Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Yip EEE My seeds came in 20 Blue Dream and 10 Gold Leaf from 420 Now I have to wait until next spring to pop them, Dam I am excited for next spring. I hope to have a nice crop I may only plant half and keep the others. I may get the a mix pack that has Gold Leaf , Super Silver Haze and Purple Haze and plant a couple of the Haze strains for variety I also Love a good Sativa :rollit:

Hey PC,...great choices on the beans. Nothin wrong with some Haze... :headbanger:
I know a bit about the SSH ,...if ya need help later ok.
"sativa...the true smoking marijuana".:surf:
Thank You I am sure I will have plenty of questions. I am doing my first grow now with 4 small plants, Had a late start and left them in too small of pots so I am learning from this first grow. I know I will make rookie mistakes on the next grow too. The next grow will all be in Living soil so I am hoping they do better.

Hey PC,...great choices on the beans. Nothin wrong with some Haze... :headbanger:
I know a bit about the SSH ,...if ya need help later ok.
"sativa...the true smoking marijuana".:surf:
I just ordered the Platinum Mix Pack so I hope when I start my journal you will stop by a check them out, I will probably have some questions too :surf:

Hi Puffer,..yes i do....i know i would love to try it...lol. Nah , ive only even heard of it these past couple yrs. . Im going to be growing a lot more Hazes in the future , so i'l go have a look at the stats on it...u know, it's history and stuff. Cheers.
Ghost OG & Neville's haze

Almost correct.....its Ghost OG x Nevilles Wreck (Nevilles Haze x Trainwreck). So only about a quarter haze in it.
Thanks for correcting that Van Stank, I went back and did a little research and it's a more complicated strain than I thought. Mexican & Thai sativas, mixed with Afghani indicas, OG kush, and 25% Neville haze. Can hardly wait till I can experience it !! i've never smoked or grown Neville's haze, but it sounds like good smoke !! They got folair with hi brix today, day 7 of 12/12.

Thanks brother! Mine was a cross by Little Chief Collaborations (Courtesy of Neiko) of Tangie and Ghost Train Haze. She was a frosty girl for sure and one of my better yielders to date.

I have a pack of Ghost Train Haze that I have yet to run yet. Definitely one I am going to drop a few of this year though.

Thanks brother! Mine was a cross by Little Chief Collaborations (Courtesy of Neiko) of Tangie and Ghost Train Haze. She was a frosty girl for sure and one of my better yielders to date.

I have a pack of Ghost Train Haze that I have yet to run yet. Definitely one I am going to drop a few of this year though.
Mine are two month old clones, I got them about two weeks old, and been vegging them all summer. They've been in 12/12 now for 1 week. Guy I got them from said they're a 9-10 week bloom. We'll see !! I'm also growing 4, sour diesel & blueberry , same age clones, and they're leaving the GTH far behind.

Moar fake plants!

20190907_011611.jpg

They are in week two, I've been underfeeding them and they seem to be doing alright. :bongrip:
I ordered some more on the zon and the plants will have proper drenches soon

Pretty sure I have to avoid other forums. Anytime some asks about pHing, deficiencies or flushing or soil(lots of people use hot soil and yellow their plant like crazy). My answer if I care to post or am asked what do you do I say I don’t deal with that. Docbuds doesn’t do that crap. Then they proceed to ask and poo poo all over the kit. I tell them go to the site and read. Then come back. Idiots. Not cause they don’t agree, but because they are willingly ignorant. High Brix Kit 4 Strains QB 288 & 132s With EOD & Emerson Lights In A 6x4 Sealed Room

:laughtwo:

It's magic. :cheesygrinsmiley:

People have trouble believing that they can let the biota run the grow. We cultivate soil biota, and they cultivate our plants, like they've evolved to do. In a large field it's impractical, but in a hobby garden, it's easy - easier than almost any other method.

:slide:

Pretty sure I have to avoid other forums. Anytime some asks about pHing, deficiencies or flushing or soil(lots of people use hot soil and yellow their plant like crazy). My answer if I care to post or am asked what do you do I say I don’t deal with that. Docbuds doesn’t do that crap. Then they proceed to ask and poo poo all over the kit. I tell them go to the site and read. Then come back. Idiots. Not cause they don’t agree, but because they are willingly ignorant. High Brix Kit 4 Strains QB 288 & 132s With EOD & Emerson Lights In A 6x4 Sealed Room

When using the Kit
PH / EC are all Placebos, Will satisfy your inner need to know, but does nothing.

Back
Top Bottom