Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

I want to say a BIG Thank You to Duggan , He has agreed to mentor me through my first DBHBB grow. He is a seasoned DBHBB grower I have seen the results he has gotten with this system for lack of a better word. I trust his judgment to get me through this up coming grow. Once again Thank You Duggan for taking the time and effort to help me along

It took me quite a few years to find a good woman to be my friend and wife and when I found her I made sure to marry her. It does make a difference having a good woman by your side. She complains about the smell of my weed but that is really the only thing she complains about. So I have to do everything I can to keep the smell down. :peace:

I want to say a BIG Thank You to Duggan , He has agreed to mentor me through my first DBHBB grow. He is a seasoned DBHBB grower I have seen the results he has gotten with this system for lack of a better word. I trust his judgment to get me through this up coming grow. Once again Thank You Duggan for taking the time and effort to help me along
Yup, all you really got to do is listen :surf:

PC I would say you made a wise decision and Duggs what can I say about you man? You rock brother. I can see a future member of the year in the not too distant future. Duggs you are such a great help. I know you were and still are a great help to me as well as others, cheers. :Namaste:

I am So glad he agreed to help me. I know he has helped others and I know he knows what he is doing. I know he is also very busy and I really appreciate his help.

Nah! Let them find out for themselves when they or their wife goes through it. It's more fun to watch them try and figure it out. :rofl:

I tend to agree. I was pretty miffed that my elders didn't prepare me, but the best recourse might be to just let life unfold as it always has, eh? :laughtwo:

:blunt:

:rofl: Too much u guys. Seedling,..where the fu..k did u find that one...lmfao...:rofl:
Newb...your words are very strong , and mean more than you know my friend. :passitleft:
PC has asked for my help ,..therefore i will help . After all, "we only get one turn".
When i see growers succeed at their very first grow, i get sooo much gratification. Mistakes i made along the way , can be avoided by just telling peeps a better , or more proper /correct way..without wasting so much time, money and effort.

Gray , Salty and BLS....ya know Gray...they make stuff u can take to help with that..:ganjamon:
Anyhow gang...5 hrs from start to finish,...went very well. Four hrs. for the job and one hour for hanging , vacuuming and clean up. Very hungry now..no food all day...bahh.
I can say these are some of the nicest , heaviest , most aromatic buds/colas i have ever grown. These plants went 74 days from flip....five months from seed drop to finish.
A few pics of things today .....all the Bubba Hash is way at the back...wat you see in these pics is mainly the Lemon Zkittles.
Can't wait to sample these .....yummy.
Glad there is another LZ growing right now. Anyhow, cheers gang...got a hockey game an hrs. drive away to get ready for ,..then eat. Enjoy the night everyone.:circle-of-love:

Beautiful! :headbanger: :adore:

Gray , Salty and BLS....ya know Gray...they make stuff u can take to help with that..:ganjamon:

Ya, well, there wasn't anything that could help the Diva. :oops::eek: I have mental scars all over the place ... mutter ... like living with an alien.

Back
Top Bottom