Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

Mighty impressive Duggs! :bravo:

It must smell interesting in there. These leaves? Wow! :love:

full

Holy Cola! :eek: Look at the size of them buds!!

Wow!:drool:
Thanks DL...they are filling out, getting sticky.Cheers ...:high-five:
...Louisville's...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Cheers Hook. Will be better in a few weeks , when they loose some fluffiness and gain more 'resin' weight.
Thanks for being here bud!
Looks like it's gonna be about 24.6 ounces :rofl: kidding hook and Duggan! Betting it'll be closer to that 2lb mark, more if those colas plump up like expected! :high-five:
If i get 24.6 zips, i will be satisfied, for sure! But Ween...u already won a contest guessing my yield....:high-five:
Wow Duggs... those sativas are getting crazy in there! But damn they are already getting covered in frost, can hardly wait to see em i another week or so. I bet those colas will be pretty solid too, I know my panama colas were. and those tops are so damn sticky I can barely get the smoke in my pipe!
Keep killin it Duggs, those ladies are very happy!
Thanks 119, ya , i'm hoping they will keep filling out and gaining resin. I'm very happy with them so far. Enjoy your day ....:passitleft:
Plants looks awesome, Brother! :welldone:

I'm sorry to hear about the tough times you're going through and my best wishes for a happy resolution are with you! :goodluck:
Thanks Krip..plants are doing very well...me , not so much.Thanks for caring sir!:circle-of-love:
Great day to ya Beamer...thank you !
That's amazing Duggs. The Thai Chi's look different than mine. Mine has more of the Kali China in it. Those must be the thai leaning phenos. They should be excellent. I cut a tester from the A5. It's getting close. I could probably take it next week if I wanted. That would be 11 weeks.
Well, with that difference, i hope they are as nice as yours.Thanks for having a look my friend.:high-five:
Guess your a grower and a show'er :laugh::high-five:
hey Killer....haha....:passitleft:
Mighty impressive Duggs! :bravo:

It must smell interesting in there. These leaves? Wow! :love:

full
Great day to you my friend! Yes, i'm seeing resin creep out on the fans a little. Very cool to see. This is a very good sign, of course. Thanks for taking a look. Enjoy the day...please say hi to M... for me...:passitleft:

Reading all these posts from all you guys means way more than you would ever imagine. Being fortunate enough , to have spent time with some of you , so i know you are all 'real'. Your words of encouragement are comforting, thank you so much. Everyone has there own problems and shit to deal with, so taking time to try and make me feel better means a lot. Doc, you got a good plan there..but i aint got no crazy Sativas ...yet. But i got these.....

42 days post flip and 32 days post bloom 'start'. 24 hrs. after second Cat Drench.

Yeah....you don't have any "crazy" sativas. Yeah. Sure you don't.

Yeah....you don't have any "crazy" sativas. Yeah. Sure you don't.
Good morning Doc ,O/L and gang! Just hope that i can bring them to a good , proper finish. Another 4 to 5 weeks i'm thinkin. Time to get my next crop started. Cheers ,and thanks gang.

OK...just got next crop soaking and the #1's. have been prepped by pre moistening with Transplant water. Pots are 3/4 filled with DBHBB soil..the top 2 inches or so is regular Pro Mix . This is how i've been doing this the last buncha grows, for fear of this later round of soil eating the seeds....as has happened before, so....Next crop will be two Durban poisons , from CKS and two Chronic from Female Seeds UK...Hopefully these beans come thru for me. Cheers.

Good morning Doc ,O/L and gang! Just hope that i can bring them to a good , proper finish. Another 4 to 5 weeks i'm thinkin. Time to get my next crop started. Cheers ,and thanks gang.

OK...just got next crop soaking and the #1's. have been prepped by pre moistening with Transplant water. Pots are 3/4 filled with DBHBB soil..the top 2 inches or so is regular Pro Mix . This is how i've been doing this the last buncha grows, for fear of this later round of soil eating the seeds....as has happened before, so....Next crop will be two Durban poisons , from CKS and two Chronic from Female Seeds UK...Hopefully these beans come thru for me. Cheers.

Interesting so you use 2nd and 3rd run in your 1g starters, Cool for some reason I came to the
conclusion we started in 1st run and then used the 2nd & 3rd run only in the finish pots ?
Sounds good and I wont have to save extra 1st run for starting
:thanks:

Yup..no issues ...i just put a couple inches of straight, fresh ProMix on top....no matter what 'run' it is, as long as the lil seed starts out in the PM. Bin doing it like this a while now with 100% success rate with very vigorous seedlings. I also water with straight water too....cuz remember when i pre moisten it's with Transplant Drench strength Transplant water.....

Yup..no issues ...i just put a couple inches of straight, fresh ProMix on top....no matter what 'run' it is, as long as the lil seed starts out in the PM. Bin doing it like this a while now with 100% success rate with very vigorous seedlings. I also water with straight water too....cuz remember when i pre moisten it's with Transplant Drench strength Transplant water.....

Thanks, Plus I wont have to stress the adjustment period to the the 2nd run soil .
Thanks again about the light TP germination SOAK. Just noticed that in the instructions,
Previously I have NOT been doing that (no issues) but will start doing that

Hook....you grew this.....well, tell me all about it. U like it...Taste.....yield....bloom time....potency.....structure?

...Yes sir!...haven't tried it...just been in the jar for a week or so...yielded 4.2 zips grown in a 7 gallon of my own soil...thats about average for me...sometimes more...sometimes less...let this one go au natural...great structure...nice even side branches...harvest was about 65 days post flip(vegged 6 weeks)...about 40 inches from top of soil...this one had some funky hook leaves with some varigation...didn't affect growth tho'...

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Thanks, Plus I wont have to stress the adjustment period to the the 2nd run soil .
Thanks again about the light TP germination SOAK. Just noticed that in the instructions,
Previously I have NOT been doing that (no issues) but will start doing that

Hey Duggs, you do your first soak with a full strength TP Drench right?
Just want to be clear, so we all understand each other.

...Yes sir!...haven't tried it...just been in the jar for a week or so...yielded 4.2 zips grown in a 7 gallon of my own soil...thats about average for me...sometimes more...sometimes less...let this one go au natural...great structure...nice even side branches...harvest was about 65 days post flip(vegged 6 weeks)...about 40 inches from top of soil...this one had some funky hook leaves with some varigation...didn't affect growth tho'...

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
That strange growth makes that plant look so badass Hook! Awesome bud shot, you gonna enter into Bud of the month?

Hey Duggs, you do your first soak with a full strength TP Drench right?
Just want to be clear, so we all understand each other.
When i pre-moisten the one gal. pots , two or three days before planting...i use a full strength TP Drench. After that, they only get water...for the first few watering s,..then i'l give them , just a bit of TP . By then they are ready for the big pots.When they go into those, i give the pots another full strength TP Drench. Then , their first drink is just water...in all that new soil.That's why my plants always seem so big before they get any GE...it's not time yet .

That strange growth makes that plant look so badass Hook! Awesome bud shot, you gonna enter into Bud of the month?

...Thanks Daj...already got one in this month(White Widow), and should be able to come up with various strain shots over the next few months...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

When i pre-moisten the one gal. pots , two or three days before planting...i use a full strength TP Drench. After that, they only get water...for the first few watering s,..then i'l give them , just a bit of TP . By then they are ready for the big pots.When they go into those, i give the pots another full strength TP Drench. Then , their first drink is just water...in all that new soil.That's why my plants always seem so big before they get any GE...it's not time yet .
That’s what I thought, I’ve paid pretty close attention to how you do things. I was mostly making sure, based on Gazoos reply, that it was clear. Just trying to keep things clear! Thanks Duggs:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom