Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

...I can relate...:eek::rofl:... really, all things considered, it's not that bad...would be better if we could get our dollar up some...:rolleyes:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Hey Hook...cheers bud! Ya know, it's not really the exchange rate....it's the fu...g shipping to Canada. FFS's. , the shipping is almost as much as the kit for pete's sake. That's why i always order amendment by the pound and bigger (one litre) bottles of the liquids. Just trying to get Leftout420 started here without him getting discouraged from the start up cost of everything. He is all set for seeds...took care of that for him. We all know that starting from scratch is very difficult for most people these days. He just moved back home to Canada from Brazil and needs our help to get started, and that includes as many of us as possible telling him he is making a very wise choice. There are lots of you out there that were once in the same situation....trying to help him is all.
Thanks so much for your help doing this gang....my people....:circle-of-love:...................(Dugg's goes for cold Stella now)...:ganjamon:

Duggs, what up hommes? Been awhile. You still tooling around in the DeLorean? If so, stop by and say hello yesterday!

All you mofos growing some smokin hot weed.

:ganjamon:
Gaffle...where ya bin . Doesn't matter...good to see you. Ya...just tryin to grow some Sativas again....wtf eh. lol.
Thanks to Neiko , i get to grow these awesome, special, rare seeds. Both varieties have turned out very well for Neiko and he has nothing but rave reviews for both, so...i'm quite excited to grow them. Cheers Gaffle....don't be such a stranger....cheers...:passitleft:....Oh ya....if ya look , youl see the DeLorean keys on your dresser....ha, ha!

Gaffle...where ya bin . Doesn't matter...good to see you. Ya...just tryin to grow some Sativas again....wtf eh. lol.
Thanks to Neiko , i get to grow these awesome, special, rare seeds. Both varieties have turned out very well for Neiko and he has nothing but rave reviews for both, so...i'm quite excited to grow them. Cheers Gaffle....don't be such a stranger....cheers...:passitleft:....Oh ya....if ya look , youl see the DeLorean keys on your dresser....ha, ha!
Yep both those strains are instant keepers. A5 is a powerhouse! The Thai is happy happy happy.

Can i please ask a few of you gang....maybe Ween,119,Krip,Gray...and anyone else...to pm a new member ...Leftout420,and give him a lil pep talk for using Docs kit?
He just got his first invoice ...up in Canada and the price shocked him.He is a newbiegrower and needs some guidance and help.
Got him on the kit but hes never used it before and is kind of lost..with our methods and stuff.I have been coaching him some and trying to set his mind at ease so to speak but if he hears this from ya'l it would help a lot ...im sure.
Thanks gang!

Done and I subbed up to his journal. You the man for helping a fellow grower out! :high-five:

Done and I subbed up to his journal. You the man for helping a fellow grower out! :high-five:
Thanks Ween...:thanks: for this. Must be nice eh....havin a DBHBB grow to start off with...some of u guys lucked out....Good for ya's. Gettin in on Doc's work. This is a system to be reconed with .....Lots will try.The thing about Doc's work ...with the 'kit'...none of the final product is 'guess work'....people that wear white lab coats help Doc design it, so....:slide: cheers Ween ...and the REST of ya'l.

Hey 119..no , i don't believe i had it then. I typically don't use that...only if really needed, like DeStress. I rarely use that ...after traing is complete. Usually mist with it after i top . Maybe once more , ..but only if plants are struggling, some how.
If the ReCharge is used at a good time ...(for the amount of soil your using) it goes a long way to give the soil a major boost for the last 6 weeks or so. ReCharge is very important..all kit growers. The smaller your pots...the sooner you should apply it.....IMO of course. It's also very good for the next run of soil too. Cheers 119...hope this helps ...:passitleft:....:high-five:

Hey 119..no , i don't believe i had it then. I typically don't use that...only if really needed, like DeStress. I rarely use that ...after traing is complete. Usually mist with it after i top . Maybe once more , ..but only if plants are struggling, some how.
If the ReCharge is used at a good time ...(for the amount of soil your using) it goes a long way to give the soil a major boost for the last 6 weeks or so. ReCharge is very important..all kit growers. The smaller your pots...the sooner you should apply it.....IMO of course. It's also very good for the next run of soil too. Cheers 119...hope this helps ...:passitleft:....:high-five:
Perfect, many thanks!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom