Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Good day everyone. Hope ya'l had a great weekend. Today is election day here in Canada.
Anyhow , just received the second seed order. Just because eh... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dam maybe I should have bought from the breeder I haven't even got a tracking number yet. I am hoping they come soon I really want to run the Super Critical bud CBD and Kush and Cookies CBD and the Candida too all I have so far that I want to run is the Gold Leaf, Man I Love that Gold leaf best Buzz I have ever had from Cannabis

Hello gang. Hope ya'l had a good day . here are the last pre harvest pics of my four very ripe ladies. Colas and buds are coated with goodness and heavy. Garden looks a bit pitiful TBH,. A lot of tops are not visible cuz of 'floppy' syndrom.
the smell is unbelievable...smells so strong..like sweet candy ....but pungent.
Can't wait to try em. anyhow , get all your guesses in before Sat., as that's day 74 since flip and it's CHOP day. i have Mare and my sis helping , so should go fast.
Updated list looks like this.
Hook........................24.6
Seedling...................36.0
Ken...........................26.0
Joe.............................32.0
Magoo......................30.0
Keltic.........................33.3
Newb........................34.0
Drift..........................31.0
Yeti............................28.2
BLS............................27.6
Dyno.........................32.4
Ween.........................37.0
Neiko.........................31.7
Salty...........................35.4
Eggs...........................29.5
Stoney.......................30.4
Farmers.....................34.6
Krip.............................42.0..........:headbanger:

Some crispy leaves but all in all, i'm very happy at cola and bud development.
Enjoy the night gang..:circle-of-love:

Looking sweet Duggan! Another awesome crop! :high-five:
Thanks bud,..2 days left. Glad to see you are moving in soon. You will have nice winter now, that it's all done. Cheers.
What’s your best guess Duggs. I’ve been closer guessing yours than I ever get at guessing mine. Lol. Like I’m way off every time.
Magoo... :passitleft:...u wanna know wat i think,...i'm gonna say around,...28 or so....but, i can't even see some of it, so. Could be around 42 as well....:rofl:
...well...it's never been 24.6 or 42.0...so take it from there... ;) :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Ya eh Hook,...u might not be too far off this time...:ganjamon:

...well...it's never been 24.6 or 42.0...so take it from there... ;) :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Ignoring the decimals...
If you add them up you get the devil's number. :laugh:
Perhaps we're looking at half a heavenly harvest, 38.9 instead if the full 77.7;
We might also find an answer in the Fibonacci Sequence. Thirty four would be a reasonable guesstimate.

I'll need to consult a fortune teller, or wait for the final weigh in to find out for sure.

Great mornin to ya's. Hook, where the heck u find that one....ha...wat a hoot.
Hey Newb,...yup , all four plants are very ripe and ready for the pickin, which is about to happen sometime around 11.
It'l just be my sis and myself this time...bahhh! At least i'm not by my self this time.
Anyhow , will try and get a few harvest pics but very busy , so.
Anyhow , everyone enjoy your days and I'l check back later...cheers eh.

Great mornin to ya's. Hook, where the heck u find that one....ha...wat a hoot.
Hey Newb,...yup , all four plants are very ripe and ready for the pickin, which is about to happen sometime around 11.
It'l just be my sis and myself this time...bahhh! At least i'm not by my self this time.
Anyhow , will try and get a few harvest pics but very busy , so.
Anyhow , everyone enjoy your days and I'l check back later...cheers eh.
:popcorn: Sounds like a fun time to me! Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom