3 days and the flowers grew with no hiccups...

Morning mr.D&K Greensmokeroom is fine with delivery just watch out if you order their international stock as I ordered a 10pack of Shiva Shanti from them and it took months to arrive and when it did eventually arrive it minus 9/10 seeds so I wasn't happy with them, used them once after that with their local stock option and it was here in 3 days and the flowers grew with no hiccups...
Shit it's a good thing you say that. I could of had some nasty hiccup now. I'm very patient nowadays but when I order something I get cranky for some reason

Back
Top Bottom