Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

...Yes sir!...haven't tried it...just been in the jar for a week or so...yielded 4.2 zips grown in a 7 gallon of my own soil...thats about average for me...sometimes more...sometimes less...let this one go au natural...great structure...nice even side branches...harvest was about 65 days post flip(vegged 6 weeks)...about 40 inches from top of soil...this one had some funky hook leaves with some varigation...didn't affect growth tho'...

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Nice backyard view :passitleft:

That’s what I thought, I’ve paid pretty close attention to how you do things. I was mostly making sure, based on Gazoos reply, that it was clear. Just trying to keep things clear! Thanks Duggs:passitleft:

Thanks buddy I was not sure and figured it was a light TP thanks for clearing that up for ME :goodjob:

The beauty about our HB soil...it's loaded with goodies for young plants. They DO NOT need anything for a while. Some seem to think they have to stick to a 'feeding' regime and always wanna give them something. Straight water is good too, especially when they are young and small. Cheers.
You going on average first 30 days with just straight water?

...Yes sir!...haven't tried it...just been in the jar for a week or so...yielded 4.2 zips grown in a 7 gallon of my own soil...thats about average for me...sometimes more...sometimes less...let this one go au natural...great structure...nice even side branches...harvest was about 65 days post flip(vegged 6 weeks)...about 40 inches from top of soil...this one had some funky hook leaves with some varigation...didn't affect growth tho'...

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Nice work, Bro & lovin' the view from your backyard! :thumb:

Man life has kept me from the Mag lately. First off I am sorry to hear about your issues bud. I hope you turn the corner soon and things start looking up for you. I will be pulling for you from the shadows if nothing else.

Secondly WOW man! Those are some COLAS you have going on over here! Man nothing but 2 foot buds as far as the eye can see! Good job bud! While life may have you down I hope you can find a way to appreciate the beautiful plants you are giving life to. They sure do seem to appreciate you!

You going on average first 30 days with just straight water?
I wouldnt say that....They get that first soaking with TP...then about three waterings later get a bit more TP...then a TP Drench when they go into the 26ers.
Man life has kept me from the Mag lately. First off I am sorry to hear about your issues bud. I hope you turn the corner soon and things start looking up for you. I will be pulling for you from the shadows if nothing else.

Secondly WOW man! Those are some COLAS you have going on over here! Man nothing but 2 foot buds as far as the eye can see! Good job bud! While life may have you down I hope you can find a way to appreciate the beautiful plants you are giving life to. They sure do seem to appreciate you!
Good morning Yeti.Hope u got those 'life' things taken care of my friend.You didn't miss much around here...just a few plants blooming.
Appreciate your words bud....just going thru some kinda funk ...is all...been down for a while now .Trying to stay positive for my two sons...sometimes a huge challenge. Anyhow..good to see you Yeti....

Ah....it happens to all of us. Sometimes it seems as if everyone is against us, or misunderstands us, or something. It's often true too.

Your individual mileage may vary, but these are the times when I like a nice tropical sativa...a dangerous one that's racey and makes you slightly paranoid or perhaps a bit too self-reflective for your comfort.

Smoke a bunch, bring a bunch more with you, go somewhere where you can lay beneath the stars and let your mind "go there." You know, that place you don't like to go.

Track down the monsters, observe them, give them names, find out what they eat (relationships, money, success) and smoke a bit more....re-think it, find the monsters again and watch them.....and pretty soon you'll know how to kill them or make them pets.....metaphorically speaking.

The times I've done this I've gone from irritated, to angry, to vengeful dark fantasies of retribution and punishment....to the realization that perhaps I am not giving enough love to those around me.....to the certainty that while the problems aren't "all" my fault, the solution to them is certainly something I can accomplish on my own by being more loving, holding my tongue, doing nice things for people who hurt me, etc.

I can't do it without the sativa's! It helps me see my own faults and avoid judging others.

Again, your individual mileage may vary, but I certainly can identify with where you're at!
Great info Doc. Its kind of interesting that this is a similar approach I used to take minus the weed. I still have a lot of demons that I keep locked away from a long time in the Corps. Its a careful act, the compartmentalizing and one that will blow up if you don't deal with them and keep them in check. I don't really talk to others about it cause well lets be honest, what do you say to your significant other when you are struggling with dealing finding body parts of your buddy that was in the vehicle just in front of yours. Its tough to deal with the memories of those that I spent a lot of time with and who didn't ever come back home. Its not something they generally understand. So you deal with in whatever way you can and I chose a similar thing....just going and spending some ugly alone time with whatever alligator is closest to the boat and intent on eating me. Over time you realize that things are often times lies our minds play on our selves. Emotion is a bitch but its the greatest gift we have as well. We ultimately have the choice of what monsters we carry around and what monsters we slay and when. And yes, sometimes we need help from others to slay those demons lurking in the shadows of our minds and souls and its paramount for those around us that we aren't too prideful or proud to help deal with the shit.

There are people that care Duggs, all of us that follow your thread do or we wouldn't be here. Life is tough at times and even the strongest people struggle to deal with. Everyone and everything has breaking point, its just a matter of how much pressure it can take....look at water in canyons. Give it long enough and that soft liquid wears down even the hardest stone.

