Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

I'd treat all 3 bags you have as a full kit amount. I've used the bale AND the loose-fill bags. It takes about 1 1/2-2 bags to fill one of my bins to the same point a half-bale (3.8cu/ft) did. So split those 3 bags between 2 bins, add your ewc and water, mix and wait. You'll be fine.

It's based on exact science, but as long as you're close, you're good.

Re: Duggan Does Green Crack in DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - 4 Plants & Loads of LEDs!

Rise up this mornin'
Smiled with the risin' sun
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true
Saying', (this is my message to you)

Singing' don't worry 'bout a thing
'Cause every little thing gonna be alright
Singing' don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing
'Cause every little thing gonna be alright

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

Duggan,

The Pro-Mix came yesterday and Doc's kit came today. The only instructions were what were on the labels. I don't know if they were accidentally left out or if the labels are all he uses.

So, I have a few questions before I mix a batch. I am not sure how much Pro-Mix or EWC to start with to mix a full batch. The bags I have are 2.8cf of HP loose mix. I have 3. The larger bail style bags are 3.8cf, however I do not know how compacted it is. As I understand it, one kit should make about 60 gallons or 8cf. Is this correct? Are you using a full kit to make your mix? Are you using it all when you fill your two pots?

Is there anything to add to the original mix other than EWC, the amendment bag, and water?

There is another ingredient that some are using that was not in the kit. I think it is called X10 or Way or some combination of that.

It is probably going to be Monday before I would be able to mix a batch so there is no real hurry to get started with this. If Doc has instructions for getting started I can wait until I can contact him for a copy.

Thanks
I never know
canyon

Canyon, not much time this morning , as my youngest has a game this morning but here goes. You did good by getting a kit Canyon. Your about to have a lot of fun growing and it's so easy peasy OK...no worries. Yes one kit is 3.8 cu. ft. It makes about 45-50 gal's+ the EWC's. I mix up a whole kit to fill my two pots and still have to add about 5 gal's. to each pot. (this extra comes from previous kit grow soil i have laying around). I would use two of those bags you have ...spread it out on a tarp or use a big "kiddy" pool in your basement etc. Don't worry about the Way Ahead X10,...it is a foliar additive that we add to Brix or DeStress ...it's only used for some strains that require added Mg mid to late bloom OK...more on that later...forget about it right now but ya might wanna order a bottle from Doc, OK...it will last a very long time as only a lil is added to the foliars. Three things get mixed up...that's all. The Pro mix , Doc's Amendment and the EWC's...and some water, that's it, nothing else OK! Mix up the full amount , all at once and what you don't use you can save ...it keeps , no worries OK! Go back to my journals and look at how i prepare a kit. it's back somewhere...i've showed it a few times. Anyhow make sure to mix up the Amendment and the EWC's really good into the PM OK. I use one of those blue plastic tarps and just lay it out on the rec room floor. It makes mixing very easy cuz you can move it around on the tarp as you mix it up with the shovel. When your all done mixing it up, and mix it up DRY, NOT WET ok. After you have it all mixed up, start to put it in your totes , but add the water inlayers so you can properly mix the water in it OK,...know what i mean bud. If you fill up the totes and then try to moisten the whole tote you will be swearing cuz it's just not possible to get a good mix when the tote is full , do it in layers. It takes about 5 gal's to moisten a full kit in two totes OK. it should be moist but NOT wet. Keep it off any concrete floors and warm like 70-75F OK, this helps the micro herd develop and build and start to eat the 'rocks'. There are no real instructions on mixing it...it's pretty straight forward as i just described .You should be mixing in 20-40 pounds of EWC's. OK....no less. I use 30 for my runs. let me know how ya make out canyon...i wou;ld like to be "on Board" for your first "kit" grow ,....just observing and wanna be here for you in case you have Q's. etc. Have an awesome day Canyon.

Chop day! :yahoo:

Major....good to see you my friend,...yup , it's chop day for this "rushed" crop of Green Cracks. They really have surprised me , as i did not have very high hopes for this grow cuz of time constraints , but WOW this strain is going to see my GR again,..i can say that for sure. Thanks for stopping by my friend! cheers Major!:Namaste:

Hey gang,....three hours ..not counting one 15 min. break. So an hour a plant. Longer than i thought. My buddy and i were loving all the smells yeepa , so nice you guys. anyhow not much time ,..as my life keeps moving,...Marilyn is coming over . Got a wack of pics some just before chop and some during trim and some on the strings . Sorry , but no time to explain each picture, but all you guys can figure things out....oh ya , shorty in the back was only 16" high. Looks like she's got a good 4-6 z's to give back and she is the different , very exotic one of the three.The one with the bright orange pistils. Got a fair amount of purple on a lot of the buds too. Anyhow enjoy Gang..... Green Crack from CKS's.

Any guesses on yield....:tokin:

Green_Crack_harvest_002.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_003.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_004.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_005.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_006.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_007.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_008.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_009.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_010.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_011.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_012.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_013.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_014.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_016.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_017.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_018.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_019.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_020.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_022.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_023.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_024.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_025.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_027.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_028.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_031.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_032.jpg
Green_Crack_harvest_033.jpg

Have an awesome night everyone!

21 zips.
Chop reps!

Dang, Duggs, congrats on your harvest.....really looking top shelf....I have been busy harvesting as well....my wholesaler came by for a pick up from last week and I greeted him outside in the cold with a jacket on....he said I reeked.....in a good way....I was surprised, but I have been scraping stickiness off my rubber gloves like there's no tomorrow....lord, I am in heaven....I just love growing this blessed plant....

Awesome harvest!!! Can you give me some quick advice on how far to keep my 2 g8led 450's from the clones I transplanted about 4 days ago. I've got them sitting about a foot above currently. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom