Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Hi Shawnee, good to see you're still at it. Stop by more often would ya? 80 hours a week in a dispensary huh? I know when I was a teen and got my 1st job at a McDonalds and smelling that "food" for a shift made me sick. I couldn't and still don't eat McDonalds. I wondered the same thing about working in a dispensary if the constant assault on the nose turned you off to the smell after a while?

Good morning everyone,...well, look at who's back! Shawnee...great to see you ,...but...but...why did u vanish without a trace. Tried to reach u a couple times...wtf!! I missed u around here. Anyhow , so glad u are still growing and have chosen to come back.

Gov...bin a long time my friend. I noticed u were over at Neikos when i was catching up yesterday over there. Thanks for dropping in. Have u noticed that member Seedling is growing two of your fem Lanny seeds. Not sure wat pheno of yours i gave him #2 or #3 but doesn't matter , he will enjoy either , they are both awesome .Thanks again .
Farmers..."squirrel cannon" oh know.....guns and squirrels.:ganjamon:
Mornin Neiko...McDonalds...ya eh bud , i get it . I was lucky i guess, avoided the fast food jobs and went right into hard labor construction...pfft! We made it thru...ha. Enjoy the day bud.
Hey gang, ive really been enjoying this Camel Lebanese hash....buzz is right up my alley...nice and clear with an energetic side i love. Cheers everyone, enjoy the day rain or not!:circle-of-love:

Hi Shawnee, good to see you're still at it. Stop by more often would ya? 80 hours a week in a dispensary huh? I know when I was a teen and got my 1st job at a McDonalds and smelling that "food" for a shift made me sick. I couldn't and still don't eat McDonalds. I wondered the same thing about working in a dispensary if the constant assault on the nose turned you off to the smell after a while?
Hey Neiko, great to see you. I don't even register the smells anymore....I don't even have any filters in my grow, so I guess I am "nose blind?" ha!

Gov...bin a long time my friend. I noticed u were over at Neikos when i was catching up yesterday over there. Thanks for dropping in. Have u noticed that member Seedling is growing two of your fem Lanny seeds. Not sure wat pheno of yours i gave him #2 or #3 but doesn't matter , he will enjoy either , they are both awesome .Thanks again .

I couldn't step back in without dropping by your skunk works Duggs.

I'll have to go check out his grow. Since I'm making rosin out of half my pull these days, I want to revisit some of those strains, and I have a few hundred of those lani fems left...

I couldn't step back in without dropping by your skunk works Duggs.

I'll have to go check out his grow. Since I'm making rosin out of half my pull these days, I want to revisit some of those strains, and I have a few hundred of those lani fems left...

Ohh havn seeds is always a great thing lol. I actually think i got a beaner addiction :rofl: . I always be buying seeds and making seeds lol. Idk which is worse for me making them or buying them lmao. Prolly buying now since i got the stuff to make sts i can make a shit ton of seeds n not cost barely anything. An well buying them costs money am for good ones they arent cheap sometimes. but yea what is the lanny fems strain if u dnt mind me asking?

Congrats on the MOTM nom, Duggan ! :thumb:

Hey Salty,. thank u bud. :high-five: U survived the storm. Wat a friggen mess i hear. The valley got it bad eh. Too bad, so many farmers there. Did your power go out at all...:passitleft:

Yes, it was out for 21 hrs. Our generator took up the slack.

I'm on a high priority distribution line. There's a school, fire hall, and old age home a bit further down the line. It's something we looked at back when we bought our house. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Our vehicle, generator and furnace can all use the same fuel, so we keep the oil tank full - just in case.

Our only damage was to the driveway, and I'm still working at that.

I will let Gov. explain the origins of the Lanny Blazin. He knows finer details that i'm not 100% sure on so ....Cheers.

Oh ok lol well thanx anyway haha. And congrats on the motm win i didnt know u enterd. I gota start using my tablet more for this site since it allows me to get the desktop version of sites am not the mobile version. Which wen dealing with the contests its harder to do with a phone or maybe u camt even vote using the phone im jot sure. Its jus i havent bothered with the contests in so long cause i havnt had anything worthy yet i guess lol idk i never get any votes except this last time i think i got like 3 or 4 or sumthn like that :rofl:. But yea using my tablet allows me to vote an stuff forsure. Maybe ill start doing tht again an start entering contests again as well. It jus seems like people jus vote for there friends an shit so i stopped but maybe now tht im getting these highbrix buds i might stand a chance lmao. Plus there are a few heavey hitters out there that jus make giant beasts or beautiful ladies that i never stand a chance so wen i see them i dnt even bother entering hahaha. Like the main one i see is cola monster he makes some gigantic beasts so when he commented on one of my HB girls tht really boosted my confidence. An got me thinking about the contests an stuff lol. But yea man congrats on the win much deserved brother.

Hey actually u mite know. Is this any good any more its from docs trans drench i found little crystals or glass or sum shit in it. Is this normal or did it maybe go bad? I havnt had it sitn in heat or nuthn its in with all the other bottles where i always have kept them every other time an ive never had this b4 with any of the docs bottles. So jus wondering if u maybe knew what it was.

Back
Top Bottom