Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

:laughtwo: Thanks for the laugh Krip!

Morning Happy, Welcome to my journal, glad you could join us! Another new member, wow, this place is a rockin these days.....anyhow i want to offer up a big warm welcome to the "Mag". You have stumbled on a very cool place here at 420.....all these members are quite experienced in growing and can and will offer you advise when ya need it or just throw out a few suggestions for you and your grow. As people i am very proud to say they posses a lot of integrity and are genuine to the core. You will see..they are quite a special group and i hold them all in very high regard! Please visit some of the other DBHBB journals and get to know our very awesome group! Please , Happy , leave your EGO at the door, enter our journals with a smile and a good attitude and i promise you won't wanna leave! they will help you at every turn in the road and they will do it with a smile and purpose. Cheers Happy and once again welcome to the "mag":welcome::high-five::bravo:

Late to the party, Hi to all.

hey you qaza, cheers eh, welcome to my journal! Pul up a chair and a cooler if ya have one. Please ask before taking out the DeLorean for a spin OK. Some of my brothas and sista's (Canna M) have gotten in the habit of taking out without filling up the tank....please remember it's been converted to run on DBHBB leaves , roots and stems (trimmings).
Enjoy your visits Qaza, have an awesome Sunday bud!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Better late than never qaza. Welcome, stick around this journal,.....it's full of good people, funny times & bountiful information.
Cheers mate
Thanks Budley, how's your world, nice to see you pop by these parts.:thumb:

What's up duggs?? How's it going?
hey C,...i was out all afternoon with Mare, visiting a sister of mine who lives out of town a ways.Now i'm bagged, night , night my friend.:Namaste:

He's so friendly that Duggan...dug
Hey Tard, evenin bud. This KK kicks my ass, every time. Have a great night ..:high-five:

Thank you for the very warm welcome Duggan. I've read many journals in the year or so I've been a member. I have learned alot from all the great people here. So much knowledge and great personalities. I feel very fortunate to have found this community. I'm the guy in the back of the class that mostly takes notes and occasionally mumbles something.

~HP:peace:

Morning duggy nuggy hows it hanging fella
Morning Photos, it's always nice to see a" good morning" ! You have an awesome Monday Photos. Cheers bud!:high-five:
Thank you for the very warm welcome Duggan. I've read many journals in the year or so I've been a member. I have learned alot from all the great people here. So much knowledge and great personalities. I feel very fortunate to have found this community. I'm the guy in the back of the class that mostly takes notes and occasionally mumbles something.

~HP:peace:
So good to hear Happy, you are more than welcome to just hang in the back...you have obviously been a great listener while here. We would all like to see more of you however. Take a walk over to SweetSue's place, she'll talk at ya for a while ...I call her Mrs. Wordsworth sometimes, cuz she can really make our language "sing". Anyhow , stick around bud! Have a great day wherever you spend it! Cheers.:Namaste:

Mornin duggs,

Spent my weekend splitting firewood & hanging around the house. The longest week is underway, chop chop on Saturday for my first run of HB produce.:blunt::loopy:

Happy Monday to you & the gang
:peace:

Hey Duggan. Your plants are getting quite tall! Mad props. Do you have a harvest goal in mind? I'm just vegging out my girls for another month or so before making the flip. I'd be stoked with anything over 5oz. You look like you'll be getting pounds though! Really nice looking leaves.
How many watts are your LED's using? With my high tent temps I'm thinking about trying out Led for my next grow. Do you have a favorite Led brand? That's a cool shirt by the way. Digging the font and the green on black. Stoked to see the Lilly's and Lanny's before harvest.

Hope all is well in everyone's garden. Peace out.

Mornin duggs,

Spent my weekend splitting firewood & hanging around the house. The longest week is underway, chop chop on Saturday for my first run of HB produce.:blunt::loopy:

Happy Monday to you & the gang
:peace:
hey bud...have a great day around the house . Chop, chop....:thumb:

Hey Duggan. Your plants are getting quite tall! Mad props. Do you have a harvest goal in mind? I'm just vegging out my girls for another month or so before making the flip. I'd be stoked with anything over 5oz. You look like you'll be getting pounds though! Really nice looking leaves.
How many watts are your LED's using? With my high tent temps I'm thinking about trying out Led for my next grow. Do you have a favorite Led brand? That's a cool shirt by the way. Digging the font and the green on black. Stoked to see the Lilly's and Lanny's before harvest.

Hope all is well in everyone's garden. Peace out.
Thanks for the nice words Dank. I'm using three different brands of LED's...they're all sponsor lights. I have an Advanced XTE 400, a Budmaster 2 675xg, 2 Dorm grow 240W Bloom Only's, and 2 Dorm grow 90W UFO , all Reds. Not sure of the exact numbers till I get home though OK , I'm at work, so... I would highly recommend making the switch to LED from HID bud...the temp. difference is the MAIN reason I made the switch. In my lil GR I was only able to run one 400 W HPS in the summer cuz two of them made it WAY too hot. Since switching to LED's ALL my high temp. concerns disappeared. I don't run any extra AC , so it was a very welcomed change , to say the least. I'm not too concerned about the power draw because all the savings I got by switching to LED was a wash cuz I then just added more of them....:tokin: If you do make the switch , get a bigger light than you think you need , or were told to get. Always go with more OK! Like Doc says , he basically doubles what the LED manufacturer recommends. Cheers Dank...have an awesome day and thanks for swinging by my journal.:thumb::circle-of-love:

Hey everyone, what a beauty of a night....Hope ya's all are doin whatever makes ya happy! I'm cruisin the "mag' , checkin a few things around....wow Shiggs is killing it over at his place. Canna and Nis just got a sweet seed deal! Doc's back , and pumping out the "kits" like crazy, new members comin in just about every day, lots happenin here at the "mag". So glad to see that so many of us are having success like we are.
Was just down doing some watering . The four got 4 gal's. , each pot, W/G.E. & Tea. Twas a Drench, just 3 days from last drink of 5 gal's.They're just thirsty is all...:thumb: Ok, about these Lilly's....two very distinct phenos. One is quit typical , the other is blooming like a hybrid would, very different from each other. If you were to see them in person, you would say they were different strains. Me no like !
Now for the two Lanny's....clone like in appearance , identical . Me like! The smells coming from them are ,...well you's have heard it all before....just really nice. Pics coming maybe tomorrow. I have had to SC the Lilly's a few times already. Would be so nice to have a 12-14 foot ceiling and more space. Anyhow , have a great night Gang!
I'l be cruisin......

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:thedoubletake:....................What's this...a note from Graytail. Says he'l have
the keys back by midnight. What's he doin with the DeLorean.....

If he finds out, promise not to tell me till the 1st! Please??

See,...i knew he was goin there...he's in this month isn't he. Canna, good call....ya , i seen where you are, beautiful nugs C. Lots of the gang are in the contests this month....must be a sign.....or something. I think it must mean everyone is having a lot of success...doesn't it!:blunt:
Cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

:thedoubletake:....................What's this...a note from Graytail. Says he'l have the keys back by midnight. What's he doin with the DeLorean.....

If he finds out, promise not to tell me till the 1st! Please??

See,...i knew he was goin there...he's in this month isn't he. Canna, good call....ya , i seen where you are, beautiful nugs C. Lots of the gang are in the contests this month....must be a sign.....or something. I think it must mean everyone is having a lot of success...doesn't it!:blunt:
Cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

I'm gonna borrow the DeLorean? :hmmmm: ... huh ... :hmmmm:

Hey Duggan. I think it's safe to say you've converted me. One of my biggest limiting factors is temperature. If I can wipe that off the board with Leds, I will take it. I can't have my lights on full strength (600w) as it gets my tent up to 40*C. But virtually no heat, which allows tons more light intensity and faster plant growth, would also take up less space than my current lights, as well it save on my electricity bill. LED's sound awesome for my situation. Really appreciate the advice Dugg. Glad you made me consider this sooner than later haha. If I could get 1000w split between a few led's, that'd be the bees knees. Definite next grow goals.

How far into flower are your plants currently? You have some pretty tall colas going on there. Can't wait to see them fill out! Stay frosty.

Hey Duggan. I think it's safe to say you've converted me. One of my biggest limiting factors is temperature. If I can wipe that off the board with Leds, I will take it. I can't have my lights on full strength (600w) as it gets my tent up to 40*C. But virtually no heat, which allows tons more light intensity and faster plant growth, would also take up less space than my current lights, as well it save on my electricity bill. LED's sound awesome for my situation. Really appreciate the advice Dugg. Glad you made me consider this sooner than later haha. If I could get 1000w split between a few led's, that'd be the bees knees. Definite next grow goals.

How far into flower are your plants currently? You have some pretty tall colas going on there. Can't wait to see them fill out! Stay frosty.
A very good morning to ya Dank, yes brotha, when you make the switch you won't go back, except maybe when winter hits and ya need a lil extra heat...save em for that is all. Otherwise I got no use for all my old HID lights. You will love how they perform as well, just look around the mag. at all our LED success! Have an awesome day bud!:high-five:

I can hear the fat lady warming up back stage of motm. Wonder if she knows "Oh Canada"
:circle-of-love:
Mornin Budley...ya...she aint singing just yet !
:bitingnails:

I'm about to hit 420 posts.:hookah:

Thank you :420:

You guy's are the best gang ever.
420 posts....gimmy dat thang! Congrats budley...one of the reasons our gang is so precious is because of members just like you my friend...your part of us! Cheers pal and have an awesome day would ya....and thanks Budley!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

I will gladly drop my 420th post here my friend. :passitleft: Thanks for all the hospitality. Wish I could join you in Feb. but all the little critters around here rely on me for their survival.:morenutes:

Cheers duggs & gang
Go out & make it a great day

Back
Top Bottom