Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

Me too!:tokin:
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_013.jpg

A very good evening to ya gang. Here are the Green Cracks from Crop King Seeds. These will be the last pics until harvest. These have been a real pleasure to grow and i HIGHLY recommend this strain for our 'kit'. Would love to see Doc try these. Anyhow , enjoy my brothas,....and sista's too.
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_001.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_002.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_003.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_004.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_005.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_006.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_007.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_008.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_009.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_010.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_011.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_012.jpg

:bravo:

(+) reps!! :high-five:

A very good evening to ya gang. Here are the Green Cracks from Crop King Seeds. These will be the last pics until harvest. These have been a real pleasure to grow and i HIGHLY recommend this strain for our 'kit'. Would love to see Doc try these. Anyhow , enjoy my brothas,....and sista's too.
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_001.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_002.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_003.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_004.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_005.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_006.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_007.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_008.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_009.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_010.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_011.jpg
Green_Cracks_2_days_out_012.jpg

Bump!
Beautiful plants

:drool: :bravo: How much longer do you reckon, Duggan???

:drool: :bravo: How much longer do you reckon, Duggan???

Hey Major...ya,...exactly 26 hrs. till chop! They're in the dark all day and night as timers have been pulled out before I left for work this morning. Got my buddy coming over tomorrow at 1-1:30 for the trim and hang session! yeepa , yeepa!
Not much time right now to get back to all of you...later tonight....cheers gang!

Hey Major...ya,...exactly 26 hrs. till chop! They're in the dark all day and night as timers have been pulled out before I left for work this morning. Got my buddy coming over tomorrow at 1-1:30 for the trim and hang session! yeepa , yeepa!
Not much time right now to get back to all of you...later tonight....cheers gang!

That was very timely, Duggan. Sometimes I can't get here until your post pops up right in front of me and screams "Now Woman!" :laughtwo:

Harvest tomorrow it is. :yahoo: Have a wonderful day now. If you're anything like me the energy's already rushing through your body.

Yeah..... You're just like me. Lol! :hug: :love:

I bought sunscreen and water shoes yesterday. :cheesygrinsmiley:

(+) reps!! :high-five:

Ziggs, did i see you mixing up some HB soil?....:bravo::cheer:
My brotha...:high-five:

Man Duggs those look better and better every time. This journal is basically a giant advertisement for crop king seeds and their green crack. Have you considered sending them pics to use on their website? I dare say these look better than any of the pics they already have up of it. I look forward to seeing what you pull off of them. :thumb:
Yeti, much thanks bud,...smilin.....About their yield...waddaya figure?.....hoping for 1lb. In the jars! That third plant in the back is going to surprise me...i might take a few pics of her and post em . She is the 'diff.' pheno of the three. All her pistils changed to bright orange almost right away, ...and she smells different than the front pot, two. Gonna be fun tomorrow. Thanks for the visit , Yeti...have an awesome night.:high-five:

My my my, what a frigging awesome grow! Those Crack are Whack! Phat Ass Stack Attack!! Man dig dugs, another one outta da park! Enjoy those sticky buds brudda...

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

"B", cheers eh! I think you made the best choice for a couple beans there my friend...:slide:
OK "B" some eyes will be on your GC grow.....please make sure to follow Doc's. directions , to the letter, and make sure your enviro is proper and stable,...OK! I've seen three phenos...remember, i had to chop the fourth one ...it was a scraggly looking thing, although i did hurt her (a lot) with too much GE, too soon. I was experimenting..(Ziggs,..hahaha :)) Anyhow B , i know i will be in there with her...beside my cooler (the one with the Bob Marley poster) lookin at her..:tokin:...makin sure she's happy. Have a great night , ...my fav. desert dweller.:volcano-smiley:

Wow,
It has only been a few days since your last pictures. They were impressive, but the difference from then to now is almost unbelievable. It is [FONT=&]definitely[/FONT] one of the finer grows I have seen on the site in the short time I have been around.

Best
Canyon ,...them's some nice words,...:Namaste:....yes, a lil difference eh. I feel like goin down and takin a few more pics ....but...they've been in the dark since 4 this morning so, i wanna wait till chop tomorrow before i look at them again. The RH was at 45/50 and i left the small canopy circ. fan running , as well as the Exhaust fan/filter. If i was better at pics...these could really shine....a lot of the upper fans have started to go reddish, purple.
Thanks again for the words C, you and your people have a nice night.:passitleft:

Amazing work Duggan! So jelly.

Hey ,...don't be Ween, you are almost there , just get a couple runs under ya,...It's so easy, peasy. You autta know that by now eh! :thumb: Anyhow , thanks bud...have a great night would ya!:high-five:

Those are truly spectacular looking D, now if our 4 lil green crack turn out anywhere close to how freaking great your girls look we will be happy campers. One hell of a job D, man those are some kick a$$ ladies!!! lol can't wait for your next round.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

AB, yes, they will,...your lil CG's,...that is. Give them lots of DBHBB soil, lots of light, and a stable, proper enviro.The rest of the work and worrying has already been done by Doc and the Lab. Nice eh...how freekin easy is that...hahaha. Why havn't i tested/tried it yet...:oops: Usually like to puff the same stuff i'm trimmin , ya know. Have a great night AB, and thanks...:Namaste:

Duggan, et al, Create an Awesome Day! :circle-of-love:
Yes, it's a done deal Ziggs...:thumb:

Bump!
Beautiful plants
Top of the evenin to ya Tard. Should smell these GC's ,....some special bud. Wish i could share...rats soup! Hope life is treating you proper. Cheers eh!:high-five:

Warm sand, no shoes, etc,...etc...etc...!:ganjamon: Gonna be here soon.:high-five:

Sum Beach:surf:
Ya,...you comin?:rollit:

That was very timely, Duggan. Sometimes I can't get here until your post pops up right in front of me and screams "Now Woman!" :laughtwo:

Harvest tomorrow it is. :yahoo: Have a wonderful day now. If you're anything like me the energy's already rushing through your body.

Yeah..... You're just like me. Lol! :hug: :love:

I bought sunscreen and water shoes yesterday. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sue, ya , chop tomorrow, not excited, tired from working all week. Ryan has a game in the morning , so plants have to wait till after. Should be fun though, i'l try and get some pics during the process. Evenin SS.

Those look absolutely magnificent! Just gobs of resin there. :bravo:
Nis, bud,...really , you should see em ! Wish i was better at taking pics. I keep sayin ...ya's gotta try these GC's. The smell alone ,should be available to everyone.:) So these are three small plants , right.......waddaya 's figure...Canna....Nis.....8z's?......10z's?......14z's...? I'm hoping/thinking between 14 and 16. Would be great for this "rushed" grow. Anyhow , have a great night you guys.:high-five:

Duggan,

The Pro-Mix came yesterday and Doc's kit came today. The only instructions were what were on the labels. I don't know if they were accidentally left out or if the labels are all he uses.

So, I have a few questions before I mix a batch. I am not sure how much Pro-Mix or EWC to start with to mix a full batch. The bags I have are 2.8cf of HP loose mix. I have 3. The larger bail style bags are 3.8cf, however I do not know how compacted it is. As I understand it, one kit should make about 60 gallons or 8cf. Is this correct? Are you using a full kit to make your mix? Are you using it all when you fill your two pots?

Is there anything to add to the original mix other than EWC, the amendment bag, and water?

There is another ingredient that some are using that was not in the kit. I think it is called X10 or Way or some combination of that.

It is probably going to be Monday before I would be able to mix a batch so there is no real hurry to get started with this. If Doc has instructions for getting started I can wait until I can contact him for a copy.

Thanks
I never know
canyon

Going out on a limb here...not a Kit user(yet!)...butt...have been following a few...! bale pro mix(3.8) and 30#'s EWC(0 .0 .1)...and start amendments sent with kit...let cook 30 days...have at'er!...lolool...way X is option depending on certain strains...bear in mind...just my take thus far...wait for actual brixer's to weigh in...light and environment are essential to optimum results...How'd I do duggs/brixxers!??...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

canyon, the 3.8 size is the standard bale. 30-40 lbs of EWC (Earth Worm Castings...Not Compost) the K or potassium should be as close as possible to 0 on the N-P-K listing of the EWC.
You mix the bag of Amendment with the Pro Mix and EWC .. put into containers with lids. If on cement, tile, elevate 12" or more.
water until moist..not too wet.. stir a little...cover and keep in 66-72F for 30 days..

Back
Top Bottom