Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

....bacardi 151... That takes me back to college.. 3 shots and you were grooving... But it sucked going down... Worse coming back up...
:passitleft:

And if you keep it in the glovebox in the middle of winter, don't take swig, even if it looks unfrozen. If you watch someone else do it, you'll be fine - you won't try it yourself. :)

What a hoot u guys! Ok..just got back from the HFS. Got all my supplies for this adventure in oil making! I am overwhelmed by all the help and support i'm getting. So awesome gang! I love all you guys , gals!
Ok , here is what i just purchased, ...take a look..did i do OK? I will make as much as possible in the MB2 with about 30 -35 grams of BCP and PE buds.Cheers .

You can’t really take half a capsule but you can easily take two, so perhaps starting a bit weaker might be a better option for the first batch.

This ^^^

Hey all - I ended posting my method to Duggs on PM so if anyone else wants, let me know. It’s a pretty standard method.

And @DrDoob thansk for posting the 8hrs in the fridge. I forget these things and told Duggs 24. So D, 8-24hrs in the fridge! ;)

And originally Sue always said 1 tbsp of lecithin per cup of oil. I’ve seen others use much less. I’ve started using 1/2 tbsp per cup. Was finding it a bit gluggy before - the 1/2tbsp per cup is working well.

:Namaste:

oH NO But at least my dad gets to meet him now

Him and Jerry back together again South bound and down better make that North bound and dowm
Yup....so sad eh Gazoo!....He was so awesome in Deliverance! That was back when they made real movies...before green screens and FAKE action scenes...it was REAL...the actors were REAL!

Yup....so sad eh Gazoo!....He was so awesome in Deliverance! That was back when they made real movies...before green screens and FAKE action scenes...it was REAL...the actors were REAL!

Shit I must be really getting old ? its getting a little bothersome everyday another memory
gets looked into history

Back
Top Bottom