Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

Duggs! You found a strain worthy of your skills! Beautiful! Wow, they've really exploded, haven't they?

Love, LOVE the turgor, leaves all strong and stiff, getting slightly dry at the edges ... Muah! :love:

Superb man, superb! :bravo:

Duggs! You found a strain worthy of your skills! Beautiful! Wow, they've really exploded, haven't they?

Love, LOVE the turgor, leaves all strong and stiff, getting slightly dry at the edges ... Muah! :love:

Superb man, superb! :bravo:

Hey bud!! Ya mon,...everyone of us should try growing this strain....it seems to be perfectly suited to our soil! Like no other ....so far...:tokin: Thanks for the nice words my friend!:thumb::Namaste:

Sorry if this is already answered on another page, don't have the time at work to scroll. Can you link me to the "kit" you used for nutes, and also a link to "docs gear" for pests? thanks! and AMAZING grow!

Sorry if this is already answered on another page, don't have the time at work to scroll. Can you link me to the "kit" you used for nutes, and also a link to "docs gear" for pests? thanks! and AMAZING grow!

Top of the day to ya 88. Thanks BTW. Ya , you wanting to get the "KIT"....i gotcha at #2 post ....not bad ! First off 88, on behalf of the gang around here, i'de like to offer up a big warm welcome to the "mag". You have found a pretty cool neighborhood with a membership , we're all kinda proud of. Around these parts , we all grow in soil and most of us are using Doc's gear...the rest of em are ordering , as we speak...:blunt: I would like to suggest that you do some reading, when you have time, ...start over at Doc's "In The Lab" thread and his Q & A thread. If you go there and ask him,...he will respond very quickly in regards to ordering a "kit". You need to do some reading first, IMO. You also need 50 posts before you can PM anyone. You can receive them though. That's how Doc will comm. with you about your needs OK. I always add this to my welcome too, when you enter our journals, please do with a smile and good attitude and leave any ego behind , do these things , and ya won't wanna leave. Happy New Year 88! Welcome to the "Mag".:welcome::thumb:

Oh ya, if i knew how , i would "link" those for ya...maybe someone will jump in and do that ....

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Evenin all my brothas....and sistas..:passitleft: ...have a lil "Lilly".
Well, i got a bit of good news......that fourth Double Berry came up....:yahoo: That makes four!:thumb:
She's about two weeks behind but i'm gonna give her lots of lovin ,so she's part of the group. So this group of four Double Berry's will soon have there own journal. They will also be going in first run DBHBB soil. Two plants for each 26 gal. pot. Just like always. The Green Cracks are almost done , finishing up very timely...i could take them next weekend ....and may....dunno, or they would have to wait for the last weekend in this month. I have so many good things to say about how this strain is performing...just beautifully. As soon as they 'grabbed' the dirt in the 26ers , the leaves pointed up,..and they're still like that now....how many times can we say that about a strain in our soil?
Anyhow, everyone have a great night eh!:circle-of-love:

YUM! Looks like it won't be long now.
:morenutes::popcorn: :yummy::yahoo::rollit::blunt::ciao: :ganjamon::passitleft::party::)

YUM! Looks like it won't be long now.
:morenutes::popcorn: :yummy::yahoo::rollit::blunt::ciao: :ganjamon::passitleft::party::)
:passitleft: Just chillin Major...havin a Heiny (sold out of Stella's). Gotta cook some supper....Bahhh! Pretty soon,...someone gonna be cookin for me....for a whole week! Funny thing is.....it's gonna go so fast..like it was shot, out of a rifle....the trick is....to be beside the bullet, the whole way...:tokin: Cheers Major .:high-five:

"....to be beside the bullet the whole way." I like the way you think. :laughtwo:

OK gang, got some more GC pics...just can't help myself ...they are rockin this soil. Resin a plenty ...i have to keep recomending this strain...look at her...just look at her...they are two weeks ahead of my schedule and after they're GE Drench and Brix w/ WayX10 last night they look yummy .If i hadn't already started some Double Berry's....this strain would be in my GR again ,next crop! I just love how she performs...like NO other in 30+ yrs. my brothas....and sistas. Have a great night gang!
resin_on_the_GC_s_002.jpg
resin_on_the_GC_s_003.jpg
resin_on_the_GC_s_004.jpg
resin_on_the_GC_s_005.jpg
resin_on_the_GC_s_006.jpg
resin_on_the_GC_s_007.jpg
resin_on_the_GC_s_008.jpg
resin_on_the_GC_s_009.jpg
resin_on_the_GC_s_010.jpg
resin_on_the_GC_s_011.jpg
resin_on_the_GC_s_013.jpg
resin_on_the_GC_s_014.jpg