GDB's Thanksgiving Harvest

Too funny Smoke!

I've been dealing with her on the daily 'cause she's determined to grow horizontally. But all she's got is her will. I've got all kind of tools at my disposal to keep her down.

Resistance is futile!

GDB clonely D29.jpg
I've been dealing with her on the daily 'cause she's determined to grow horizontally.
Of course I meant to say "vertically." If she was determined to grow horizontally I wouldn't be doing all this. :rolleyes:

Congrats Amigo, I just saw it on your other thread.
@ViparSpectra for the Win. :yahoo:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Congrats on the sponsorship and that sweet new light! :thumb:
Anyway, when he did that he didn't get the result he wanted so that should count as a "No-Add." :laughtwo:
Or at least a no-worky... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I just barked up the wrong tree...sure looks like you've got it figured out, though, GDB...or should I call you Sinsei Black from now on?:adore:

Congrats on the new light and sponsorship, GDB! I'll look forward to your new journal. Please post a link here.

Your plants look great! I'm happy that you got to the bottom of the PE problems. Hopefully, she'll remain happy.

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

Just a quick pic to show the gang shows no signs of protest due to their new home. I suspect that they'll like the Mega light even more than they seemed to like the previous light they were under!

Rear: Grandaddy Blacks / Front Left: Purple Dream / Front Right: Purple Tahoe / Center: Pineapple Express
TG1 12-4-22 F34-49.jpg

I'm seeing signs of pistils beginning to change colors on the 2 Purple girls!

PT:
PT bud 12-4-22 F49.JPG

PD:
PD bud 12-4-22 F49.JPG

All of the plants were fed this morning and each took about 3L of water except the Pineapple Express, which took a whole gallon. The PE also got a top-feed of Uprising Foundation and Uprising Bloom.

Oh, and about that PE...

Long story short (if that's still possible), the PE was up-potted to a 3g pot not a five.
Now that I've got them all in the same location I can clearly see that the PE is in a 5 gallon pot!

Yes, the downward slide continues. :straightface:

Enjoy your Sunday!

PEACE.

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

Just a quick pic to show the gang shows no signs of protest due to their new home. I suspect that they'll like the Mega light even more than they seemed to like the previous light they were under!

Rear: Grandaddy Blacks / Front Left: Purple Dream / Front Right: Purple Tahoe / Center: Pineapple Express
TG1 12-4-22 F34-49.jpg

I'm seeing signs of pistils beginning to change colors on the 2 Purple girls!

PT:
PT bud 12-4-22 F49.JPG

PD:
PD bud 12-4-22 F49.JPG

All of the plants were fed this morning and each took about 3L of water except the Pineapple Express, which took a whole gallon. The PE also got a top-feed of Uprising Foundation and Uprising Bloom.

Oh, and about that PE...

Now that I've got them all in the same location I can clearly see that the PE is in a 5 gallon pot!

Yes, the downward slide continues. :straightface:

Enjoy your Sunday!

PEACE.
Wow your really knocking it out of the Park. :yahoo:
That @ViparSpectra is going to make those buds absolutely perfect.
What a way to finish. :thumb:
Enjoy that light my friend. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hello growers.

I'm still giddy and still grinding!

I was able to finish the mods I needed to conduct in my 4x4 tent to install the new @VparSpectra KS5000.

It wasn't easy. I could barely hear myself think over the constant loud squawking of my Lazy-Meter! :laughtwo:

But I got it done and now I'm just about ready to get busy.

The @ViparSpectra is an impressive looking piece of gear, IMO!
IMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5884.jpg

I'll be sending some seeds swimming soon!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Hello growers.

For anyone who's interested I've started a new grow journal featuring the @ViparSpectra KS5000. It's located HERE.

My apologies for not responding to some of your recent feedback. I've been really busy lately!

What a buzz GDB, new light, good stuff. Hopefully you'll be floating on cloud nine from that!
Thanks Stunger. Floating for sure!
Congrats on the fab new light GDB. Have lots of fun with it :)
Thanks Carmen. That is my "plan."
Awesome light brother! Crack that baby open!
You oughta know Stone! :laughtwo:
Congrats on the sponsorship and that sweet new light! :thumb:
Thanks Carcass! I'm really pumped to have it.
Congratulations GDB! VS made an excellent decision when they picked you to sponsor, and that's proven by all the flowering goodness in the 5x5. :bravo:
Very nice of you to say, Shed. Appreciate it.
Congrats on the new light and sponsorship, GDB! I'll look forward to your new journal. Please post a link here.
Thanks HashGirl. The link is in the post before this one.
Way to grow my brother, outstanding work GDB
Thanks Mello!
Great use of space in the 5x5 and that PT has between 3 and 10 weeks to go!
A not so bold prediction there, Shed! :laughtwo:
GDB it appears that you yourself are a ferpectionist. That tent is so tidy and squared away. I can just imagine the squawking!
Thanks Carmen. The squawking was bad enough. But now I'll have to listen to it grumbling under it's breath for 2-3 more days! :)
That's a beautiful clean setup man! My seeds are calling your seeds for a swim :yahoo: date!
Any day now Stone!

Back
Top Bottom