Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Yup,..u got it. If that bag u got weighs 3 pounds , then , YES . When we talk ReCharge , the weights change. Don't forget to mix the whole pile 'dry', add the water as your filling up your totes , or containers. It makes it a lot more efficient , easy clean up etc. And also if u hold up that bag , i'm sure u have seen how it 'settles',..well make sure to mix that up, before splitting the bag . Cheers Blazin......OH, btw, ive never used 3rd run amendment from Doc.

I thought u been using the kit for awhile now? Or do u jus get new stuff after the second run?

My apologizes, I will refrain from posting what I think is correct math

Lmao its all gud brother i have issues with retaining new information so its very hard for me to learn new things so dnt worry its jus me i get confused very easily. Shit if it wasnt for every1 here being super patient with me iwould never be getting the quality meds i need like the bud im able 2 grow. Its been a life saver finding every1 here an all there help. Plus now tht im getting highbrix bud its helpn me even more. An its a godsend to have this good of quality while im tryn to get off opiates. Thats the main reason i wana make sure i dnt mess everything up all because i understood sumthn wrong lol. But yea thanx every1 for all the help i really appreciate it.

It might be a good idea to split the bulk ingredients into kit sized portions when you get them. Vacuum sealed, or put into freezer bags, they won't absorb any more water.

Oh thats genius my grandparents have a food sealer so that would work perfect then i could jus start ordering everything bulk instead of singly in kits. Ive been thinking about that i was guna put a lable on the bag so i wud know whats left but i like ur idea way better.

Oh no the squirrel's NOT THE SQUIRREL'S lmao.

Good morning ya'l. Ya, bin a lil busy this morning. First off...Blazin. Hope your day is going well. To your question. Yes , as u can see by my sig. my use of the kit goes back to it's very early days with Doc. I have been using it exclusively for over 6 years. Have been growing weed for 35 yrs. This is only the third time , i have gone past 3 runs with the same batch of soil. I never got around to using Doc's 3rd run amendment. When i ventured past 3 runs using only the 1st/2nd run amendment, i had a discussion with Doc after having realized i was well into the 4th run with a particular batch of soil. He tutored me on how to make it work ok with doing it the way i did. There are things u need to do a lil differently with runs behond 3. I'm going to be getting into a 5th run with this next grow, using only regular 1st/2nd run amendment all the way thru. I'm not going to get into all the finer details on wat i do right now here. The best way to use the kit , is just how Doc has layed it all out, his way is the best.
Some day i will get around to ordering the 3rd run amendment , but as u know, shipping to me , here in Canada is thru the roof . So when u start talking about several pounds of rocks,..things quickly get out of hand. Hope i have cleared some of this up Blazin.

Hook,..u know me too well. We gotta , sit, puff, drink, laugh and eat! :headbanger: Enjoy your day , friend a mine... :high-five:

Neiko, great day to ya bud...:roorrip:.:roorrip: The hash.....it's very , very nice. I love the buzz. Took three good hits off my double bubbler.....5 min's. later it was hitting me , very clear, energetic, and i'm getting hungry....ha!:rofl:
This hash is NOT blonde though...more light brown, reddish.It's called Camel Lebanese..i've ordered more , different hash this morning. Some Blonde Lebanese and some exotic Moroccan really light colored stuff from a different company. All i'm interested in , is the old world stuff. The stuff i used to get back in the day. Now,..if i could just find some original 'Thai Sticks....muhahaha.

Is that a squirrel trap Duggs? If so where did you get it. Damn rodents keep digging in my beds to hide the damn peanuts people keep giving them, I would like to get rid of them. Bastards were stealing my auto seeds out of the bed a few years ago.

Yup...squirrel trap. Never loses... :headbanger:Came from a company in Quebec. Got mostly squirrels , a few rats , mice . I searched them out on line couple yrs ago. 53 bucks . Had to keep them off my property , as they were getting into my treehouse regularly , so now ive knocked the numbers down considerably with over 75 taken...or "secured" like the trap company said in their 'add'. Cheers bud.

Yup...squirrel trap. Never loses... :headbanger:Came from a company in Quebec. Got mostly squirrels , a few rats , mice . I searched them out on line couple yrs ago. 53 bucks . Had to keep them off my property , as they were getting into my treehouse regularly , so now ive knocked the numbers down considerably with over 75 taken...or "secured" like the trap company said in their 'add'. Cheers bud.

Doesn't look like a live trap. I won't tell PETA. :rofl:

Greetings, sports fans! Long time, eh?

Still growing and using Doc's kit; going on 6 years now as of tomorrow. Happy anniversary to me. I see he's on Cramazon and has a 3rd soil amendment now. I'll have to check it out.

Lost power for a week recently so starting my grow all over....that's okay, swabbed out the grow rooms as well, always a good thing. Having to pop a bunch of seeds and I'm a cloner, so holding my breath and babying the damn plants on the kitchen counter until I'm sure they are viable for the grow rooms.

In any case, glad to see everyone is still kickin' and rockin' on. RIP Eddie Money.

Hiya, Gray, what's shakin'? Glad to see you're still around!!

I must say; I just did an 8 week stint as a manager in a dispensary working 80 hours a week....NO BUENO on that one!!
What I noticed, is how much I knew about cannabis....toiling alone in my grow rooms all these years, I guess I didn't know what I didn't know until I came up into the sunlight and had face to face conversations with real cannabis users.

Long story short, everything I know about cannabis I learned from you brixers. Sure, I've grown it for a lifetime, but I really really did learn from all of you, so I'm back to learn more and to let you know how much I appreciate all of you.

Thanks, guys!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom