Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

Man Duggs, you killed it with the GC! It looks like chop time, how soon before you take them? I will definitely add those to my list next order. And if anyone doing any seed shopping comes across Dr. Grinspoon please let me know. The soil ate my last 2 beans and I can't find them in stock anywhere.
Have a good one Duggs! See ya soon!
:welldone:

good to see you!! :)
neiko.. try here..
Barney s Farm Fem | Chu Majek: your store for marihuana seeds and grow accessories, your reliable growshop.

Man Duggs, you killed it with the GC! It looks like chop time, how soon before you take them? I will definitely add those to my list next order. And if anyone doing any seed shopping comes across Dr. Grinspoon please let me know. The soil ate my last 2 beans and I can't find them in stock anywhere.
Have a good one Duggs! See ya soon!
:welldone:
Hey Neiko , good to see you bud! Thanks for the nice words too! If this GC smokes half as good as it was to grow , it'l be great.Ya , they're (three) are getting the axe on Sat. right after my son's hockey game.They got their last drink tonight of just a lil water and Tea...that's it...last drink was a GE Drench . Just wanna keep the dirt a lil moist (not wet) for the rest of the week, is all. As you know , the rest of this month is very busy for me ,as after they get chopped i have to transplant the four Double Berry's into the 26ers before we leave for ......:). This was a rushed crop cuz of timing , but it seems to have turned out stellar , so we'll see soon just how the GC likes our dirt,...i mean for flavor , of course.:) looking forward to us all getting together ....somewhere....some place....some time....!:tokin:
Ziggs found your beans...awesome eh!:thumb::cheer:
Have a great night Neiko , Ziggs and gang!:circle-of-love:

Any news from "Dugg's Northern Security Services" ? Gotta be sumpin goin on down at Major's :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Budley ,..my brotha,...ya mon...the team has gone over all the camera footage and will have a final report for Major coming up!Also DeLorean tracks have been noticed and photographed all over the perimeter of the grow....dunno what that's all about ....someone took her out for a spin next week! HAHAHA. Cheers Budley and gang!:circle-of-love:

Duggan, I think Conradino did GC, or at least he's smoked it before. I'm pretty sure I remember a conversation some time last year. He liked it and said it was an especially buzzy high.

:Namaste:

[Edit] Doh ... then I decided to see if I could find it by searching for "crack" by conradino23 ... uh ... yeah ... pretty much.

:lot-o-toke:

Green Crack - Humboldt Seed Organization

:laugh:

:bongrip:

Duggan, I think Conradino did GC, or at least he's smoked it before. I'm pretty sure I remember a conversation some time last year. He liked it and said it was an especially buzzy high.

[Edit] Doh ... then I decided to see if I could find it by searching for "crack" by conradino23 ... uh ... yeah ... pretty much.

Thanks a bunch Gray. He didn't do it HB though , did he. I'l go over and have a read later on tonight.
Thanks again bud.:high-five:

Thanks a bunch Gray. He didn't do it HB though , did he. I'l go over and have a read later on tonight.
Thanks again bud.:high-five:

Yeah, I can't remember anyone doing it in the Kit ... :hmmmm:

hes not in Docs kit soil..hes in his own HB soil..Volcanic etc..Versuvius stuff!! :rofl:

Dugge,

If your GC smokes as well as it looks, you should take a look at the genetics of Extreme OG. There is a lot of GC in it.

The clam is 30% THC. I scored a clone and bought some flowers that tested at just less than 16%. The lightweight version is fine smoke and a lot like the GC, except the high is softer and this batch is not as strong as the GC I have. It is a little smother to smoke also. That could be just that the GC and Extreme OG came from different dispensaries. Or, it could be the cannabinoid content.

The clone I have and the flowers are probably from the same grow. So, did the dispensary blow the grow or did they choose the wrong plant to clone and grow? The buds were slightly airy.

If it grows into anything exceptional, I will probably have it tested and post the results.

My flowering plants are happy with the added lights,so far. I am still going to worry until I have a plant in jars that went full flower with all the lights. Too many changes at the same time. I am still tweaking the climate. It is a lot better than it was but it is not that stable. I am getting there.

I got a notice that Doc’s kit shipped today and the Pro-Mix should be here tomorrow.

I should have an empty barrel and lots of choices of strains to to choose from about the time everyone is off suntanning.

You have a top shelf grow going, enjoy it.

Best

But really, could there ever be a bad strain using the kit? lol

:passitleft:

Yes there can be. Though it isn't the kits fault its just crap genetics. Duggs had bad luck with Desfrans with only one of the three or four he grew even being worth imbibing. I have personally seen a few strains that turned out terrible in the kit such as Apothecary's grape ape and Dutch Passions Durban Poison. I figured with the Durban supposedly being an inbred line from a land race that it would do great. Well it grew well but the end product was mediocre at best.

Dugge,

If your GC smokes as well as it looks, you should take a look at the genetics of Extreme OG. There is a lot of GC in it.

