Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I’ll be running putang and pre 98 bubba from katsu in a few weeks along with 4 other haze strains :ganjamon: I’m using 7’s for the first time so I can get more flavors. I’m in he same boat MagooI want to pop full packs but need to be able to keep them, I’m going to take a few clones of each of these as I plan to keep all 6
I’ll be following along and I’m sure the PuTang will be in the final 4 for me as well.

I’ll be following along and I’m sure the PuTang will be in the final 4 for me as well.
I really wish I had the space to drop the entire pack of putang! I'm building 6 x 10 room so hopefully after this next tester run I'll be able to start properly selecting from these packs :high-five: I need to leave enough room for my super silver sour deisel haze x blue gorilla project also

High fellow Brixfits :ciao: Started an outdoor brix grow this week which will be the second year in a raised bed with custom DBHBB amendment. All interested parties welcome! :hippy:

Morning to all :passitleft: Coming off both rounds of cats, does everyone do straight RO W/tea or anyone go right back to the 1/4TP W/Tea?
The 1/4 Tran is what some people are doing in place of straight waters. There's talk of it increasing resin production sometimes. I've never seen it though. I only use that if the plant hasn't drank for a long time. For example when I up pot, they normally don't drink for almost a month.

The tea by itself with water isn't needed. Tea is designed to work with the drenches.

Hey everyone,

About to start a new grow and will be journalling it. The journal, Maui Wowie x 2: A Side by Side Comparison, will highlight two different Maui Wowies from two Hawaiian seed banks. A link is in my signature. I hope you'll come along for the ride. Should be fun!

PS - my apologies in advance as I'll be posting this invite in other forums.

The 1/4 Tran is what some people are doing in place of straight waters. There's talk of it increasing resin production sometimes. I've never seen it though. I only use that if the plant hasn't drank for a long time. For example when I up pot, they normally don't drink for almost a month.

The tea by itself with water isn't needed. Tea is designed to work with the drenches.
I do a 1/4 TP instead of water. I wasn’t sure if that was ok immediately after cats, so far the ladies Love life so I won’t change anything. I can say this run is covered in frost :passitleft:
I'm not sure where the "straight water with Tea" came from....but it will work.
I personally use 1/4 trans......

But the point that needs to be made is that we want basically pure water with no drench....
Got it:high-five: I’ve been doing 1/4 Tp the whole grow I won’t change a thing as my fake plants look lovely

Yup ...just right after.
Then get back on the 'program' of alternating Drenches with water and Tea between.

Do u give tea with every plain water inbetween each drench?
Hey Morgs...great to see ya. :high-five:
FYI......I give some Tea no matter wat they get. Always have. Cheers eh.

Ok so i kept reading an got my answer :laugh:.

It will work.....won't hurt....I just don't do it.

Could the tea being added woth every watering be part of the reason u said my last grow looked like it had to much organic matter in it? Or was that jus the soil?

Hey Morgs...great to see ya. :high-five:
FYI......I give some Tea no matter wat they get. Always have. Cheers eh.

Hello my friend!:passitleft:

I find it interesting your conviction on the use of tea with the h20 drinks. What have been your past observations that indicated tea with drinks is better than without?

I don’t do it, but I’m not against it either, as I have not tried it and made any observations.

Yes, i give a bit of Tea with every drink and more with a Drench. I have been for 7 yrs. I also give 1/4 Transplant drinks too, just like ya'l do!!
Blazin, NO the Tea did not cause your issues with your grow. Too much organic matter is a problem some growers get themselves into with later (2nd and 3rd run) when they add too many EWC's , and or leaves and roots to their cooking soil.
Doc says to add between 20 and 40 pounds of EWC's when u cook our soil BUT...this is a big BUT here!! If u add 40 pounds all 3 times or even 30 pounds all 3 times , u Will have issues .
With this 5th run (modified) im growing in now, i added some fresh PM to the mix , plus only very little EWC's.
Hope this answers a few questions....any more?

Back
Top Bottom