Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

Heya Duggan,
Man I just needed to stop in here and wish you a Merry Christmas from our home to yours.

Hey you guys,....just got a few minutes to post these pics,...just snapped em , before a Brix W /Way X10....still have weeks and weeks left.
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_0011.jpg
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_0021.jpg
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_0031.jpg
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_0041.jpg
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_0051.jpg
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_0061.jpg
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_0071.jpg
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_0081.jpg
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_0091.jpg
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_0111.jpg
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_012.jpg
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_013.jpg
GC_s_in_turbo_mode_0101.jpg
This last one is my fav. pic of the lot ....today.....:)...cheers gang.

Oh ya son is doing great in the tourney...this morning's game at 7 am was a victory. Ryan scored a nice wrist shot goal off the post and crossbar , ricochet in ....ya baby ...proud daddy!!:)
Have a great night gang!

:woohoo: on the goal! :high-five:

Those are some fabulous shots Duggan. I'd take that last one on any day. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Can't believe I just found this thread today, Duggs. The GC's look beautiful! :goodjob: Merry Christmas belated and Season's Greetings on top of that.

Thought I was back a couple of weeks ago and then life happened again. My oldest cat got suddenly very sick and we were sure the inevitable would happen. Don't know about those Christmas miracles, but she came back from death's door just a few days ago and is now very happily laying against my arm as I type this. We love our animals as family, and I was devastated that I might lose her...so very happy now!

Took me all morning to catch back up on everybody's thread's, including this new one by you and now all is well in my little universe for the moment...until that pesky life intrudes again...lol

Again...beautiful grow this round! And p.s. keep up those little movie trivia blurbs...love trivia and manage to figure most of them out.

Lastly...a very Merry belated Christmas to all my fellow HB friends! Keep it very safe for the coming New Year's weekend, too!

Dayum!...looks like Ya took the girls for a ride in the Delorean!!...lolool..continued luck in the tourney...oh!...Maz=Mazatlan, Mexico...Cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:
Hey hook, cheers Brotha.:high-five:

:woohoo: on the goal! :high-five:

Those are some fabulous shots Duggan. I'd take that last one on any day. :battingeyelashes: :love:
Thanks Sue, i like that one...looks good enough to eat.... it's tricky getting "zoom" pics with no added light....camera doesn't want to come into focus. have a great night would ya!:passitleft:

Gorgeous!!! :high-five:
Evenin Ziggs...thanks man! These GC's have been so fun to grow and love our soil....thinkin i'l grow em again. cheers bud!:high-five:

Sheez dig dugs, dis some insane in the membrane shiz! Fo frigging sho... Mad props to ya bro, mad... ass... props! :)_~

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing
Top of the evenin to ya "B", hope all is well down your way. Havin a great holiday?....happy New Year "B".

That's just amazing! Ermehgherd!
Thanks Nis,...you got GC beans kickin around....if ya do, you guys should try a couple. Our soil just loves it , like no other i've seen . really.:thumb::love: Happy New Year Nis, you and "C" have a great night.:Namaste:

Can't believe I just found this thread today, Duggs. The GC's look beautiful! :goodjob: Merry Christmas belated and Season's Greetings on top of that.

Thought I was back a couple of weeks ago and then life happened again. My oldest cat got suddenly very sick and we were sure the inevitable would happen. Don't know about those Christmas miracles, but she came back from death's door just a few days ago and is now very happily laying against my arm as I type this. We love our animals as family, and I was devastated that I might lose her...so very happy now!

Took me all morning to catch back up on everybody's thread's, including this new one by you and now all is well in my little universe for the moment...until that pesky life intrudes again...lol

Again...beautiful grow this round! And p.s. keep up those little movie trivia blurbs...love trivia and manage to figure most of them out.

Lastly...a very Merry belated Christmas to all my fellow HB friends! Keep it very safe for the coming New Year's weekend, too!
So nice to have ya around....:thumb:...ya , life gets in the way sometimes..know how that goes. Glad your kitty got better for ya Shrike. Oh ya the movie trivia...i love it my brotha....one liners and quotes are my fav's.....OK,...OK!...here's one bud.... " He saved my life twice,.....once when he was alive and once when he dead!"......
I'm not givin ya much time with this one ...it's too easy .....C & N are already on it ,...i can feel them laughing!:rofl: Cheers friend, Shrike!

You got it bud....OK,...OK...how bout...."put in on the camp,...those people have it,...not us!"
Get this one smarty pants.....Canna,...Nis.....SHHH!

My pants have failed me...:rofl: Don't know that one...

...and I refuse to look it up with Google...either ya know an answer or ya should fess up...:thumb:

...and if this is another Western quote...I've watched a lot of Westerns over the years, but not over and over, so I may be lacking in that category. Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Adventure are more my forte...but I love learning about all things trivial...it just fit's in our current world.

What a hoot Nis...LMFAO...i know you know it brotha...:rofl::rofl:
OK Shrike...you there???....... It's more of the "Duke"...i thought you would get it...good on ya for not Googling it .
OK,...OK....a lil hint...Nis,...shhhh.....The movie was loaded with stars...and was a good one! ......:high-five::thumb:

Green Berets...I remember when that came out...

Always have a warm place in my heart for Nixon...he ended the war right before I would have been "invited" to join in...lol

My birthday was always in that lotto top 50 every year of my teens...lol

A call for help

jamesleemc, one of our own, was burgled right before Christmas. The cleaned him out, and he's hoping some of the membership might have some equipment they aren't using that could find its way to him and help him rebuild his grow.

Duggan asked me to post a link to the thread James set up for assistance. If nothing else, he could use a chorus of voices telling him to hang in there while the universe makes it better than right.

We'd appreciate it if you would help us spread the word.

Support and help

Back
Top Bottom