Find a release valve brother, Docs way is similar to that release valve. All you are doing is finding a way to let go of some of the shit you are carrying around. Carry around enough penny's or dimes for a long enough time and you will find all those small things can be overwhelming and they become to heavy to continue carrying. Gotta find a way to release that valve and clear the pressure.....let some of those things you been carrying around go. Its amazing the relief we find brother.

Hearing there are people who care helps.... people like you ,Doc,Gray,Krip and some others who have taken time to offer support thru the mag.
Its quite a funk I'm in and just can't seem to shake it...it follows me around like a bad cold.....every day...day after day...not sure wat ...or how to conquer these feelings.Thank you Van.....i really mean it.

Sometimes just knowing others are in your corner can be enough to get you through some tough spots.

These two years have been tough on me with the back. I get in funks all the time. I have worked since I was a kid. I started landscaping when I was 10 years old. I have always worked and always earned money to be self reliant. But damn, then I went and hurt the back and I haven't worked in almost 2 years (wears my mind as a man and as an earner....I believe its my responsibility to support my family as man). Fuck dude, I gotta be a piece of shit right...I ain't earning shit man. Those are thoughts that would go through my head.

Hell even intimacy dude. This lower back pain fucks with all aspects of my life man. I worry that I ain't able to do what I did in the sack 2 years ago....and what will that do to Ms Stank. The mind's a dangerous place when you let it start taking over things. I understand funk well. I question how long can Ms Stank hold in there in hopes that I can get better and get the back fixed.....but then I start taking back over control of my thoughts. If the roles were reversed, would it change how I felt about her? No, its not something she is choosing, anymore than I chose to fuck up my back. So I have take back over the control of my thoughts cause it can be some dangerous shit that can spiral way out of control. I don't feel like I am the same person I was 2 years ago. I have pulled away from family and friends during this time.....its tough and I can tell you without a doubt that this place and the people here have been a godsend in helping me deal with it....as well as the plant. Dude I talk to my plants ALL the time cause it helps me think through things. I answer for the plants as well, helps me look at things from different perspectives.

You aren't alone brother. There is strength in numbers and sometimes just saying you feel like your going through some shit can bring reinforcements that you didn't know you needed or wanted. My door is always open brother. I don't judge, only offer an ear and a perspective.

Thanks so much for sharing Van.
What you are going thru is horrible and i can see your dilema...but also..you sound like you have at least ,some control over these demons ...in our heads. You have a good woman who is standing by her man and I'm sure its been hard for her too...just to watch you go thru all this.
With me things are somewhat different....for the last 3 weeks or so , ive been working by myself here at work...so lots of time to think
....too much time...as i live by myself ...and Mare lives across town and works afternoons ...so we really are not there for each other.
Very ...very lonely most days and nights.
Anyhow ...should move along here...supposed to be working....bahhh!

Hearing there are people who care helps.... people like you ,Doc,Gray,Krip and some others who have taken time to offer support thru the mag.
Its quite a funk I'm in and just can't seem to shake it...it follows me around like a bad cold.....every day...day after day...not sure wat ...or how to conquer these feelings.Thank you Van.....i really mean it.

Three words:

Beaches, Fishing, Scantily clad women...

OK...five words! :rofl:

Thanks so much for sharing Van.
What you are going thru is horrible and i can see your dilema...but also..you sound like you have at least ,some control over these demons ...in our heads. You have a good woman who is standing by her man and I'm sure its been hard for her too...just to watch you go thru all this.
With me things are somewhat different....for the last 3 weeks or so , ive been working by myself here at work...so lots of time to think
....too much time...as i live by myself ...and Mare lives across town and works afternoons ...so we really are not there for each other.
Very ...very lonely most days and nights.
Anyhow ...should move along here...supposed to be working....bahhh!

Dugg's......wanna go to uruguay next month? PM me.....you pay airfare, we provide lodging and a whole crew of lovely people. PM me if interested.

Its funny you say that. We used to use that expression when trying to find ways to improve things in process. We identified the given things.....things we didn't need to bring up, just assume they are there. The 'air' could have been anything from electricity in the shop, to the maintenance on vehicles used to support what we were doing. Those were just what we labeled as 'air'. They were there and it was assumed that they would be there without having to mention it even though someone was responsible for those things.

I never assume buds and beer are given/air LOL. Now that I know they are with you, I will throw them in the air category.

Dugg's......wanna go to uruguay next month? PM me.....you pay airfare, we provide lodging and a whole crew of lovely people. PM me if interested.
See Duggs.....things are looking brighter already brother! Thats what your brothers do for you, offer you the pick me ups you might need when you might need them.

FFS's....i just seen 'a' burnt tip....:hmmmm:
:rofl: That’s it then - get rid of ‘em!

Seriously tho - the grow room looks spectacular man - excellent work! Gonna be a big sticky harvest.

And also seriously- I’ll echo most of the sentiments shared about your current predicament. I’m also sending you good, no, great vibes, from accross the sea. I like vans practice of conferring with his plants and himself. Sometimes it’s only in open conversation that we can figure out what the f*^% is going on. Without that you can walk around for weeks wondering what is wrong with ya self and it sounds like that is what you’re doing lately. Have a big confab with your girls... it might reveal some things for you or draw out a dragon for you to slay with one of those big Louisville sluggers!

And then get on a plane to Uruguay! :D

But really... sending love Duggs. And smoke...
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom