GDB's Thanksgiving Harvest

That's good. It's about to get a lot colder in the next week or two. And the possibility of snow? I just hope we keep power this time ;)

That's good. It's about to get a lot colder in the next week or two. And the possibility of snow? I just hope we keep power this time ;)
I always like the first snowfall and then none of the rest! :straightface:

I MADE IT!
I'm sure you've seen from the notifications I've been lurking my way through!
Great Stuff so far!
I havent even looked at a single notification until I made it all the way!
As I was reading, I realized "wait a minute Ive already like this post?!" Then I realized when I first got back on 420 This journal was one of the first ones to catch my eye.
As I'm sure you've seen in my own journal, I'm running Greenpoint genetics as well!

This journal is even more valuable than I thought Thank you for the invite I'll be following along to the finish more closely from here on out!

I MADE IT!
I'm sure you've seen from the notifications I've been lurking my way through!
Great Stuff so far!
I havent even looked at a single notification until I made it all the way!
As I was reading, I realized "wait a minute Ive already like this post?!" Then I realized when I first got back on 420 This journal was one of the first ones to catch my eye.
As I'm sure you've seen in my own journal, I'm running Greenpoint genetics as well!

This journal is even more valuable than I thought Thank you for the invite I'll be following along to the finish more closely from here on out!
Yeah, I saw you coming. Glad you made it Lootz!

Greenpoint and Roots Organics, win win for us both!

Jump in any time!

Hello growers.

I'm feeling a little under the weather today. That made this the first day in while that watering the plants this morning felt more like a job than a pleasure. But I got it done.

And despite the fact that it's a week before Christmas, all is well with my "Thanksgiving Harvest" grow. :)

No tent pic today, just a solo pic of the Pineapple Express on flip 43.

She full of white hairs and seems to be loving life!
PE 12-18-22 F43.jpg

That's a wrap.

Enjoy your Sunday.

PEACE.

Hello growers.

I'm feeling a little under the weather today. That made this the first day in while that watering the plants this morning felt more like a job than a pleasure. But I got it done.

And despite the fact that it's a week before Christmas, all is well with my "Thanksgiving Harvest" grow. :)

No tent pic today, just a solo pic of the Pineapple Express on flip 43.

She full of white hairs and seems to be loving life!
PE 12-18-22 F43.jpg

That's a wrap.

Enjoy your Sunday.

PEACE.
Looking good!
I hope you get to feeling as good as she feels soon!

Sorry to hear you're not well, GDB. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

I'm feeling a little under the weather today.
Sending what little good karma l may have left to you GDB.
There may not be much left but then again I don’t think I had much to begin with.
Hope your back to enjoyment tomorrow.

Hello all!

First and foremost, thanks to everyone who sent wishes of good health! That made me feel better even while I was feeling shitty. I'm back to normal now. Whatever afflicted me didn't last much more than a day. And, I took the advice I was given here. I drank plenty of water and when I got to the point where I felt I could eat something I ate some chicken (and rice) soup!

So, on to the plants. Another even-numbered date so another watering day! (I water them now every two days. And you might be surprised at the amount of time it took me to figure out that means on the even numbered dates only. :laughtwo: )

The purple girls are on flip 65. The Grandaddy Blacks are on flip 50, and the Pineapple Express is on flip 45.

They all still seem happy, with the Purple Dream the only one showing any yellowing. I don't think it's any kind of deficiency, just a natural fade. I'm somewhat surprised that the 2 Grandaddy Blacks have no yellow yet. They've been on the Grow Dots for 75 days. Admittedly, I supplemented them recently with Roots Organics Bloom Booster, but even having done that I still expected to see some yellowing by now.

Here's a pic of the back three plants (with the purple girls removed) so you can see for yourself. That's the Pineapple Express in the middle flanked by the GDBs.
TG 12-20-22 GDBs and PE.jpg

And here's a pic with all of them back in the tent (Purple Dream front left and Purple Tahoe right).
TG tent 12-2-22 F45-50-65.jpg

All except the Pineapple Express took less than a gallon of water today and that excited me! The GDBs feed included 1 liter of Recharge each. The purple girls got 2 tsps of the Bloom Booster each. The Pineapple Express got 2 tsps of the Bloom feed.

The Purple Tahoe seems to have some of the hardest buds of any plant I've ever grown! When I give one of them slight squeeze there's just no give in it!
PT bud 12-20-22 F65.jpg

And the Purple Dream is nearly the same, but not quite as hard as the Tahoe and she's much frostier!
PD bud 12-20-22 F65.JPG

The Dream and the Pineapple Express are being grown exclusively on Roots Organics dry nutrients and I've been pleased with how they've developed. This despite the fact that using the RO nutrients requires a little guess work because the feeding schedule on their website does not match what you're told to do on the backs of the bags themselves. I've been speaking with them about that fact and they tell me they're in the process of revising their schedules. To me, however, that indicates that you have some flexibility when using their stuff, as I guess is the case with most organic nutrients.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Hello all!

First and foremost, thanks to everyone who sent wishes of good health! That made me feel better even while I was feeling shitty. I'm back to normal now. Whatever afflicted me didn't last much more than a day. And, I took the advice I was given here. I drank plenty of water and when I got to the point where I felt I could eat something I ate some chicken (and rice) soup!

So, on to the plants. Another even-numbered date so another watering day! (I water them now every two days. And you might be surprised at the amount of time it took me to figure out that means on the even numbered dates only. :laughtwo: )

The purple girls are on flip 65. The Grandaddy Blacks are on flip 50, and the Pineapple Express is on flip 45.

They all still seem happy, with the Purple Dream the only one showing any yellowing. I don't think it's any kind of deficiency, just a natural fade. I'm somewhat surprised that the 2 Grandaddy Blacks have no yellow yet. They've been on the Grow Dots for 75 days. Admittedly, I supplemented them recently with Roots Organics Bloom Booster, but even having done that I still expected to see some yellowing by now.

Here's a pic of the back three plants (with the purple girls removed) so you can see for yourself. That's the Pineapple Express in the middle flanked by the GDBs.
TG 12-20-22 GDBs and PE.jpg

And here's a pic with all of them back in the tent (Purple Dream front left and Purple Tahoe right).
TG tent 12-2-22 F45-50-65.jpg

All except the Pineapple Express took less than a gallon of water today and that excited me! The GDBs feed included 1 liter of Recharge each. The purple girls got 2 tsps of the Bloom Booster each. The Pineapple Express got 2 tsps of the Bloom feed.

The Purple Tahoe seems to have some of the hardest buds of any plant I've ever grown! When I give one of them slight squeeze there's just no give in it!
PT bud 12-20-22 F65.jpg

And the Purple Dream is nearly the same, but not quite as hard as the Tahoe.
PD bud 12-20-22 F65.JPG

The Dream and the Pineapple Express are being grown exclusively on Roots Organics dry nutrients and I've been pleased with how they've developed. This despite the fact that using the RO nutrients requires a little guess work because the feeding schedule on their website does not match what you're told to do on the backs of the bags themselves. I've been speaking with them about that fact and they tell me they're in the process of revising their schedules. To me, however, that indicates that you have some flexibility when using their stuff, as I guess is the case with most organic nutrients.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
That Tahoe does indeed look dense GDB. Like a house brick once it’s cured 🧱

You know I'm an equil bud lover however I do love that talk!^^
To me, however, that indicates that you have some flexibility when using their stuff, as I guess is the case with most organic nutrients.
The more I organisize the more I believe what you say.

Back
Top Bottom