Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

May her soul rest in peace!​

Next round of ladies, they were neglected a bit so hopefully they do ok. Old lady switched to Hospice end of July and she left the physical world on Sunday :rip: so I"m a bit lost currently as was her caregiver for almost 9 years :( .......so needless to say the plants were back burner on priorities for my time to put it mildly.

Left and middle are my Spade to Black strain I call them, and one on the right and the single pic is a Black Columbian OG (last seed of that I think or like one more left, as some didn't pop as older seeds, so will try to Clone before I flip them):

So sorry to hear of your wife’s passing. It will take some time to find yourself but you will. Keep remembering the best of her. Plenty of great people here to talk to if you need.

Will be following your journal

So sorry for your loss,, sending all my Prayers your way. I can't feel the pain you are going through, but I do understand how hurt you must be . I have no words to help the pain. But believe me that Atma (soul) is dancing with the Upadevas.
Jai Jaganatha.
:Namaste:

Attachments

• _20201007_071046.JPG
    _20201007_071046.JPG
    254.4 KB · Views: 34
Looking lovely..how was the smoke bro?

It was real old school, had to pick out the seeds but kinda had that creeper effect to it and a lot of oil/resin when I smoked it as a Jay. Gave a lot of it to one of the Barista's at the drive thru coffee place I frequent (they my adopted kids my Son's age, so I bring them cookies and donuts and stuff as I recall the broke college kid days quite vividly still ;) :rofl: ) ......someday going to try out the seeds just to see if the Hermie seeds make Hermies theory, though what I have read those seeds were prone to it to begin with so doubt it got left out of the genes ;) . Had plants on either side of it and never did find a seed in either of those (unless my kid found one or two and forgot to tell me) so Hermie pollen must not be as viable or something as was surprised (caught it late and said screw it and let them go full cycle, well almost that Gold could have gone another 3 or 4 weeks but it was already at like 14 weeks Flower if I remember right (I'm sure it in this thread somewhere as it was way past 12 weeks).

Condolences, brother Dwight.

Very sorry to hear about your loss Dwight. My most sincere condolences to you.
May she be blessed on her journey.

photo-1537948756265-406a522f1a45.jpeg

~We hold them in our hearts and our memories~

Here is the thread .. sorry to hear about the loss monk. Blazing a huge purple candy blunt for your loss. Think of all the good times she only dies if you forget about them. These dark times you got to know we all love you here .. clearly it shows . You know seriously of there is anything I can do my door is open monk without the team here keeping it going and having your own struggles time for others to listen to you now . Sending love from Canada buddy. Fight the good fight dude. So sorry buddy.

Dwight, seems like everything I want to say has been said, but that doesn't take away from the sincerity of my condolences. Stop at one point today, take some deep breathes, feel the sunshine and know that you're not alone. When we love somebody, it's hard to move on after such a loss, make some plans, do something to keep busy....but grieve as well, don't hold it in buddy. Remember the good times, laugh about getting through the rough patches, but above all, let your friends and family be there for you. Have strength, you have a global community standing with you to lean on. We'll be thinking of you and her from around the world. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom