Flowerfarmer's 501st OG In DBHBB Soil

:xmas: Happy Holidays Flowerfarmer

I hope all of you had a great Christmas/Holiday and I wish you a great start to the coming new year. I know I've been too busy the last couple of days..

I just added the recharge to all the pots. Since the start of pistol formation I have been spaying brix slightly more often but mixed lighter than I had in previous kit grows. Spraying every 5-7 days, I think it is working great!

Thanks for all of the kind words brothers. I am off to the best start and middle I have ever had. The large fan leaves are already getting covered in resin on all but Leeroy TK (slower start?). My leaves are as perfect and shiny as they have ever been. My environment has been closer to ideal so I believe that with a better use and timing of drenches is the reason for the improved health. I'm not a master but I am obsessed. I'll get there.:)

You folks make me feel great! Have an awesome day :420: fam!

Graytail answered this already but I thought I should post it on my own thread.

Doc Bud or anyone who knows,
Someone clicked some of the buttons on my light timer and instead of 12 hours dark it only got 8 hours uninterrupted dark after they got like 30 on 30 of until I noticed it when I got home at about 6 p.m. i then shut off the lights i noticed coming back on. My dark cycle is during the day from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

So what happened was the light kicked off from 7 a.m. till around 2:30-3 p.m. but intermittently til 6 p.m. then I set it back to their original settings of off/dark at 7 a.m. an on at 7 p.m.

Would one day of this light intrusion have a noticeable affect on the size, potency or anything else?:thanks:

My hunch is, for a few hours on a single day, it won't matter.

I did find some nanners on some lower parts of one 501st and two little nanners on a rugburn lower. I picked them off and haven't seen any since. I check them thoroughly every day..

30 days since 12/12 flip.

I've been giving full strength transplant tea drenches since the start of pistol formation. I gave strong growth energy drenches through a veg of 6 weeks with tea 1/4 transplant watering in between. The results through the first half of flower have been very pleasing!

501st OG #2⤵
20160105_232208.png

501st OG #2 ⤵
20160105_232322.png

501STst #4⤵
20160105_232422.png

501st OG #4⤵
20160105_232014.png

:yahoo:

The other pots but Tk are too heavy to move for a good pic. Leeroy TK will be featured next update.:thanks:

Elegant plants FF! :love:

I really like the way you trained them - they came out great!

Nice plants! When you say full strength transplant drenches,, what amount is that per gallon?

Nice plants! When you say full strength transplant drenches,, what amount is that per gallon?
Thanks! MMM

I don't get into the amount of water I'm using I go by the amount of soil I'm drenching. I put more or less water depending on how moist/dry the soil is and in flower i do my drenches by the amount of time since the last feeding or "plain" watering and less by wet/dry cycles. So I may add 35-40 ml of transplant with 3 ml tea to do my whole 54 gallons of soil I have split between 6 plants, even though I thought I used 60 gallons to fill the 6 pots that equal 54 gallons.

So I may use only 7 gallons of water or 15 gallons depending on how dry the soil is. Though I will not be letting the pots get too dry fom now on as it is the middle of flower.

For less soil I just use the ratio conversion to get the drench amount for full strength.:passitleft:

You all are making my day every time I am able to post an update. I get all happy and emotional when you guys come by and even give me a like so the kind words mean more than just words. Thank you!

Now I 'm going to email Doc and spend $10 more dollars for shipping to get the way ahead foliar spray that works so well for the strains I LOVE to grow! I just over spent on my budget to make sure I got a deal and wouldn't have to pay for more shipping in the future by getting everything in bulk $177. After I get my order I hear about from all the "cool gang members" Lol this great "way ahead" foliar spray for "FRANKENSTRAINS".

I have been using the kit for a year and a half and have grown out seven cycles including 24 different plants. I guess I wasn't "experienced" enough to hear of the object of my rant. I don't draw enough attention to myself by thoroughly posting updates and having so much time for a presence on this forum but do love to I visit multiple times everyday and listen for any pearls of wisdom that Doc Bud or any other high brixer might give.

I love yall...

I got the way ahead as part of an experimental thing for PM. Then I read others using it with brix,, I just happened to catch Doc and someone talking about a PM wash and got on to it that way... This was over the summer, stuff was in my basement for months. Just my two cents. I love the rant Btw... ;)

Beautiful plants FF! You're already "way ahead"! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom