420 Magazine Background

Doc Bud: High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Mr. Krip

Grow Journalist
420 Staff
Doc, I'm not sure who loves your kit more - me or her?:

I'm guessing it's her, only because I'm the one spending all the money and she's doing all the eating, but I do get my revenge come harvest time! :meatballs:

Last edited:

Doc Bud

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
Doc, I'm not sure who loves your kit more - me or her?:

I'm guessing it's her, only because I'm the one spending all the money and she's doing all the eating, but I do get my revenge come harvest time! :meatballs:
well, you're sure making it look good bro!

Slowpuffer

Awesome thanx duggs much appreciated brother. I'm off to do my leaf wash on my 2 White Alien's. They are doing great right out the gate. But this strain must be alil weaker at fighting off spidermites then my other strains. Cause they were the only 2 HB plants to get it. But they are my biggest HB plants I have so far lmao so idk. I jus figure I'll keep up with the leafwash every 2 days with these girls for awhile. Jus to make sure the plants stand the best chance they can when I go to flip them. I did 3 treatments last time over the course of like 6days an now they are back. So I figure I'll do every 2days and do like 5 treatments instead of 3 this time.
Were they all growing in the same tent ?? If so, then I'd treat all of them .
You're wanting to repot houseplants in High Brix or Coast of Maine? Either should work just fine. I do know that cactus and succulents like a more porous soil, with less organic matter.
[/QUOTe) Thanks Doc !! 4 two gl. Coast of Maine root balls into 4 ten gl. bags of your kit soil. So I guess we can say it's 80% kit soil/20% COM. should I ammend with 1st. run ammendment, and re-cook, before using for house plants . Or can i use it just like it is ?

Blazinjones

Do the leaf wash every 3 days, 3 times. That will do the job. No other foliars during. The reason you want to go 9 or 10 days is because that is the life cycle of eggs. Doing it for only 6 days might not get all the eggs.

Please blast the living daylights out of them....every inch of the plant. No light misting here.....hurricane.
Ok well I missed doing it yesterday anyway lol. So today will be the third day. Now for how hard I can spray my spray bottle would only allow me to spray so hard so I went out 2day an got a new sprayer jus for the HB girls weekly ipm. But yea ok I'll hit them every 3 days for like 10 days or so. I figure I'll go 12 days jus so I can get that last 4th treatment jus to make sure they are all gone.

This is the new sprayer I went an got jus for this lol.

Blazinjones

Ok so this is kinda off subject but I jus felt the need to comment on something I jus noticed lol. Well I jus clicked my fone internet an I must have been on here last an forgot to back out or cause i jus see page 1160 an I was like oh I wonder if any1 posted I'm my journal lol. An then I was like oh wait I dnt have tht many pages Haha I must be in docs thread an yup sure enough I was lol. Man this is a big one that's for sure I member when we were waiting to hit a 1000 lol now it kinda seems like it jus flys by. Now its 1160 an I swear jus yesterday I was lookn at like 1140 sumthn lol. Sure am glad I got a place like this tho that I can get the help I desperately needed in my garden to get me where I am 2day lol. Plus now tryn to learn this kit man @Doc Bud thanx so much brother for putting in an effort to help us lil guys as well get our hands on some of the best herbs out there lol I love this kit even with some problems it still ends up better then most stuff around here lol.

Doc Bud

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
Ok well I missed doing it yesterday anyway lol. So today will be the third day. Now for how hard I can spray my spray bottle would only allow me to spray so hard so I went out 2day an got a new sprayer jus for the HB girls weekly ipm. But yea ok I'll hit them every 3 days for like 10 days or so. I figure I'll go 12 days jus so I can get that last 4th treatment jus to make sure they are all gone.

This is the new sprayer I went an got jus for this lol.
The mites will try to run away when they hear you lock and load that sprayer.

Seriously, I had a CAnnabis Cup mite infestation a few years back. It took 4 months....taking everything out of the veg room every 3 days, spraying the crap out of it, putting it back.....spraying at transplant and then over the next 2 weeks.....

I never did get rid of those mites completely, but you'd never know they were there most of the time. Non toxic....no worries. Leaf Wash is a great product for ANY gardener, not just a HB gardener.

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018

Doc Bud

Product Reviewer
420 Staff

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018

Duggan

Boy those babies are fat! Are you cutting the lights down to 11 or 10.5 hours so they don't bloom again?
Yup, bin cutting day hours back over the last several weeks. Is now at 10/14, for the last 10 days. They are maturing properly, i'm satisfied .

Duggan

Doc Bud

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
I'll contribute another of high brix Platinum Cake in 2nd run soil:

Quit making us look stupid with those fakes. Incredible replicas.

Vapeman420

Hey all! Been a long time watcher of this group ever since I had to shut down my last grow, but I am very impressed with the info (and pics!) I see here daily! I was curious about something, my partner kept the nutrients in a hot shed for about 4 days and the cat drench popped the lid off and leaked the cat drench everywhere (did only leak into the provided plastic bag, I bought the XL kit). My question is would the cat drench still be good/ok to use or will I need a new batch of the stuff to get great results?
Thanks!

----Vape

Top Bottom