Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

It doesn't take but 2-3 days to get the growth drench (if you're in the states) and those still have a ton of white pistols. The amber this early could've been from stress. If I were you I'd let them go, the plant will continue to push out trichs and you'll have a mix of cloudy and amber as it continues to grow.

Thats what i was thinkn i was like no way these r done but i cudnt figure out why the amber triches this early. The breeder info says 60+ days for flower. An we are are at day 42 as of 2day. But yea thanx for clearing that up im glad to know my buds arent completly messed up lol.

Actually here is my Ice Cream that also is looking kinda weird. But it is the one i mixed with my GSC in the same tote and have kinda been having issues her whole life. But do u know mayve why she is havn tht weird yellow blotchy look?

Yes, wat Neiko just said. These buds are NOT ready. Give them another week to ten days, then have another look. They are coming along very nicely, just give em more time. Cheers.
Yea i looked them up and the White alien says 60+ days in flower so definitely guna give em more time. And i jus looked up the Ice Cream now and it says its 60%indica so she normally doesnt have alot of stretch so thats gud to know its not my gardening skill that has her shorter lol. But she can go 55 to 60 day in flower it says. And it can reach up to 18 to 22% thc but only 0.1% cbd so nt much there. But she should be some pretty gud meds to help me get off the opiates. Which 2day starts my first day with working at getting off the fentanyl patches now. So this is perfect timing to have a great run with the hb plants finishing. So definitely guna be waiting it out for all of them it seems lol. Jus to make sure i get the most i can yield wise and to let them all fully develop.

Thats what i was thinkn i was like no way these r done but i cudnt figure out why the amber triches this early. The breeder info says 60+ days for flower. An we are are at day 42 as of 2day. But yea thanx for clearing that up im glad to know my buds arent completly messed up lol.

Actually here is my Ice Cream that also is looking kinda weird. But it is the one i mixed with my GSC in the same tote and have kinda been having issues her whole life. But do u know mayve why she is havn tht weird yellow blotchy look?

Yea i looked them up and the White alien says 60+ days in flower so definitely guna give em more time. And i jus looked up the Ice Cream now and it says its 60%indica so she normally doesnt have alot of stretch so thats gud to know its not my gardening skill that has her shorter lol. But she can go 55 to 60 day in flower it says. And it can reach up to 18 to 22% thc but only 0.1% cbd so nt much there. But she should be some pretty gud meds to help me get off the opiates. Which 2day starts my first day with working at getting off the fentanyl patches now. So this is perfect timing to have a great run with the hb plants finishing. So definitely guna be waiting it out for all of them it seems lol. Jus to make sure i get the most i can yield wise and to let them all fully develop.
Getting off Opioids is tough and Fentanyl is going to be rough, I got off Methadone in March and I still feel it a little. The Depression and Lack of energy is what I am still fighting. The weed helps though so stay the course. They should taper you off. My doctor just took me off no warning because of the changes in the laws. Good Luck you will be better off once you Kick the habit. Stick with the Green :rollit:

Getting off Opioids is tough and Fentanyl is going to be rough, I got off Methadone in March and I still feel it a little. The Depression and Lack of energy is what I am still fighting. The weed helps though so stay the course. They should taper you off. My doctor just took me off no warning because of the changes in the laws. Good Luck you will be better off once you Kick the habit. Stick with the Green :rollit:

Oh hells yea man i got family who go to the methadone clinic n till i found the doc i got now i was havn to consider it myself. Cause the one doc i had jus retired so i had to find a new doc. An let me tell u that shit was stressful. I was slowing tapering off with that doc but since they quit i had only managed to drop about half of my oxycodone. An were guna drop the rest of those first then work at the fentanyl but he retired b4 we got tht far. Now the doc i got now says she wants to keep my oxycodone at where its at now for break threw pain control an start to drop my fentanyl. Which wasnt the plan i had originally started working on. But im jus glad i got a doc now willing to atleast give me the patches an slowly taper me off. Cause all the docs i was getting ahold of where saying i would have to go a day or 2 without anything an come in in a full blown withdrawal n they could give me suboxone. But i was like first off tht wont help at all with my pain i would feel getting off this shit plus my normal pain i have from scoliosis in my spine n degeneration in my disks and knee surgery issues. Plus not to mention i have massive nausea issues where once i start puking i dnt stop. An last time i had a big issue like this i ended up in the hospital for 2 months and lost over 300 pounds in 2 months. So im like if i go into full blown withdrawal ill prolly die. There is no way i could not take any meds for a day or two n not be full on puking. An when that happens i have to be admitted into the hospital because i need my meds an fluids threw iv till my body straightens it self out n can handle swallowing stuff again n not hurl immediately once sumthn hits my lips. An now since i live in shity Wisconsin they dnt give out narcotics in the e.r unless its emergency surgery so i would be screwed anyway. So thank god i found this doc willing to work with me n slowly taper me off. But yea i notice the lack of energy is a big deal for me wen im cutting back as well. I was thinking a good sativa oil for the day to help with that and a good powerful indica for sleeping and then a decent hybrid for pain control during the day.

