Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Dry ice hash tastes very similar to me as the old school blond hash. I made the bubble hash once and switched to dry ice method. It's quicker, easier, and less clean-up after, plus a much more "hashy" flavor. Have you tried the dry ice method?

Good day Blazin,... My 26 gal. pots take 5 full gal's. with each drink. They each get that(two pots) every 5 days . They , the pots can hold 6 gal's, but i've found i like giving a little less but more often. As far as it leaking out the bottom,..no worriez. Just water slower and maybe over two times (two separate watering cans worth) over 20 min's. or so.
Here's wat i do...My watering can is 2 gal's. so i just pour it all out in one , then move to the other one with another full can , moving back and forth between the pots, alternating. Doing it this way gives the dryer soil some time to absorb the water better. Also gives each pot a lil more time to soak up the stuff that drains out the bottom. My trays never sit with water in them, they always empty almost right away after they get some in them. hope this helps some bud. Enjoy your day ..

Awesome thanx thats helps alot i actually have another question. Im getting ready to re cook my second round soil for the 3rd recook amd i was wondering how much ewc should i add? And thats all ill need to add with it right like i dont need to get anything else to do the recook?

Back in the day late 70s I had a buddy stationed in Germany who could only get HASH no bud to be found ?
He would send me Hash I would send him Hawaiian Bud Thing was his would always get through the mail
but the stinky Hawaiian would 7 out of 10 times get lost

Now you got me all nostalgic for some Old school hash

EDIT: Oh shit that just reminded me of the Chocolate Thai Sticks we were getting around that time

Awesome thanx thats helps alot i actually have another question. Im getting ready to re cook my second round soil for the 3rd recook amd i was wondering how much ewc should i add? And thats all ill need to add with it right like i dont need to get anything else to do the recook?
Hey Blazin....use about ten to 15 pounds of EWC....no more.
U also need to re amend it with third run amendment from Doc.....same amount as
the first 2 cooks.cheers

Hey Blazin....use about ten to 15 pounds of EWC....no more.
U also need to re amend it with third run amendment from Doc.....same amount as
the first 2 cooks.cheers
Yup i jus got my big order of docs gear 2day n realized i forgot to get ewc the other day lol.
This is what i got i got third run ammendment in a bag i jus use all of that right?

Oh boy.....never even thought of that Ween. Hey Blazin....wat does that bag of 3rd. run amendment weigh?? Is that a 'bulk' bag or a 'kit' bag?....Should be around 1.5 lbs.

Im pretty sure it was the kit bag an not the bulk one since it was cheaper but ill check it out quick.

Yes, go ahead now, no worriez. For third run 5 lbs is enough ,..with some top dressed in when u have it.. :thumb:

Awesome got some soil cooking to do tonite then lol. Also i looked at my reciept an it says my order was 3lbs for the third run ammendment the $44.88 dollar bag

And then the 1lbs recharge ammendment the $15.88 dollar bag for wen the girls hit flower which ive seen people wait till about week 1 or 2 of flower to use the recharge jus wondering when do u use it?

Back
Top Bottom