420 Magazine Background

Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles With DBHBB

Old Salt

Member of the Year: 2019 - Member of the Month: Apr, Nov 2019
There is a lot to worry about...
Shes had a very , very ruff year with the first operation and 13 rounds of chemo.....
Glad u and yours are clear now...sounds like she and u had it pretty tuff too.
You've got a tougher row to hoe with the children. Our daughter was married when my wife had her first battle. Stay strong!

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018
Hey gang....Wats goin on...no activity here...maybe i aughtta post a few pics... :3: ...be right back....
Hope everyone is groovin on this very wet , Sat. night. A few pics ...starting to get heavy ...added three support stakes. I only add them (gently push down , thru to bottom of pot twisting as pushing down) when , and where they are needed,...which is every crop...they all need help later on in bloom. It's a good sign.... :yummy:

Enjoy the night everyone.:circle-of-love:

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Duggan

Looking gorgeous Duggan!
Thanks PW, they're still happy... :high-five:

Some beauties right there. Frig those lights are strong bleaching those tops. Is that the bm doing that.Looking great as always. Finally got new lights running. Get
some pictures up tomorrow I hope
Hey bud,...yup , sure is the BM doin that. You got the new line up with those Pro 1000's. Did u know that Budmaster/Cropmaster have engineered that 'bleaching affect' out of yours. I believe your GOD 9's . still bleach though. I'm not worried about it one bit tbh. I've scoped those areas, puffed them researched the subject and am not worried . I know that the canopy is very well covered and i'm very happy with how dense and ripe the lower buds get ,..cuz of all the light ...and all the soil of course...ha. Enjoy the night man! Nice to see you drop by...:high-five:
Very nice Duggs. I complimented them on Doc's journal thinking it was yours lol!
Yeti, evenin to ya,. Hope your day grooved man. Just chillin here...gonna watch some TV now...shift my sorry, tired ass to the couch.:cough: Cheers and enjoy the night man...:48:

Duggan

Grand Daddy Black

Hey .....Gramps.....very pleased to meet you sir... :48:
Stick around and join in the fun. Cheers eh.:high-five:

Hey Dyno,.thanks much bud....and you are down for 32.0.... Enjoy your night man...:48:
Nice to meet you, @Duggan. I will be sticking around!

Duggan

Great Sunday morning to ya'l gang. Thanks everyone for the nice words...they mean so much u guys.... :circle-of-love:
I'm a lil tired this morning as i was up at 6ish to take youngest to his hockey practice. Going to lay down now. Cheers gang. Thanks for all your nice words....cheers ya'l. .....Oh and Flump...you are down for 28.0 bud...:headbanger:

PCaddict

Wow Duggs they look Amazing. Now I can see All your lights, Man you got that canopy covered with lights. I do plan on getting another Budget LED light for my tent for better canopy coverage. My girls are starting to shoot up where all the bud sites are, Growing like weeds :19:
Enjoy your Sunday.

Top Bottom