Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

I enjoy the cold weather even in the - 30's .Sadly those plants are not meant for that weather but to be honest not much plants are lol but I believe you can get so much out of them in that kind of weather.

Right these plants sure can take a beating lol. An u gotta love a plant that can take a beating an come back more colorful lol.

Just went to see my plant and pretty much every single pistils are brown but there are so many calyx left. Does that mean anything at all ? or should I get my scope in and see ? Never grown a random seed before so cant really tell if this is normal
I don't gauge my harvests by pistil color; I stick to the loupe & tricomes.

Can you get a good clear close-up nug shot? Doesn't have to be a macro photo, just close & clear so we can get a look? Sometimes a simple picture can work wonders when ya zoom in from the phone.

Pistil colors changing is just one of many indicators that she's almost done. Tricomes changing milky white & slight amber is most accurate IMHO.

I've harvested 20-30 plants too early and I'm more & more disappointed every time I do it. LoL
Waiting for the proper time to harvest has made a huge difference in my yields. Surprising how much they plump up in the last week or two.

Good luck with the upcoming harvest!
:thumb:
-P

Can you get a good clear close-up nug shot? Doesn't have to be a macro photo, just close & clear so we can get a look? Sometimes a simple picture can work wonders when ya zoom in from the phone.

Pistil colors changing is just one of many indicators that she's almost done. Tricomes changing milky white & slight amber is most accurate IMHO.

I've harvested 20-30 plants too early and I'm more & more disappointed every time I do it. LoL
Waiting for the proper time to harvest has made a huge difference in my yields. Surprising how much they plump up in the last week or two.

-P

Shit brotha preaching to the quire lol. I keep having that same dam issue with the new grow spot i have to be in currently blows donkey dong environment wise. So in order to prevent bud rot n mold i gotta harvest early n not let the buds get to big. Lmao fuked up problem right my harvest cant get TO BIG lol god i cant wait for the new house to be done. Im getting the whole basement or half the garage to use as my garden/grow lab. I wana start getting more into the healing properties of the plant an making tinctures, oils, salves an ointments and what not. So i need a way cleaner area to work in that wont be able 2 be accessed by animals or other people. Like where im growing at now i jus caught my grandparents cat this morning about to take a shit in one of my planters out in the seedling/early veg area where i have my aloe plant sitting. I walk out to turn the lights on on my new seedlings an clones i put to ground the other day. An to my surprise i have alittle visitor about to leave a present behind. So i swish the dam cat off the table where i have the plants and as it lands on the floor a lil dam turd hits the ground. Had i been a second later that dam cat wuda shit right in my aloe plant. So now it has me wondering how many times has this little fuker fertilized my plants without me noticing. Maybe that was y my plants started yellowing out sooner my last go round with these clones lmao jus kiddin. But 4 real i cudnt make up my mind if i wanted to be more pissed off or laugh about it. Cause the way it all happend was fukn funny. Prolly more so cause about an hour b4 tht i took 3 biobomb capsules instead of my normal 2 guess i wanted alil more punch 2day lol. Shit i bet it was the universe knowing this shituation was guna happen an it prepared me by giving me the urge to take another capsule so i wid b able 2 deal lol. Anyway jus meeded to vent tht i guess lol sry for the long response newty anyway hope u have a great day n feel better soon.

-P
Just went to see my plant and all the pistils are brown never happened to me before but I will send some pics tomorrow for sure.

Shit brotha preaching to the quire lol. I keep having that same dam issue with the new grow spot i have to be in currently blows donkey dong environment wise. So in order to prevent bud rot n mold i gotta harvest early n not let the buds get to big. Lmao fuked up problem right my harvest cant get TO BIG lol god i cant wait for the new house to be done. Im getting the whole basement or half the garage to use as my garden/grow lab. I wana start getting more into the healing properties of the plant an making tinctures, oils, salves an ointments and what not. So i need a way cleaner area to work in that wont be able 2 be accessed by animals or other people. Like where im growing at now i jus caught my grandparents cat this morning about to take a shit in one of my planters out in the seedling/early veg area where i have my aloe plant sitting. I walk out to turn the lights on on my new seedlings an clones i put to ground the other day. An to my surprise i have alittle visitor about to leave a present behind. So i swish the dam cat off the table where i have the plants and as it lands on the floor a lil dam turd hits the ground. Had i been a second later that dam cat wuda shit right in my aloe plant. So now it has me wondering how many times has this little fuker fertilized my plants without me noticing. Maybe that was y my plants started yellowing out sooner my last go round with these clones lmao jus kiddin. But 4 real i cudnt make up my mind if i wanted to be more pissed off or laugh about it. Cause the way it all happend was fukn funny. Prolly more so cause about an hour b4 tht i took 3 biobomb capsules instead of my normal 2 guess i wanted alil more punch 2day lol. Shit i bet it was the universe knowing this shituation was guna happen an it prepared me by giving me the urge to take another capsule so i wid b able 2 deal lol. Anyway jus meeded to vent tht i guess lol sry for the long response newty anyway hope u have a great day n feel better soon.
Fuckin' cat!

Go shit in his litter box... be sure to make eye contact while you're doing it. LoL
:rofl::rofl:

Nice job Heinz. Are you always going to go with zero nutes on upcoming grows or just this experimental one?
I always imagine this scene when I think about cutting back on nutes. LoL

Just imagine a pitiful, sad little plant voice... begging for a tasty treat. LoL

:passitleft:

Right lol u guys r pretty farup north im in the upper parts of wisconsin n its starting to get pretty cold here at nights. I dont handle the cold very well so i cudnt even imagine what u guys have 2 deal with lol. God i wud die hahaha shit i almost die during the winter here so there its gotta be colder. But yea i like to grow during the winter tho cause i get the best colors in my garden during the winter months.
I like the warm bright lights in the tent. Might be a s.a.d. thing

Back
Top Bottom