The clam is 30% THC. I scored a clone and bought some flowers that tested at just less than 16%. The lightweight version is fine smoke and a lot like the GC, except the high is softer and this batch is not as strong as the GC I have. It is a little smother to smoke also. That could be just that the GC and Extreme OG came from different dispensaries. Or, it could be the cannabinoid content.

The clone I have and the flowers are probably from the same grow. So, did the dispensary blow the grow or did they choose the wrong plant to clone and grow? The buds were slightly airy.

If it grows into anything exceptional, I will probably have it tested and post the results.

My flowering plants are happy with the added lights,so far. I am still going to worry until I have a plant in jars that went full flower with all the lights. Too many changes at the same time. I am still tweaking the climate. It is a lot better than it was but it is not that stable. I am getting there.

I got a notice that Doc's kit shipped today and the Pro-Mix should be here tomorrow.

I should have an empty barrel and lots of choices of strains to to choose from about the time everyone is off suntanning.

You have a top shelf grow going, enjoy it.

Best
Thanks for the nice words Canyon, yes, I have enjoyed this grow with the GC's. I WILL grow her again, that's for sure. Glad your additional lights are working for you. Thanks for all your input and have a great day !:high-five:

But really, could there ever be a bad strain using the kit? lol

:passitleft:
Yes, unfortunately as mentioned ....the Desfran was iffy in the "kit" but it wasn't the "kit's" fault , at all, it was DP not stabilizing the strain before releasing it to us. The pheno I kept was really good with a good yield but I still have about a pound sitting here that is totally worthless...just NO resin developed ...NONE! AT ALL! Cheers Canad.:Namaste:

hi duggs..
daily hugs :hug:
Back at ya Birdie...have a great day would ya!:hug:

Yes there can be. Though it isn't the kits fault its just crap genetics. Duggs had bad luck with Desfrans with only one of the three or four he grew even being worth imbibing. I have personally seen a few strains that turned out terrible in the kit such as Apothecary's grape ape and Dutch Passions Durban Poison. I figured with the Durban supposedly being an inbred line from a land race that it would do great. Well it grew well but the end product was mediocre at best.

Ya Yeti the Desfran as I just said should not have been released by DP until they stabilized it more. I truly believe it wasn't the "kit's" fault, as the one out of three turned out very, very, nice giving me back over 9 z's...pretty good ....but that grow was a challenge to say the least cuz of my stupidity , letting them get WAY TOO big before flip. I am hoping the rookie Sativa growers will see that journal and learn from it. Cheers Yeti , and thanks bud!:thumb::circle-of-love:

Yes, unfortunately as mentioned ....the Desfran was iffy in the "kit" but it wasn't the "kit's" fault , at all, it was DP not stabilizing the strain before releasing it to us. The pheno I kept was really good with a good yield but I still have about a pound sitting here that is totally worthless...just NO resin developed ...NONE! AT ALL! Cheers Canad.:Namaste:

Ya Yeti the Desfran as I just said should not have been released by DP until they stabilized it more. I truly believe it wasn't the "kit's" fault, as the one out of three turned out very, very, nice giving me back over 9 z's...pretty good ....but that grow was a challenge to say the least cuz of my stupidity , letting them get WAY TOO big before flip. I am hoping the rookie Sativa growers will see that journal and learn from it. Cheers Yeti , and thanks bud!:thumb::circle-of-love:

That was one of my first threads I lurked here at the mag, cause at the time I wanted to try Destroyer from cannabiogen, I remember that grow well.
Kinda scared the crap outta me, I was sad for ya duggs, to be true. You rock Duggan Rock On!

That was one of my first threads I lurked here at the mag, cause at the time I wanted to try Destroyer from cannabiogen, I remember that grow well.
Kinda scared the crap outta me, I was sad for ya duggs, to be true. You rock Duggan Rock On!
Keltic, maybe still give the 'destroyer' some thought...Gray did a real nice job with her a few times,..in the "kit" too. Those beans i ran were from DP , while , i believe Gray got his from CB . Mine was Desfran , they say it was Destroyer X Destroyer, and they called it Desfran...long story about that strain, tired.:Namaste:

Watching this Green Crack from Crop King Seeds, man , if i was into taking clones , what fun a grower would have with this strain. It smells sooo good ...the greasy resin that comes off them is like perfume, so very sweet and fruity with some bad ass in there too! The room's fragrance is no longer contained by the filter,...i can clearly smell it when i get home from work. Time to change it...three more days ...is all.
As usual , i checked the lil Double Berry's....it'l soon be time to start a journal for them,...one at a time for this brotha...:ganjamon: Anyhow , the GC's will get one more Brix misting tomorrow, that will have been one per week , since start of spraying. DeStress was only at the start,...thru training. Have a great night gang.:circle-of-love:

Got my Rasta Nug Jars ready

:Rasta: nug jars

IMG_86904.JPG

Back
Top Bottom