Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Wow! Fake plants have made it to the Austral regions....
:thumb: :yummy:

can't link to either per forum rules.

:hmmmm: oops then! I link to the videos on your website all the time!

I thought it was ok if it is to provide a reference or if it’s to a sponsor. Maybe I should check the guidelines again 🤓

Also, Doc, I recently recommended to an LOS grower (using some supersoil mix or other) that the DBHBB Tea product would be a great addition. He didn’t have time to do any kind of LABs himself so I suggested the Tea would be an easy thing, and even better than the DIY LABs, and that it can be used in any organic soil grow to add beneficial microbes etc. I’m just wanting to check that this is indeed correct. I’m 99.9% sure it is... right?
:Namaste:

:thumb: :yummy:

:hmmmm: oops then! I link to the videos on your website all the time!

I thought it was ok if it is to provide a reference or if it’s to a sponsor. Maybe I should check the guidelines again 🤓

Also, Doc, I recently recommended to an LOS grower (using some supersoil mix or other) that the DBHBB Tea product would be a great addition. He didn’t have time to do any kind of LABs himself so I suggested the Tea would be an easy thing, and even better than the DIY LABs, and that it can be used in any organic soil grow to add beneficial microbes etc. I’m just wanting to check that this is indeed correct. I’m 99.9% sure it is... right?
:Namaste:

Hi Amy,

There are 4 High Brix products that can (and should :yummy: ) be used by all organic gardeners:

Roots!
Tea
Snake Oil
LeafWash

Anyone can use these and benefit. But of course, the magic doesn't really happen until the whole thing is all together.

Hey everyone been a good long while since I've posted pics here but rest assured. Doc's kit is still the shit!

I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do.

IMG_7350.JPG
IMG_7343.JPG
IMG_7348.JPG
IMG_7351.JPG
IMG_7332.JPG
IMG_7320.JPG
IMG_20190904_072809_479.jpg

Hey High Brix community,

This is a pre99 Big Bud at day 60 of flower. It is an 8 to 9 week strain. Am I safe to chop on Sunday, or do I have another week? Trichs are cloudy. I have been told docs kit won’t have any amber trichs. I believe this has been one of my weaknesses, chopping early. Any and all advice welcome.

Attachments

• 2CFAF68F-02BA-42CC-8140-9C98CE16418F.jpeg
    2CFAF68F-02BA-42CC-8140-9C98CE16418F.jpeg
    888.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 5BDEC666-3D87-4BB7-A0E8-19D61FA62D96.jpeg
    5BDEC666-3D87-4BB7-A0E8-19D61FA62D96.jpeg
    722.5 KB · Views: 46
Hey High Brix community,

This is a pre99 Big Bud at day 60 of flower. It is an 8 to 9 week strain. Am I safe to chop on Sunday, or do I have another week? Trichs are cloudy. I have been told docs kit won’t have any amber trichs. I believe this has been one of my weaknesses, chopping early. Any and all advice welcome.
As long as there’s is new growth(tip of bud/ lowered branches growing new buds) and they are drinking on schedule don’t chop. Wait until they slow on drinking. Seriously swell after they slow. You don’t want to chop early. Good job waiting. If all these are true chop away.

Back
Top Bottom