Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

So many close guesses......all over 30....you guys must have inside info.....:high-five:
OK,..just to remind us all...i will be rounding the total up to one decimal place,...example....if my total is 27.78...that will become 27.8...agreed...:ganjamon:

You're the boss; or is it he who has the bud makes the rules?

Has anyone grown up watching Mchails Navy?

Yes! We didn't get our first TV until a week before JFK's assassination, so we missed the first season.

Since we're on the way back machine, do you remember Operation Petticoat, with that pink submarine? Gavin McLeod was in McHale's Navy and Operation Petticoat.

Yes! We didn't get our first TV until a week before JFK's assassination, so we missed the first season.

Since we're on the way back machine, do you remember Operation Petticoat, with that pink submarine? Gavin McLeod was in McHale's Navy and Operation Petticoat.
Yes , seen that. Why did they paint it pink again...can't remember. Only color they had,,lmfao!:rofl:
Holy Seasoned, I mean wow was it color ??? JK I know it wasn't color... Ha....
Ya Hacks...we got stories brotha...:blunt:
hey Dugs, I'll take stab 37.6 :passitleft:
OK Farmer...your down...:roorrip:

Yes , seen that. Why did they paint it pink again...can't remember. Only color they had,,lmfao!:rofl:

I think the inspiration came from the red lead primer used by the Navy back then. That was good stuff. I touched up the rust spots on my vehicles with it before painting, and the rust never came back. The modern lead free stuff can't hold a candle to it.

I think the inspiration came from the red lead primer used by the Navy back then. That was good stuff. I touched up the rust spots on my vehicles with it before painting, and the rust never came back. The modern lead free stuff can't hold a candle to it.
Ahh...very interesting. The lead was/is a lot denser , so offered up better protection. They wanna make paint so you can friggen drink it these days..lol.

Good morning Ween...cool find bud!
Gonna be kinda hard moving that thing around...
Good luck... :high-five:

Ok gang...tomorrow is chop...so everyone finalize their contest guesses.
There will be NO MORE pics before i chop.
Timers are both un plugged for the last cycle in the dark.
A good thing too cuz of the very high temps this time of year.
Glad i was able to get them to finish without too many ill affects from the heat.
Most of the fans are toast now but most of the smaller leaves are hangin in there.
Colas are very thick and very heavy with nice resin development overall.
I will take more pics of the harvest/trim session tomorrow.
I have my buddy and Mare helping me , so hopefully be done these 4 big sativas in about 3 hrs.
Have a nice HOT day gang.:circle-of-love:

I'm going to enjoy it, as it's only the second one this year.:cheer:
Ha Salty. :passitleft:
Hey gang....can smell my weed all over my left arm .
How did it get there??.....Forgot..i went down to the GR when i got up today so i could pull the last/main timer.. had to reach in past and thru the A5 X Panamas.
Got it all over my arm.....nice...i love it....wish i could patent this smell and sell it. ..betcha a few would buy it.....:slide:

Nice find! I became a volunteer miller while I was in the Netherlands in '89. I can send you the drawings for a windmill. I f you can find the other millstone you'd be in business! :laugh:

:popcorn:
Evening Duggs and gang.
@weenmeoff....easy to move? :laughtwo:
That wheel looks like a prop from the Ten Commandments.

Back
Top Bottom