Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

Thanks so much 119, but i don't have my boys this weekend .....and i cancelled going to my own family dinner on Monday, also Mare and i have split ,...so ...it's just me , and my miserable self until Wed. morning when i have to go back to work......took Tues. off. Just haven't been well ..'in the head' these past few weeks. Not sure what else to say...maybe mid life shit...but there are many things right now really getting to me, not good. So there...it's out...
Anyhow enjoy your weekend my friend.

Sorry to hear all that Duggs, hope some positive things come your way soon.
:peace:

Thanks so much 119, but i don't have my boys this weekend .....and i cancelled going to my own family dinner on Monday, also Mare and i have split ,...so ...it's just me , and my miserable self until Wed. morning when i have to go back to work......took Tues. off. Just haven't been well ..'in the head' these past few weeks. Not sure what else to say...maybe mid life shit...but there are many things right now really getting to me, not good. So there...it's out...

Sorry to hear about the split and Lows
Maybe some music will help

Ah....it happens to all of us. Sometimes it seems as if everyone is against us, or misunderstands us, or something. It's often true too.

Your individual mileage may vary, but these are the times when I like a nice tropical sativa...a dangerous one that's racey and makes you slightly paranoid or perhaps a bit too self-reflective for your comfort.

Smoke a bunch, bring a bunch more with you, go somewhere where you can lay beneath the stars and let your mind "go there." You know, that place you don't like to go.

Track down the monsters, observe them, give them names, find out what they eat (relationships, money, success) and smoke a bit more....re-think it, find the monsters again and watch them.....and pretty soon you'll know how to kill them or make them pets.....metaphorically speaking.

The times I've done this I've gone from irritated, to angry, to vengeful dark fantasies of retribution and punishment....to the realization that perhaps I am not giving enough love to those around me.....to the certainty that while the problems aren't "all" my fault, the solution to them is certainly something I can accomplish on my own by being more loving, holding my tongue, doing nice things for people who hurt me, etc.

I can't do it without the sativa's! It helps me see my own faults and avoid judging others.

Again, your individual mileage may vary, but I certainly can identify with where you're at!

...well sheee-it!...sorry to hear this Bud...hopefully you have that one special friend who is a good listener and logical, that Ya' can get together with and toss some back some beers and puffs and air some chit out...if Yer' anything like me, I like to deal with my own chit...but...sometimes comes a time when Ya gotta get it out there and maybe see another perspective...I'm sure there's not a person here who has not had to deal with some dark times/down times...I can understand not wanting to deal with family at a point like this, but again, not always the healthiest idea to try and go it alone...also make sure you're eating well and getting sufficient sleep, as well as exercise...take on a project at home, go for a walk, stay busy!...so...Hungry Man Thanksgiving Dinner!??...:rofl:...:cough:...(attempts to get a smile)...cheerz to Ya' getting feeling better my friend...:thumb::high-five:...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...also hope things with Mare are not terminal...

Hang in there bud, things usually aren't as bad as they seem at the time. Everyone goes through the funk of life at some point and things usually work out for the best. Just keep fighting, you have a whole bunch of folks around here that care about you and are pulling for ya. I'm not that far away from ya and we should plan a weekend to have smoke out, it'll give me a reason to pull out the passport.

Man you’ve got some great advise from a lot of people who really care for you. Your a wise man to take some time off to reflect exactly what happened and your part in it. It just takes time to “reset” your brain and clear out what ever bad shit is up there, and get things back on track. Sometimes takes me days when I get like that.

Don’t let Mare slip away if you’ll regret it, I’m trying to reduce the number of regrets I have before I kick it. But, if you know it’s for the best, ...than so be it.

And Bud, take Doc’s advise, I like his concise problem solving. But leave the beer at home. I notice with myself it just brings me down when my head is not right, and inhibits mental clarity. It’s a depressant too, so it’s not helping you with your problems.

Lastly know, We all love you!:circle-of-love:

Sending healing energy your way bud!

Dopy

Sorry to hear that brudda. Take some time for self reflection and grow from it.

I know your pain about being alone on the holidays, don't think I've seen anyone from my family in 5 years and don't think that will change anytime soon.

Reading all these posts from all you guys means way more than you would ever imagine. Being fortunate enough , to have spent time with some of you , so i know you are all 'real'. Your words of encouragement are comforting, thank you so much. Everyone has there own problems and shit to deal with, so taking time to try and make me feel better means a lot. Doc, you got a good plan there..but i aint got no crazy Sativas ...yet. But i got these.....

42 days post flip and 32 days post bloom 'start'. 24 hrs. after second Cat Drench.

Wow Duggs... those sativas are getting crazy in there! But damn they are already getting covered in frost, can hardly wait to see em i another week or so. I bet those colas will be pretty solid too, I know my panama colas were. and those tops are so damn sticky I can barely get the smoke in my pipe!
Keep killin it Duggs, those ladies are very happy!

Back
Top Bottom