Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey Ween...just seein all these posts now. Yes, a few thoughts. most definetly agree with all ...sulpher burn...not bugs. Likely caused by that 'dusting' of that pure sulpher powder. with the flipping question...yes throw them all into bloom and cut off bad leaves and top...if you wish.
I'm thinking they started to bloom cuz of the serious stress caused by the 'burn' , this is my only reason for that cuz 16 hrs. is plenty to not allow bloom start. Has to be that stress. Cheers bud...live and learn eh.....

Interesting what I notice is this has effective two sets of leafs and if you look close you
can see this started about half way between the the first and second set, notice the bottom
set of damaged leafs the damage is at the bottom end of the leaf and the next set its at
the top. this tells me it happened at the same time. lower set had already grown out some
so damage at the bottom second set just starting so damage at the start of the leaf. Does
not look like it continued and was only a one time issue

Thanks,Gazoo! Yeah, just dealt with it and it got down a few nodes. The BCPs were affected the worst, the Slurry second and the Pupil Magoo was unaffected. She smells divine! BCP is kicking off the smells already too, yum!

Hey Ween...just seein all these posts now. Yes, a few thoughts. most definetly agree with all ...sulpher burn...not bugs. Likely caused by that 'dusting' of that pure sulpher powder. with the flipping question...yes throw them all into bloom and cut off bad leaves and top...if you wish.
I'm thinking they started to bloom cuz of the serious stress caused by the 'burn' , this is my only reason for that cuz 16 hrs. is plenty to not allow bloom start. Has to be that stress. Cheers bud...live and learn eh.....

Thanks Duggan! I just took care of them, cut off most of the affected leaves, onLy took a couple small tops. they started flowering before the sulfur burn but no doubt stress related. I hope I can salvage a decent crop.

Thanks all!

:passitleft:

Doc, what I think comes out in your Willie Nelson taste-wise as tropical fruit is Vietnam Black, cause I've chopped a sativa pheno of Orient Express, which is Vietnam Black x China Yunnan, and this plant had an extremely fruit expression, mainly spiced orange/cherry, but there is much more to that after some curing. Smoke is also amazing, and hash is divine. My favorite not too strong day smoke at the moment :hookah: Would love to put my hands on the original Vietnamese seeds!

That's the one:
oe37.jpg
Hey you could you make a more definded smoke Report? Do you think it would make a good Parent for a trip-weed??When did you get the seeds? cause i think to remember, that around 2011 or so the Genetics Changed cause reef lost hes Batch.. But semms still to be viet x Nepal, but not same strenght..

Let them get dry....as the directions say. Then give them either water, water + 1/4 Trans, or a Drench.....as the directions say. There is no reason to deviate from the directions. Especially at first.

They actually work.

Lol 4 sure thts why I wana make sure I fully understand them. Sry if it takes me a few times to catch on to things i learn alil slower then most. But I'm giving it my best and so far things are rockin in the veg area.

Actually I have a question about my non 420 hibrix veggie garden. I noticed on my peppers 2day these lil white/greenish dots on my leaves right in the crack of the leaves. So I went an got my super zoom camera pen an I see these devastating lil buggers. So wondering what they are first off and I'm guessing the leaf wash shud take care of it yeah? Or will I need to do something else?

View media item 1634560
View media item 1634561
View media item 1634562

The leaf wash will get them off your plants ...but then its the soil you have to worry about cuz the aphids ( if its aphids) will still be in there.

Shit so what does that mean then? Should I do some leaf wash in one of the feeding drenches maybe?? idk what else I should do I dont wana hurt the microbes in the soil.

:rofl::rofl:....U gotta read em all....lmao....! Welcome to this neighborhood 4V4....
I wish I could but you just freaked me right out with those creepy crawlers.... little bastards If they only they were bug enough to take a shotgun out on em.. If I was you I'd wash them completely.. add a soapy spray to the leaves that helps kill the fuckers and flush the fuxm outta your soil.. also I'd be inclined to leave my soil submerged in lute warm water for 8 hours.. drowndthe bastards out.. then get the temp up in your space and hope for the best and the medium dries out quick enough. . .

But then again. I'm a super novice so don't take my advice

Back
Top Bottom