Hey guys i was wondering to amend the soil for a second run do i get the same ammendment as i would for third run soil or is it different for each run?

1st & 2nd run = SAME AMENDMENT

3 rd run uses the 3rd run amendment

First and second are the same, only third is different.

Fast you are

Stay clean you guys! Go Green all the way!

And so it begins, a week on the lake should be pretty great. Some high brix Pupil Magoo.

Ya,....nice Ween. A week on the lake sounds like wat i need. Enjoy yourselves and tell your guests i wish i was there. Cheers.

I have a question, I may have room in my Greenhouse to plant a few right in the ground. Would that be better then planting in a fabric pot ? My Greenhouse is 20 foot by 10 foot by 6 foot 6 inches tall in the center. So would it be better to plant in the ground in my Greenhouse ? I live in a state where cultivation is Not legal so I cant plant outside of the greenhouse. I hope some day soon we can grow our own. Would the High Brix products work better if I made the Promix and EWC recipe then add the kit to it and plant right in the ground ? I think it would but I wanted others input.

You'll want to use some sort of container for the High Brix soil. If you plant it into the ground, then the roots will migrate to the native non high brix soil. It's also impossible to move them in an emergency if they are planted directly into the ground. If you want to use your native soil then take a soil sample and send it to Doc and he will test it and send you a custom amendment.

Stay clean you guys! Go Green all the way!

And so it begins, a week on the lake should be pretty great. Some high brix Pupil Magoo.

Nice! I've got a few varieties to add into the mix. They'll be some ThaiPan. :yummy:
Ya,....nice Ween. A week on the lake sounds like wat i need. Enjoy yourselves and tell your guests i wish i was there. Cheers.
I wish you could have made it to. It would be cool to meet in person. Maybe another time.

We'll smoke a joint of Killer A5 for ya. :ganjamon:

Hi gazoo, just wanted to say thank you again for sharing the lady bug farm set up. Mine is going pretty good so far and i was wondering how often do you replace the sponge and raisins? Just so i can have an idea when to replace mine. :)
20190831_184730.jpg

Hi gazoo, just wanted to say thank you again for sharing the lady bug farm set up. Mine is going pretty good so far and i was wondering how often do you replace the sponge and raisins? Just so i can have an idea when to replace mine. :)
20190831_184730.jpg

Cool I have found if I place the sponge under 1 of the larger Air vent holes at the top I can
water the sponge without removing the lid.

Either way about 7 or so days for a wet sponge and maybe a week or 2 on the raisins.
Looks like its set up perfect, Leaving the wood chips gives lady bugs a place to escape the light

Also I used that TOP AIR VENT lid you got with the Lady bug container TO cut a round plug
just big enough to cover 1 of the large air vent hole on the top of the Clone tray lid. If you cut it to fit
and glue it in place it seals the escape and makes a nice place to WATER THE SPONGE from

EDIT: Oh one last bit of advice. I dont see any AIR HOLES in the lid.
Not sure if its needed but just to help keep the temp down inside there home
I used a PAPER CLIP Heated on stove with pliers to hold and poked a bunch of
small air holes in the sides and top of the clear lid

First and second are the same, only third is different.

1st & 2nd run = SAME AMENDMENT

3 rd run uses the 3rd run amendment

Fast you are

Lol thanx guys much appreciated i wasnt sure since all i seen was 1st an third lol. I didnt k ow if 5hey had a 2nd run one n was jus out r sumthn lol but yea all gud now thanx guys.

Back
Top Bottom