Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

Hey Doc...mornin to ya. Ya ,not sure of the timing iether eh. Gonna have to just wait and see how long these Sativa's will let me play with them without getting out of control. It's the two to three weeks after i flip em ,that i'm a little concerned about. This strain is known for stretching ALOT so it's gonna be a challenge,cuz i know how i want them to look at that stage ,so we'le see if i have the skill set to do it.Should be fun!:Namaste:

I hear that....I have been checking out the strains details......gonna or can stretch 3x her height at flip.......wow.....good luck duggs I'll be here to watch the madness, :passitleft:

I hear that....I have been checking out the strains details......gonna or can stretch 3x her height at flip.......wow.....good luck duggs I'll be here to watch the madness, :passitleft:

Three times eh!!!! OH No! What to do eh??? I'm a little (alot) worried. The "stretch" has me shakin brotha....:slide: It's all fun and games till i've got three out of control Sativas growing an inch or two a day....ouch. Cheers Gang.:passitleft: Pass this Mazar around will ya Nate....ahhhh, that's better!:love:

Stretch is gonna stretch, that 3x number is probably from a small plant that stretched 2'.

Ya eh....i should also keep in mind that when they are a bush shape ,they will stretch ALOT less cuz of the G.H,'s. being spread out over alot of tops.That three times number ,is for a plant with prolly only one or two leaders, so they will stretch alot! We'le see eh!:high-five:

That should be fun to watch Duggs. I'm growing my African Buzz small with Ziggy's approach. At least that's the plan. :laughtwo:

Have you checked your PMs?

Hey Engorage....good to see you ....ya it's gonna be fun allright.:helpsmilie:Just went in to check on them and they are alive and want to take over my house....:rofl: Gotta few pics here to keep on this Supercropping ,LST'ing thing i've bin on for a bit now. Before and after pics with a shot of the nicely developing main stem where the SC. was. I reckon in a couple weeks we won't be able to see the floor.They just love life ,wow Doc. i'm impressed with these so far. Cheers eh Gang. Havin a Stella :thumb:
training_with_SC_001.jpg
training_with_SC_002.jpg
training_with_SC_004.jpg
training_with_SC_005.jpg
training_with_SC_006.jpg
training_with_SC_007.jpg
training_with_SC_008.jpg
training_with_SC_009.jpg
training_with_SC_010.jpg
Supercropping combined with LSTing. when they are small.:surf:

You bring a whole new meaning to "bondage and discipline"! :rofl:

:thumb:

I've been doing some LST stuff whenever I go in to water or spray since theyve been in the 1 gallons, and I probably will stop most training after (I will work them into a net at the end of stretch).

Thanks to your discussion though, today I made my first real supercrop bends. I tried it last week but it snapped right away.

Today I actually got some really cool bends going.

Thanks for all the TLDidR on the subject!

Pictures alone are a tutorial Duggs. Gosh, they're pretty. :love:

I've been doing some LST stuff whenever I go in to water or spray since theyve been in the 1 gallons, and I probably will stop most training after (I will work them into a net at the end of stretch).

Thanks to your discussion though, today I made my first real supercrop bends. I tried it last week but it snapped right away.

Today I actually got some really cool bends going.

Thanks for all the TLDidR on the subject!

Mornin Gang....ya ,no worries BrixK...glad to help bud. Remember to always rub, message,and squeeze to break the internal membrane before the bend is attempted. Much higher success rate doing it that way. Have a great day Gang.

Mornin Gang....ya ,no worries BrixK...glad to help bud. Remember to always rub, message,and squeeze to break the internal membrane before the bend is attempted. Much higher success rate doing it that way. Have a great day Gang.

I always start with the messages!!

These friggen high brix stems are woody and stiff as all get out all the way to the 2nd or 3rd node from the top! Its like trying to squeeze a toothpick! You can really feel when it works soft though. 4 directions of bend back and forth before final real bend worked really well for me, constantly trying to press it but seriously my fingers arent toothpick smashers ahaha

Back
Top Bottom