Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Evenin gang! A few pics of the ladies...

Start a new page with these.

Might drop some of @NaturalSpirit beans if I grow indoors this winter too ..see only got 3x3 tent this year so 2 gal pots few of them maybe 6 start with my fusion light flip to unit farm flower I am.thinking should be Interesting. Will see.

Man there is Some serious growing going on here :cheer:

You do get that I can Only say “go for it” when you think about dropping one of my seeds :p If they are a hit you might end Up with Some ww x ww x cbd euphoria that lifted along on the wind :high-five:

I likey orange chronic sometimes. Almost out myself . What do you guys keep the alcohol in? I use a plastic tub ware container.
Just once empty sludge builds up its narsty wounderimgbnow if.glass would be better?
I use a plastic 1 gallon bucket. It could be about anything though. Glass would work fine. You'd get to see the sludge better that was coming off. :p

I don't mind the look of it. That just means I'm not smoking that grime.

Stacks bro nice stuff Duggan .
Thanks Joe...enjoy the day would ya, another sunny one...yeepa.
Looking very healthy Duggs! I love how they're stacking for ya too. It should be a good harvest.
Thanks Neiko, i'm glad you and a couple peeps have noticed how nice theyre 'stacking'. Really long pistils on the back right side bubba. Never seen pistils this long, like theyre stretching to get all they can..i'm lovin it. cheers and have an awesome Sunday bud.. :high-five:
...Yeah...prolly 24.6 zips!... ;) :rofl::rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:h00k...:hookah:
Lookin like you might be closer this round Hook.:reading420magazine: Don't think i will break the two pound mark but i could be wrong...ha...
Have a great day Hook.....cheers gang!

Hey there Yeti, morning to you bud! Yes, plants are not babies anymore....ha,...they are forming really nice colas and are liking all the extra light from the NextLight Core. promise to get off my ass and post some pics tonight. Thanks for dropping in , friend a mine.. :high-five:

I hope your weekend has been well bud! And no matter how big those beauties get, they will always be your babies! It looks like they are hsaping up to be some very fine plants for sure! :high-five:

"do you know what time it is?"

Its G time :yummy:

Yup...did it.. :headbanger: A5 X Panama...:surf:
Finally got decent internet..,,just in time to see pics of those beautiful plants! :yummy::high-five:

Thanks stranger..:passitleft:..Ha...These grows are just flyin by ...sakes. I gotta think about the next crop/seeds already. When to start ..hmmm. Like to wait for the 'one month left ' mark . I'm thinkin a good 6- 7 more weeks yet...dunno.Cheers bud..:passitleft:

Good morning everyone.
Excited this morning.
Its all about old school/ old world hash these days for me.
Bin watching 'Locked up Abroad' ,about two guys back in 1969 that tried to smuggle 100 lbs. of Gold Seal Afghani Hash from Afghanistan to Germany and got caught.
They spent 4.5 yrs in a Greek island prison before escaping.
A lot like the Billy Haze story ...remember that one??
Any one who knows me , knows i love hash and really miss the good ol days of getting that very same hash.
When i was getting it , it was called 'Freedom Fighter Hash.'
Cuz the Russians had just invaded Afghanistan.
Anyhow ...i had to break out and clean my double bubbler and some of my Bubblehash.
Its nice but missing the old school flavor....ya know.
Got on line last night and today and ordered 7 grams of Camel Lebanese hash and 10 grams of Morrocan Blonde hash.
The Lebanese was 115 bucks and the Morrocan was 150 bucks.
Got them from two different places here in Canada using e tranfers.
Hope to receive by the weekend......we'll see.
Cheers gang.

Home Made ;) :

DSCN17482.JPG

Back
Top Bottom