GDB's Thanksgiving Harvest

Hello growers.

I just took a peek at the girls tonight to make sure nothing crazy was happening. I'm pretty sure they're in a good place and that unless something really odd happens (like me forgetting to water them) they will do fine without me constantly checking on them.

So I only unzipped the tent part-way down and took 2 pics, one of the left side and one of the right.

Left:
TG left 12-5-22 F35-50.jpg

Right:
TG right 12-5-22 F35-50.jpg

That's all I've got for tonight.

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE.

Sometimes I hate to open the tent to take pictures, especially when it messes up the temp/RH. Then again, how else are we going to enjoy your beautiful flowers ;)

Sometimes I hate to open the tent to take pictures, especially when it messes up the temp/RH. Then again, how else are we going to enjoy your beautiful flowers ;)
I usually open it to feed them and then take pics during that time. Sometimes I cheat! :)

Especially when that mess-up will show up permanently in your charts and graphs. :)
Charts and graphs? You must be speaking to Budman! :laughtwo:

I'm almost 100% positive I quoted his post!
Yeah. I kind of get that now!

In defense of my diminishing capacity, however, I do keep a single spreadsheet. So perhaps you can understand my initial reaction. :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

I meant to post this pic yesterday. It's a solo pic of the Pineapple Express on her Flip 31 that I took yesterday. I'm going to try and post a solo pic of at least one of the 5 plants every time I've got the tent open for watering.

IMO, she's becoming quite a lovely plant. She's being raised on Roots Organics dry nutrients. If you've been following this thread then you know that she had an issue early on, yellowing leaves popping up all over. I gave of a single feed of epsom salts to address what seemed to be a magnesium deficit, and she's put that problem behind her! (Please excuse the cluttered background. It's not my fault. :straightface: )

PE 12-6-22 F31.jpg

And here's a tent pic (thru the side door) of the group this morning. No issues at the moment.
The purple girls are on flip 52 and the Grandaddies are on flip 37.
TG 12-7-22 F37-52.jpg

As always, thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Hello growers.

It's watering day for the bunch so I've got pics!

The Grandaddy Black #2, the Purple Tahoe, the Purple Dream all took a full gallon of water this morning (for the first time). They're all in 3 gallon pots. The Pineapple Express also took a gallon, but she's in a 5 gallon pot and always wants a gallon. Only the Grandaddy Black #1 was satisfied with 3 gallons of water. All were watered to run off.

The two purple girls feed also included 1L of organic calmag @2ml per gallon.

The purple girls are on flip 53. The GDBs are on flip 38. The PE is on flip 33.

The tent pic:

Pineapple Express middle. GDBs rear. Purple Dream front left and Purple Tahoe front right.
TG1 12-8-22 F38-53.jpg

Today's solo pic is of the Purple Dream (flip 53). She still has lots of white pistils but some are starting to turn.
PD1 12-8-22 F53.jpg

PD bud 12-8-22 F53.JPG

I had a very relaxing time watering them today with nice music in the background! Loving this grow!

----------
As always, thanks for the feedback:

Damn makes me SICK I can't grow weed with out worries :eek: You are on cruse man looking good !!
Thanks Smoke. I do feel like I'm on cruise control this time, but it's not typical! :)
Beautiful garden you have there G!
Stay stoneder.
Thank you Fred. I'm on a tincture kick that makes it easy to stay stoneder!
How do you get such fat fall over colas every time, GDB?!
Thanks Ms. Carmen.

It's the plants doing what they do. I'm just learning to stay out of the way! :)
That Pineapple Express really has turned out to be a bit of alright, and the rest of the tent is really getting bulky!
Thank you Shed. I am certainly pleased with how the PE has evolved!
You keep opening the tent, we're going to keep looking in. :thumb:
Well that will occur every 2 days because I don't have one of those auto-watering gizmos! :Rasta:

BTW, I really need to clean up my basement! :straightface:

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Beautiful garden, happy looking plants. :yummy:

Cruise control, good music and a buzz usually work for me. One day I'll make me some tincture so I can get stonder.

Looking good!

Everything looks great, GDB! They're stacking and frosting up quite nicely.

Hello growers.

Another watering day so another pic day!

All the plants took a gallon of water today except for the Pineapple Express, which took 5 liters. They're into to phrase "Drink, eat and be merry!"

It's flip 40 for the Grandaddy Blacks in the rear, flip 55 for the Purple Dream (left) and Purple Tahoe up front, and flip 35 for the Pineapple Express in the middle.

Tent Pics:
TG tent 12-10-22 F40-55 .jpg

TG1 tent 12-10-22 F40-55.JPG

----------

Today's solo pic is of the Grandaddy Black #1. I used to consider her the larger of the two GDBs but she's been surpassed by the GDB #2. On flip 40 she starting to lean to one side like most of my plants do at the end. I think I can count on three toes the number of plants I've been able to finish without a lean to them.

I'll figure it out some day! :)
GDB1 B 12-10-22 F40.JPG

GDB1 C 12-10-22 F40.JPG

She has more orange pistils than any of the other plants. Will she be the first to finish? She's 15 days behind the Purple girls so I'm not ready to make that prediction, but she's moving fast!

GDB1 A bud 12-10-22 F55.JPG

GDB1 bud 12-10-22 F55.JPG

The other GDB still has all white hairs. Go figure! :Rasta:

----------

I didn't bother to mention it at the time it happened, but about a week ago my GDB clonely suffered a horrible death!

I've never seen anything like it before and never want to again. I watered her and this slimy white stuff immediately formed on the top of the soil. Really nasty looking stuff! Over the next few days she just withered and died. I don't know what that white stuff was and don't care to try and find out. Whatever it was, it was toxic!

I have one more clone that I've never mentioned because I fully expected to throw it away. Guess I'll keep it now. I'll talk more about her "interesting" story later.

That's it for today.

As always, thank you for your eyeballs.

PEACE.

Back
Top Bottom