DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

Ziggy and I have a dream that that just might be possible MMM. Hahaha!! We're certainly going to give it our best try. Best case scenario is around 30+ plants per complete cycle. You chew your way through a lot of strains like that. :laughtwo:

I think High Brix grows give you a big field to manoeuvre with drenches and feeding cause your soil is on the low spectrum of NPK and different plants like different things as well, so your input is necessary.

Ziggy and I have a dream that that just might be possible MMM. Hahaha!! We're certainly going to give it our best try. Best case scenario is around 30+ plants per complete cycle. You chew your way through a lot of strains like that. :laughtwo:

I woke up this morning and reread this, asking myself how long I think I can continue to invest in the seeds it will take to do this grand experiment the way I want to, exploring strains worth the investment. I suppose I can take comfort in the fact that I should be able to find at least a few strains I'm partial to fairly quickly.

The challenge will be that I'm going to get real used to having access to so many different "flavors" and won't want to give that up.

Ziggy, what have we started? :laughtwo::green_heart:

I think High Brix grows give you a big field to manoeuvre with drenches and feeding cause your soil is on the low spectrum of NPK and different plants like different things as well, so your input is necessary.

Yep. As long as you're using the right products to go with the soil there are all kinds of possibilities and permutations on feeding.

However, High Brix soil isn't on the low spectrum of NPK. It's on the low spectrum of N, but P and K are abundant and there is---literally---tons of calcium. it's definitely on the low side of plant available nutrients, but with the help of myko everything works together.

Anyone interested in receiving a link to learn about HB foliar sprays, please PM me. :)

It will be a GREAT email series with tons of information! Please do not post the name of the lab here in the public forum, but please EVERYONE sign up.

Where to get foliar sprays? FROM ME! Same or lower price than the lab....cuz I carry all their stuff.

Here's an excerpt:
Many universities have boldly proclaimed that foliar feeding plants doesn't work. At the same time many farmers and gardeners are saying it does work. Who is right? The answer may surprise you. They both are.

When foliar sprays are poorly formulated or wrongly applied, it is indeed true that they don't work. On the other hand many a smart farmer knows that precise foliar feeding is his or her ace in the hole.

So here is my question for you today. What is your favorite book on foliar feeding plants? Tell me if you can? That's right...there is no such book! Why? The only thing that comes close is a scientific symposium of research papers. Where are the books to help farmers and gardeners foliar feed their crops?

Foliar feeding is the unexplored territory of crop nutrition. Those who truly understand the science are far and few between.

Cutting edge stuff here folks. Sign up and learn!

Hey doc I've asked this a couple of times but I think it keeps getting missed (maybe not). I was listening to an interview with Jon Frank and he was talking about using a soil EC meter to check when the soil energy is low therefore telling you when to drench. I was wondering if you use one or is it the drenching schedule from experience. Just curious thanks.

Congrats Zig, the SWICK is now a 420 proven success. Thanxx for the chance to witness it completely.

Hey doc I've asked this a couple of times but I think it keeps getting missed (maybe not). I was listening to an interview with Jon Frank and he was talking about using a soil EC meter to check when the soil energy is low therefore telling you when to drench. I was wondering if you use one or is it the drenching schedule from experience. Just curious thanks.

The EC meter works great out in the field, but in containers it's a bit dicier.

I use one for outdoor-type farming, but it has little use indoors.

I have a Sugar Gom plant in the SWICK #3
Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK

:)

I also have 2 Blue OG in SWICK 2
Genetics:OG Kush x Blue Moonshine x Blueberry F3
They've been OG Drenched and CD'd, indeedy :)

harvest and taste test update..
i admit it..i have little patience..i tried the WWW(thats the WILD WW I had grown)
Aroma: Lemon and other citrus, pine
Taste: Strong Pine in back of throat
Effect: Fast, Kick Ass, :) Cerebral at 1st, some body effect coming on after 30 min

Coolest thing I ever seen and smoked. :)
Pulled off the frosty calyxes like preparing some fresh thyme
...I did remove the harvested buds from the tent. They are drying a little slower now. Tomorrow they will be jarred if dried enough.
the smells are great!!

2 Blue OG (in SWICK #2)

DSCN41101.JPG
DSCN41172.JPG

DSCN41094.JPG

SWICK pics
DSCN41121.JPG
DSCN41114.JPG

Back
Top Bottom