Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Is that a Borg designation? :D :laughtwo:

:passitleft:

Ween...remember that hot babe on Star Trek Voyager...7 of 9?
That was her name...Amy left that out there for someone to bite on...eh Amy...didn't ya....eh...didn't ya...:rofl:

Haha, no. When you say Voyager, is that one of the movies or a newer tv series. I watched the original series and the movies, kirk, Spock, etc....

I’ll take nearly all the Star Trek series’ execept DS9, for different reasons. And yep - 7of9 is hot stuff and no nonsense!
left that out there for someone to bite on...eh Amy...didn't ya....eh...didn't ya...:rofl:
:rofl:
Amy Gardner was a pretty hot babe too :laughtwo:

Better wind it back to on topic topics i guess...

Hope you get some warmer weather for the rooting soon, Delta! ... :hmmmm: Somedays everything just sounds wrong :straightface:
:passitleft:

Amy Gardner was a pretty hot babe too :laughtwo:

I once met a woman in Florida, in a nice home near the Cape - an Air Force widow. She was in her 80s and din' look so good, all lumpy and bruised with swollen feet from her diabetes. Seriously, in the field of ol' ladies in their 80s, she wasn't a player. But ...

In her dining room, on the wall, was a group of photos from their glory days. And she was a babe! A dame! There she was on the arm of her husband in his dress uniform, she in her formal gown, and she was a stone cold babe!

She and I got along a lot better after I saw that. I saw who she still was.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom