Flowerfarmer's 501st OG In DBHBB Soil

:popcorn:

Hey, can I have a seat? Not that I'll sit for long. Gonna go back and read again and linger. Great journal start Flowerfarmer.

Another Longs Peak Blue male.
20151114_205153.jpg
20151114_210755.jpg

Rugburn OG #2
20151114_220621.png

501st #8
20151114_222040.png

501st #6
20151114_221631.png

501st #7
20151114_220855.png

plants..
20151114_212738-1.jpg

I have one more L.P.B. it's the biggest and most branchy plant on the bottom in the last pic. It hasn't shown it's sex yet. Fingers crossed..

I do plan on training and topping the OG's before they go into flower. I really want to give them a chance to show sex first. I do need to at least start some LST soon, tying them down or something :scratchinghead:

RATS....page 2...oh well, I'm here FF. Great start brotha! Just found the link to get here from Gray. Interesting strains....don't mind if I hang around a bit? Cheers FF....i'de wish ya luck...but we don't say that anymore around the Gang......know why? Cuz luck has absolutely nothing to do with our success! It's all science that simply works....ALL the time! Cheers eh!:circle-of-love:

Thanks Duggan! Actually I do need a little luck. I want to try and clone but I don't want to spend the money for inexpensive cloning machine. I could build one myself out of a 5 gallon bucket or a tote. I've got a fogger on the way. I wanted to try that instead of the mist. I also have some seedling trays with domes that I could try and root clones in.

More luck.. I need me some females out of this bunch and so far all my best plants except for Leeroy seem to be getting male preflowers. if I get three females out of the 10 501st og I would be happy.

Thanks Duggan! Actually I do need a little luck. I want to try and clone but I don't want to spend the money for inexpensive cloning machine. I could build one myself out of a 5 gallon bucket or a tote. I've got a fogger on the way. I wanted to try that instead of the mist. I also have some seedling trays with domes that I could try and root clones in.

More luck.. I need me some females out of this bunch and so far all my best plants except for Leeroy seem to be getting male preflowers. if I get three females out of the 10 501st og I would be happy.

Mornin FF...wow bud, those numbers suck ! A fair ratio to expect is usually 50/50. How come your not getting close to that? Must be bad luck eh!:wood: All jokes aside ....hope ya get the three your after anyway! Cheers FF and try and have an awesome day! :Namaste:

Glad your here shadowmoses. I know my Leeroy TK is female it has pistils.:) My remaining Longs Peak Blue is looking to be showing the begining of female preflowers :slide: and the other two L.P.B. that were male showed sex way earlier. I'm still not sure about the Rugburn OG or 501st yet other than at least 3 emerging males. I'll post an update with pics soon, when I get a little more time.

Glad your here shadowmoses. I know my Leeroy TK is female it has pistils.:) My remaining Longs Peak Blue is looking to be showing the begining of female preflowers :slide: and the other two L.P.B. that were male showed sex way earlier. I'm still not sure about the Rugburn OG or 501st yet other than at least 3 emerging males. I'll post an update with pics soon, when I get a little more time.

Awesome FF, I am hopefully you get some females from the other strains as well. It will be a nice show with so many strain. :thumb:

Update:

I still have only the two confirmed females, Leeroy and LBP. I have culled two 501st tonight the #2 and #7. I have more feminized seedlings going a crazy miss hyde, Lemon kush, and underdog og.

The Longs Peak Blue (back left) is going to be huge :)
20151124_032131.jpg
20151114_212738-1.jpg

unknown preflower from one of the larger remaining 501st OG ⬇
20151124_112022.jpg

I would have more pics but I was having trouble uploading with my phone.

I'm having lots of problems uploading pics but I will tell you what is going on in the garden.

I just killed two more 501st males. I only have 3 501st remaining.. I'm still not sure of the sex. One has a branch growing in a weird spot with 5 or 7 bladed leaves coming out of where I thought a preflower would be. I photographed it when it first started and would show you what it looks like today but the uploading isn't going anywhere.

I just switched the timers to 12/12 today.
All remaining plants but a Rugburn (lack of funds for more soil and kit supplies) have been up potted. Longs Peak Blue is in a 10 gallon fabric pot. Leeroy, Bubblegumer and two of the last three 501st are in 7 gallon fabric pots. One 501st is in a 5 gallon fabric pot. I have a Crazy miss hyde seedling in a 3 gallon fabric pot. Also a little Blue kush auto in a two gallon fabric pot.

Back
Top Bottom