Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

They look fantastic :thumb:
Hey you, waz up my brotha,....good to see you out and about Smokey. Hey bud pretty soon I will be contacting you in regards to Jam. Stay tuned my friend! Cheers , oh, and thanks for droppin by my journal Smokey...:circle-of-love:
Killer bud Duggan! :passitleft:
Good morning , and thanks Canad...this GC is surprising me every day I look them! Cheers eh!:Namaste:

:cough: Stellar
Lookin awesome bro
Good to see ya Budley...ya , I'm really digging these GC's. I highly recommend them for our soil...they just love it , like no other! Cheers bud!:high-five:

duggsie :hug: Merry Christmas :hug:
Ah , there you are with my hug...Merry Christmas to you too woman. Hope all is well over there and you have started to gather what you need to get growing again. MOTM is looking good Birdie....Cheers to ya !:circle-of-love:

Hey Stage, good to see ya around again bud! Cheers , and have a very Merry Christmas.
Way to go Duggs! Those look like they will be deadly! I might have to put those on my Christmas list.
:goodjob:
Thanks Neiko, I have to highly recommend this strain ...I hate the name , but wow, do they ever love our soil! Cheers to ya and have a great Christmas with your people....and your "lads"...:thumb::Namaste:

Happy Holidaze :passitleft:
Same to you Canad...Merry Christmas to ya !:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hahaha! You might be right about those Brix readings Duggan. Lol! You grow them so pretty my friend. Watching you keeps the fire burning in the rest of us. Thank you for caring enough to keep sharing these wonderful grows with us.

IMG_279711.JPG

What a nice thing to say Sue. TBH , i stay on here because of the great people, like yourself. Some day , on a beach , far, far away, where the water is clear, and warm....and the sand , is hot , and soft,...feels nice under the toe toes...:rofl::surf:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:smokin:

I can't wait. :dreamy:

Hi Duggen,

That is some fine smoke you are growing.

I thought I would update you on the new lights and AC. It has been about three weeks now. So far so good, the girls look much better. The aroma is stronger than with just the two lights.

In six or seven more weeks I will have a fully flowered plant with the new setup. Fingers crossed until then.

Best

Hi Duggen,

That is some fine smoke you are growing.

I thought I would update you on the new lights and AC. It has been about three weeks now. So far so good, the girls look much better. The aroma is stronger than with just the two lights.

In six or seven more weeks I will have a fully flowered plant with the new setup. Fingers crossed until then.

Best

Canyon, that's great news bud,..ya you will be much happier with three lites in there for sure...how bout a few pics . lets have a look again ! have a Merry Christmas my brotha...thanks for the update sir. Cheers to ya !:high-five:

Merry Christmas Dugg's!!...big meal here tonight as well...buuuuurp!...lolool...have a great Xmas with the boys...lift off for Maz is just over 2 weeks away for us...Cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:
Good morning , and Merry Christmas Hook...2 weeks away for Maz? Waz that eh? Have a great day with your people ...got any more dinners? I have another tomorrow...that's cool , i could use some pounds on ....:tokin:Cheers my good brotha!:high-five:

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Duggs, I hope you have a nice day brotha! Have a drink on me will ya!!! :)
Why , thank you Tard...just seen your strings...nice really nice. You have a lot of very nice green my friend,...so good to see. No more dispensary weed for ya ...that's a relief eh. Anyhow , thanks for the nice words and have a great day yourself my friend! :Namaste::high-five:

I should prolly mention too, three out of the four "Double Berry's have come up and look good...dunno what happened to that fourth one , but just last night i started to soak another cuz i really wanna grow four this round , as usual, so had to get another started. Cheers everyone...pics later today of the babies and the GC's., which are starting to look,,...well....just stupid....:tokin:

Brudda Duggan!
Merry Chrismas to ya mane! :peacetwo:
Best wishes for your loved ones.
Stay High my man! :Namaste:

Duggan, have you tried decarbing the bud at 230 for 90-110 minutes before using? I'm talking before vaping. We've been experimenting in the study hall, and so far everyone who's tried it has been very pleased with the results. It's a way to not only stretch the harvest but get a high you won't get any other way. This decarb gives you the highest number of THC cannabinoids. Quite frankly, I was surprised to discover that decarbing before smoking would release more usable THC, but there's no denying it.

Canyon took some "meh!" cannabis and made it downright good using this method. I'd appreciate it if you'd give it a go yourself and tell me what you think.

Back
Top Bottom