Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

It may hit a high of 16°C or 61°F here in the Halifax area today. I hope those that could, did take their outdoor plants in otherwise the wind will probably destroy them. It makes a really good argument for container growing.

Oh Shit, Old Salt, maybe we will be lucky. :peace:

I sure hope so. We're at 30% without power so far. The power company shut down repairs until the hurricane passes. I expect more than 50% will be without power within the next two hours.

I put a ham in the oven almost three hours ago. Another half hour and it will be done. I hope I got the timing right, or my power stays on, because my generator won't run the stove (or dryer). I have a hot plate and camping stove I can use for everything else. I have a sheltered spot I can use the camp stove, so no propane in the house.

Wow sounds like you could be in for a bit of a rough time Old Salt but you will have great eats I love baked ham.

Power just went out. The generator is on. My timing was spot on - more by luck than anything else. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've turned off the grow lights so the plants will have a short day, 8-1/2 hrs rather than 12. That should not be a problem.

I think so, they produce heavy resin and a uplifting high. I just want to make seeds and have people grow them, it’s fun to play with each round and find new traits. Enjoy them sir.
Trade seeds is fun.. I've been gifted some interesting smokes. Good times. :passitleft:

Ya eh Keltic. I'm gonna try and keep with it but, but ya can't beat the convenience of a plain ol 'J' to smoke. It's all the cleaning , filter changes , screen changes and scrubbing the pipe itself...geesh!
Why I hate my bong. But I like the high sometimes verse a joint.

I think so, they produce heavy resin and a uplifting high. I just want to make seeds and have people grow them, it’s fun to play with each round and find new traits. Enjoy them sir.

Right lol. I think makn seeds is jus as addictive as buying them and growing them :laugh: . But now i wana get some super good genetics to start out with. Im tryn to make up my mind do i continue working with autos or do i jus go fully to photos. I tried my hand at autos with great success i even made a few of my own crosses but only really worked on 2 but mainly the one. Its a cross of c4 and pineapple express autos from fast buds. I got there smoothie and stardawg i was thinking on maybe using if i like them n they got traits i want. But yea if u dnt mind me askn what have u made recently and are u selling any seeds?

Evenin ya'l.. :passitleft:..Tonight was a 1/4 Trans W/Tea drink, 5 gal's. , each pot. They are now officially drinking 10 gal's. every 5 days or so. Same as usual. Things are shaping up and these two strains seem to have similar growth ideas . Makes things easier when dealing with four possible phenos from two different varieties, so . Cheers gang.

Hey duggs how goes it brother good i hope. Hey i had a question for ya mite sound kinda obvious but im wondering how many gallons do u end up feeding ur plants in the 25 gallon pots? Jus wondering why mine leaks out the bottom drain holes so fast? Should i be watering slower cause i notice if i use more then 4 gallons it jus ends up all over the floor of the tent. So was thinking maybe i water to much to fast n it doesnt have time to break up the surface tension of the soil b4 wicking off the sides?

Not very often. About once every month or two. It turns black quickly, but it still pulls most of the build up off. I just run soap and straight hot water through it afterwards to clean out the chunks and alcohol flavor and it's good to go.

If you let one go to long, you'll need to do the alcohol and salt treatment, where you have to shake the hell out of it. But if you swap once a week, most everything will get flushed out.
I likey orange chronic sometimes. Almost out myself . What do you guys keep the alcohol in? I use a plastic tub ware container.
Just once empty sludge builds up its narsty wounderimgbnow if.glass would be better?

Trade seeds is fun.. I've been gifted some interesting smokes. Good times. :passitleft:

Right i jus got gifted a clone from @bobrown14 Its a Mandarin Cookies clone amd i jus flipped her to flower and man is she growing like a beast. I cant wait to see how good she does wit the kit lol. I love how inventive things are getting to allow us to mail eachother clones an shit. Now its not jus seeds anymore there will be no stopping us power to the grower :rofl::rofl:

It may hit a high of 16°C or 61°F here in the Halifax area today. I hope those that could, did take their outdoor plants in otherwise the wind will probably destroy them. It makes a really good argument for container growing.
I am waiting for my cheap green house to blow away. I know how nasty the weather can get here in Barrie Ontario is called a snow belt area.

Squalls and all.

Fun times.

Good think is I only paid 130 $cdn off online place. But my two good autos are.jjst about ready to be .chopped woot woot. The smell . Sweet fruit and like tuna kush lol or something . In love. Will do docs. Ill be washing for sure.ill probably have to go check out docs bud wahsi g thread anyone have it handy? Want to make sure I am doing it right.:lot-o-toke::Namaste:

Right i jus got gifted a clone from @bobrown14 Its a Mandarin Cookies clone amd i jus flipped her to flower and man is she growing like a beast. I cant wait to see how good she does wit the kit lol. I love how inventive things are getting to allow us to mail eachother clones an shit. Now its not jus seeds anymore there will be no stopping us power to the grower :rofl::rofl:
That's dope bro

I got some beans on route from a Greta member here as well themaddabber.:passitleft:

Sounds like u are prepared u guys. Newb,..maybe it will mostly miss u there in NB. Salty, u got your freezer and fridge on the Gen.?

Darn right I do. We have a 5Kw Diesel, so everything except the stove, dryer, and grow lights is running.

Might drop some of @NaturalSpirit beans if I grow indoors this winter too ..see only got 3x3 tent this year so 2 gal pots few of them maybe 6 start with my fusion light flip to unit farm flower I am.thinking should be Interesting. Will see.

Right lol. I think makn seeds is jus as addictive as buying them and growing them :laugh: . But now i wana get some super good genetics to start out with. Im tryn to make up my mind do i continue working with autos or do i jus go fully to photos. I tried my hand at autos with great success i even made a few of my own crosses but only really worked on 2 but mainly the one. Its a cross of c4 and pineapple express autos from fast buds. I got there smoothie and stardawg i was thinking on maybe using if i like them n they got traits i want. But yea if u dnt mind me askn what have u made recently and are u selling any seeds?

Hey duggs how goes it brother good i hope. Hey i had a question for ya mite sound kinda obvious but im wondering how many gallons do u end up feeding ur plants in the 25 gallon pots? Jus wondering why mine leaks out the bottom drain holes so fast? Should i be watering slower cause i notice if i use more then 4 gallons it jus ends up all over the floor of the tent. So was thinking maybe i water to much to fast n it doesnt have time to break up the surface tension of the soil b4 wicking off the sides?

Good day Blazin,... My 26 gal. pots take 5 full gal's. with each drink. They each get that(two pots) every 5 days . They , the pots can hold 6 gal's, but i've found i like giving a little less but more often. As far as it leaking out the bottom,..no worriez. Just water slower and maybe over two times (two separate watering cans worth) over 20 min's. or so.
Here's wat i do...My watering can is 2 gal's. so i just pour it all out in one , then move to the other one with another full can , moving back and forth between the pots, alternating. Doing it this way gives the dryer soil some time to absorb the water better. Also gives each pot a lil more time to soak up the stuff that drains out the bottom. My trays never sit with water in them, they always empty almost right away after they get some in them. hope this helps some bud. Enjoy your day ..

Evenin gang! A few pics of the ladies...

Back
Top Bottom