GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Sounds like a mini schlep!

I would think you could take some of what won't make it to the canopy by flip. For example:
CL 4-26-24 D26 in 2x2.jpg
I could do that Shed, but I don't want to.

I saw a few pics online of the bases as well. While AC infinit sayd to clean it out every 2 weeks, and some say move the pots daily to prevent roots from wrapping the wick. These online pics showed after the grow pots that weren't moved the entire time in flower, in a scrog, and the bottom of the pots were solid roots.....couldn't even see the wick.

I saw a few pics online of the bases as well. While AC infinit sayd to clean it out every 2 weeks, and some say move the pots daily to prevent roots from wrapping the wick. These online pics showed after the grow pots that weren't moved the entire time in flower, in a scrog, and the bottom of the pots were solid roots.....couldn't even see the wick.
I'll bet. I move mine daily, Tim. Lift them off of the base and turn them, just like I try to turn my soil pots daily. I've had no issues with roots wrapping around the wick lines.

Good morning all.

Just dropping a pic to show how the Phase II girls have responded to their transplants. It's their Day 27.
NT P2 4-27-24 D27 tent.jpg

------------------------

The exiled Cosmic Lights is beginning to resemble a normal, healthy plant on her Day 67.
CL 4-27-24 D67(2).jpg

------------------------

That's all. (I wanted these pics here mostly for my records.)

Enjoy your Saturday!

PEACE

Good morning all.

Just dropping a pic to show how the Phase II girls have responded to their transplants. It's their Day 27.
NT P2 4-27-24 D27 tent.jpg

------------------------

The exiled Cosmic Lights is beginning to resemble a normal, healthy plant on her Day 67.
CL 4-27-24 D67(2).jpg

------------------------

That's all. (I wanted these pics here mostly for my records.)

Enjoy your Saturday!

PEACE
looking good glad the CL is coming around

Hey @Grand Daddy Black Scotty Real recommends adding the Recharge to the top in his Real Bucket sips.

With amended soil I had problems when adding Protek Silicon and BPN Easy Weed to the res, it wouldn't wick up.
I cleaned the res and wicks, added some BPN Cal Mag phed with vinegar (my usual reservoir fill) and it wicked fine.

With my synthetic swick, I've been adding nutes to the top and reservoir with no problems

Hey @Grand Daddy Black Scotty Real recommends adding the Recharge to the top in his Real Bucket sips.

With amended soil I had problems when adding Protek Silicon and BPN Easy Weed to the res, it wouldn't wick up.
I cleaned the res and wicks, added some BPN Cal Mag phed with vinegar (my usual reservoir fill) and it wicked fine.

With my synthetic swick, I've been adding nutes to the top and reservoir with no problems
Thanks HH. Recharge from the top it is! :thanks:

Hey GDB, are you keeping your bases filled or letting them dry out? I've been keeping mine filled but read something online where someone said to let the bases go dry for a day before refilling to really see them explode.

Highya GDB,

The transplants look real happy in their new digs. Time to gain your confidence back with growing some pretty ladies. They appear to be very happy, as I'm sure you are too! And, I'm so glad the Cosmic Light is looking like a happy little lady, so much more than before. I'm sure you're happy with her, now that she has responded. Anyways, Happy Smokin'

I hope Mikey Sainristil plays as well for you as he did for Michigan! :goodluck:
I wish he was a little taller but he certainly has potential! :)

Hey GDB, are you keeping your bases filled or letting them dry out? I've been keeping mine filled but read something online where someone said to let the bases go dry for a day before refilling to really see them explode.
I've been pretty much topping them off to keep them full Tim. But 2 of my plants will empty their bases over a 24-hour period. I feed them daily at lights on and those two are typically empty by lights on 24 hours later. So I guess, technically, I am allowing those to run dry. But then I water the plants immediately, so there is no letting them sit for a day.

Highya GDB,

The transplants look real happy in their new digs. Time to gain your confidence back with growing some pretty ladies. They appear to be very happy, as I'm sure you are too! And, I'm so glad the Cosmic Light is looking like a happy little lady, so much more than before. I'm sure you're happy with her, now that she has responded. Anyways, Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. That Cosmic Lights is such a diva! :Rasta:

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

It's Flip 28 for the New Trick girls and I wanted to show you how a Dot-fed plant looks when its Grow Dots are nearly expended.

The Blue Cindy was transplanted to a 3 gallon pot on Mar 8th, at which time she had Grow Dots mixed into her substrate. So she's been living on the Dots for 50 days. Now the entire plant is beginning to turn a light shade of green. The Grow Dots are about done. Left un-checked, those light green leaves will soon turn to yellow and begin to fall away.

BC 4-27-24 F27 lite green.jpg

Here you can see how her green contrasts with the green of her tentmates (she's in the back).
NT 4-27-24 F27 tent.jpg

This is where additional nutrients are required in order to get Dot-fed plants to the finish.

I'll be relying on Strive 2-part nutrients for the BC. She got her first taste of it yesterday afternoon. (However, she got a diluted dose. I topped her res with full-dose Strive but the res was about 1/2 full of plain water at the time.)

Hopefully, she'll get her color back and continue on a healthy journey to the finish line!

---------------------------

The Phase II youngsters seem to be settling in well in their new pots on their Day 28. Very shortly it will be "off with their heads!"

NT P2 4-28-24 D28 tent.jpg

-------------------------------------

Thanks for you interest and have a wonderful, tranquil Sunday!

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom