DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

Chopping some to most of SWICK 1 Tuesday A.M. :)

image26993.jpg
image26996.jpg
image26994.jpg
image26997.jpg

I have SWICK 3 to move under the P450, SWICK 2 under P600 and my Z'ACE SWICK# 4 to go under the toplight

I have to make some butter soon...:)

sorry about pics being sideways...used my new phone for the photos and uploads.

This WW thing looks crazy :tokin:

Lots going on...8 plants from SWICK #1 Harvested, remaining 4 plants, removed from tote SWICK placed on smaller SWICK
SWICK #2 Recharge, EWC, Roots! moved to P600+, CAT/Transplanrt/Tea, DeStress
SWICK #3 Recharge, EWC, Roots! moved to P450+... watered, DeStress
SWICK#4 Z'ACE plants...these are my seeded Zamaldelica(+) and Panama(+) 11 plants total in SWICK#4 :), watered, DeStress

Harvested plants 3WW including the weird one, 3 Bubblegum, 2 unknowns were washed, and moderately trimmed and hung in SWICK tent..
have to show them what will happen with them ...:)

pictures later..:)

some excellent quality produce was produced with the SWICK#1 on just under 3 sq ft. of growing space! :thumb:

..Thank you Doc and the rest of you for your help and support. :)

Dr 'Z'-
Are you finding the SWICK worth the added mess and expense? I ask because I find watering/feeding so easy and simple, I'm trying to wrap my head around the advantage of SWICKing. I like to get a look at the plants anyway, so it seems like the SWICK might even create more work (and mess). I can see it if you were going to be gone for extended periods, but other than that...???

Ok Ziggs, it's time to let us know what you've learned from all these different strains. :bravo:

What do you like and dislike? What sort of plant do you like to grow, smoke, etc? You've harvested more different plants, with superb buddage, in such a short period of time ... yer an expert, man!

I don't think I've ever run across your method before, growing this huge variety of small plants. :adore:

Ok Ziggs, it's time to let us know what you've learned from all these different strains. :bravo:

What do you like and dislike? What sort of plant do you like to grow, smoke, etc? You've harvested more different plants, with superb buddage, in such a short period of time ... yer an expert, man!

I don't think I've ever run across your method before, growing this huge variety of small plants. :adore:

I tried this way because I never heard of SWICK before and thought it a great idea for closet growers. Plus it dwarfs the plants, accelerates the entire grow under 11/13 from seed.

bottom line...

SWICK worked quite well with the HB kit despite really small pots.. :thumb:

I really love sativas. I enjoy the cerebral high and energy. Its very creative for me.
My 'Forrest Gump' (unknown) seeds have all been excellent without knowing the strain. I like the surprise element. I also like to know what to expect or goal for, so when I pop a seed of known strain or origin i compare my results with whats is expected. I found there are differences in what is expected from what is obtained. i try to keep an open mind.

Doc's Kit/soil brings out phenos that are either latent or maybe new, who knows? I have fun having fun..and Im getting better with the ingredients. more confident..and with all the other Students of the Kit, with Doc and their help..its a no brainer for me.
I have not killed a plant yet even with abusing them with the kit and other HB nutes.
Anyone on the fence about the Kit? don't be...commit to growing the best produce, contact Doc, order, and enjoy!! :)

Congrat's on the new harvest! :bravo:

much experimentation went on with this SWICK. from seed start, to SWICK, kit ingredients used outside the instructions, etc...

the terps are incredible..i never grew a bubblegum before...its so fruity..i have an unknown plant that it smells like real orange soda.

The WWs..especially the weird one...it has typical WW smells and very lemony.

I have a very grape smelling plant still finishing up..

:)

smoke reports of the plants will be posted when dried

I tried this way because I never heard of SWICK before and thought it a great idea for closet growers. Plus it dwarfs the plants, accelerates the entire grow under 11/13 from seed.

bottom line...

SWICK worked quite well with the HB kit despite really small pots.. :thumb:

I really love sativas. I enjoy the cerebral high and energy. Its very creative for me.
My 'Forrest Gump' (unknown) seeds have all been excellent without knowing the strain. I like the surprise element. I also like to know what to expect or goal for, so when I pop a seed of known strain or origin i compare my results with whats is expected. I found there are differences in what is expected from what is obtained. i try to keep an open mind.

Doc's Kit/soil brings out phenos that are either latent or maybe new, who knows? I have fun having fun..and Im getting better with the ingredients. more confident..and with all the other Students of the Kit, with Doc and their help..its a no brainer for me.
I have not killed a plant yet even with abusing them with the kit and other HB nutes.
Anyone on the fence about the Kit? don't be...commit to growing the best produce, contact Doc, order, and enjoy!! :)

Really good write up, Zig. I'm gonna have to get a sativa,, you and Doc talking recently have sparked an interest. .I.have many indica, but no sativa... also good info on doc's kit. I'm still on training wheels and that helped... thanks

The SWICK I used allowed me to grow and harvest 12 plants on approx 3 sq ft footprint(grow space on tote was 17" x 25"/144) in 3 months from seed.

I have 3 SWICKS running now in a 4x4 tent.

Every month or so i can now harvest incredible variety and quality in shorter time since I'm growing from seed 11/13.

I am looking forward to the Z'ACE SWICK :)

Evenin Ziggs...Not bad brotha...not bad! You refered to a "weird one"...is that the one with all those tiny buds? They grew up a little..:yummy: Are you gonna start a log on all the strains you grow Ziggs...you know, smoke reports and all that? That would be fantastic for reference purposes. Anyhow , good show pal , and a happy harvest to ya. Cheers eh.

Dr 'Z'-
Are you finding the SWICK worth the added mess and expense? I ask because I find watering/feeding so easy and simple, I'm trying to wrap my head around the advantage of SWICKing. I like to get a look at the plants anyway, so it seems like the SWICK might even create more work (and mess). I can see it if you were going to be gone for extended periods, but other than that...???

Major..no mess at all. well when not smoking...:rofl:
i like the variety i can produce in short time. i don't like enjoy as much, smoking the same strain for weeks...i don't eat the same food/meals daily even though I fast 3 times a day..-between breakfast and lunch, lunh and dinner, and dinner and breakfast :rofl:

The sativas are trickier.. i have 4 left in my ACE tent..finishing up hopefully in a week or 2..they grow tall and big and long duration..eh Duggan? you're a great grower duggan...they are just feeling their oats.. :)

I enter my second yr of growing knowing I am blessed to have found 420magazine, Doc's work and the rest of you great people!!
:circle-of-love:

Evenin Ziggs...Not bad brotha...not bad! You refered to a "weird one"...is that the one with all those tiny buds? They grew up a little..:yummy: Are you gonna start a log on all the strains you grow Ziggs...you know, smoke reports and all that? That would be fantastic for reference purposes. Anyhow , good show pal , and a happy harvest to ya. Cheers eh.

Duggan, yes the dr greenspin(sp)looking WW...im not sure how to handle her...lol

i will give smoke reports on the known strains I grew/grow. :high-five:

i consider the small plants in the SWICK like a great microbrew, small batch chocolates, heirloom produce grown HB, etc You know what its like...unique, extraordinary, one of a kind stuff...:thumb:
Each and every plant is different, even the same strains.. does SWICK pot location make a difference? I believe it does. Location, location, location...
hit break...
okay..hit, and these posts :) was from the Test plant #0, the Control. It was one of the last to finish, interestingly.
Very lemony..cerebral,nice n strong..sativa?? maybe thats why it was late finishing...:)

The SWICK I used allowed me to grow and harvest 12 plants on approx 3 sq ft footprint(grow space on tote was 17" x 25"/144) in 3 months from seed.

I have 3 SWICKS running now in a 4x4 tent.

Every month or so i can now harvest incredible variety and quality in shorter time since I'm growing from seed 11/13.

I am looking forward to the Z'ACE SWICK :)

:high-five: YES!

Life and death are holding me back, but only for a time Ziggy. Twelve plants in 3 sq ft. :rofl: Geez, I can't wait. Did you see my latest seed order? Fun times ahead. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy 420 Magazine anniversary Ziggy. What a sweet ride it's been eh? Never expected to be harvesting like this when you started did you? :laughtwo::green_heart:

I like the variety, and micro brew approach. I'm, in my fourth decade, and I've smoked a lot in about two decades. But, majority of it,, I had no idea what it was, or where it came from. I want to grow them all...... is that possible?

Back
Top Bottom