Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

I like it but it is to hard to keep clean over time I think less is more sometimes.

Hey dark....you have a VapirRise 2.0 too? Ya , the cleaning eh....so far i've cleaned mine twice. It's like any device though....they're all a bitch to keep clean, ...pipes, bongs , you name it , they all get dirty. Cheers Darkgrow.:high-five:

OK then gang....got a few more pics this week. I'm still sayin they're all about two/three weeks out .Starting to really smell nice in the GR these days!!:tokin: I love it when they start to really stink! Check em gang...cheers.
Having_fun_with_fab_four_036.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_037.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_004.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_005.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_006.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_007.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_008.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_009.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_010.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_014.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_015.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_016.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_020.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_021.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_022.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_023.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_024.jpg
Having_fun_with_fab_four_2_025.jpg
Have a great night everyone!:thumb:

I can see two more weeks. They're beefing up nicely duggan. Must make you droll to step in there. :laughtwo:

Looking great duggs.....you ever find a crafty or mighty? Then ya can stop smoking j's to hockey...,,,I got the mighty it's awesome, and ya don't smell like a joint either........:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Nate....you got the Mighty. I am still debating , the Crafty or Mighty?? Hmmm. The short battery life has me wondering if the Crafty will be OK, i think maybe. The Mighty is the one i'de prefer but it's just so damn big, ya know....a little too big for a pair of shorts pocket while the Crafty is a lil less money and alot smaller. so much friggen loot though eh,...for both of em. Bloody Crafty is 440 bones!!! WOW, for a pocket vape....that's alot of loot! Ya, so now it's only on the way to my hockey games that i smoke a J, and i can see that stopping for next season , cuz it doesn't taste so good to me any more. Vapor is so tasty and clean....only the goods, and not burnt niether. Cheers Nate.:high-five:

Hey Nate....you got the Mighty. I am still debating , the Crafty or Mighty?? Hmmm. The short battery life has me wondering if the Crafty will be OK, i think maybe. The Mighty is the one i'de prefer but it's just so damn big, ya know....a little too big for a pair of shorts pocket while the Crafty is a lil less money and alot smaller. so much friggen loot though eh,...for both of em. Bloody Crafty is 440 bones!!! WOW, for a pocket vape....that's alot of loot! Ya, so now it's only on the way to my hockey games that i smoke a J, and i can see that stopping for next season , cuz it doesn't taste so good to me any more. Vapor is so tasty and clean....only the goods, and not burnt niether. Cheers Nate.:high-five:

duggan, If youre thinking of either the Crafty or Mighty..get the Mighty for the extra cash..its a bigger unit..I have the Crafty and would suggest the Mighty because of size of bowl and how many you can vape before battery is dead. :)

Yeh I got the 2.0 almost a year now and I like the Arizer a friend got better.
Easier to clean and even better taste.

To much metal in the way with that screen hold.
You can screw of that blot with the screen the thicker end in the head is a nut.

It say grinding in the description btw. and if you push the fan to far that screen can push up lubricated by some resign.

Still like it very much :volcano-smiley:

Yeh I got the 2.0 almost a year now and I like the Arizer a friend got better.
Easier to clean and even better taste.

To much metal in the way with that screen hold.
You can screw of that blot with the screen the thicker end in the head is a nut.

It say grinding in the description btw. and if you push the fan to far that screen can push up lubricated by some resign.

Still like it very much :volcano-smiley:

hey Darkgrow, thanks for joining in on our lil discussion about our new vape. Always welcome and it's nice to have info on other stuff out there.I actually borrowed a friends Arizer for a weekend. IMO the 2.0 is a better built and more practical machine. My buddy has already replaced his glass stem on his Arizer twice,....not durable enough for me. I don't like the glass part and there is no real air filter in it like the 2.0 has (mini hepa filter:blunt:) The first puff i took on his.....mouth full of crap, ...not good. I put it away and started doing some reading on them. Found out that there really are only about ten or so , desk top models out there that are any good. Wanted a Volcano , but , but , but , couldn't justify it. Settled on the 2.0. So far, so good. For cleaning , it's no big deal. I just put the "head" parts in some 99% juice for a few min's. , then use a toothbrush on the three parts and bingo, bango....just like new, ten min's. is all. For me , the real test is time....how good is it,...really. Anyhow Darkgrow , what about a portable, you have one if so , what kind? Cheers.:high-five:

Just getting in where I can fit in Duggan, I'm so far behind

Back
Top Bottom