GDB's Thanksgiving Harvest

Hello growers.

It's Sunday morning and I'm feeling blessed!
TG 11-27-22 F28-43.jpg

It's Flip + 43 for the front two (Purple Tahoe, left and Purple Dream) and Flip + 28 for the Grandaddy Blacks in the rear.

Have a good Sunday all!

PEACE.
If you're feeling blessed now, just wait till the harvest comes in!

Hello growers.

Todays update is about everything but the 4x4 group.

In the 2x2 it's been 2 days since I dosed the yellowing Pineapple Express with epsom salts. While it's too early to tell if that treatment will be effective I do believe I'm seeing at least a slow down of the yellowing. Time will tell.

PE on Flip + 25:
PE 11-28-22 F23.jpg

----------

I've decided My Grandaddy Black clonely will be a lab rat. She's been in the solo cup for 23 days. I continue to keep her under my mini-LED 24/7.

Last night I started bending her over and when I up-pot her I'll plant her close to the edge of the pot and continue to shape her in some fashion. At least that's the "plan." :)
GDB clone D25.jpg

As always, thanks for all the feedback:
Thanks for the recipe, GDB!
No prob Carcass. I need to work on the flavor. My cherry tastes a little "mediciney."
I usually zig when I should have zagged...been smacked a few times too!:D
Shit happens!

I once saw a somewhat heavy woman looking at me as she rode by on her bike. I yelled, "Cow!" She gave me the finger and then plowed her bike right into the cow. She should have zagged.
Thanks for the relayed lollypop experience GDB, the little one sound very effective, but you might have to delay having the next one until after dinner if you want some chicken your meal next time! The garden is coming along great too!
At least you didn't relish my chickenless dinner like this next guy!
Haha! No chicken for you!
Kiss my gizzard Stone! :laughtwo:
Helluva garden you got there GDB 👍my man
Thanks Mel!
That garden is killing it my friend, stay blessed
And thanks again! :thanks:
A man of few words
Yes. That's me!
A man of many words
Hmm. A bit fickle you are! :laughtwo:
If you're feeling blessed now, just wait till the harvest comes in!
Thanks so much Azimuth. But a lot can happen between now and then!
Hmmm, I wasn't feeling blessed but now that you are I do too! You infected me! :)
Better me than snotty-nosed InTheShed! :laughtwo:
Looking GOOD GDB Blessed is GOOD
Thank you Smoke!
I'm only here to smell the flowers. I'll exhale back in my thread
Hope you're feeling better brother!
The plants sing GDB.
Many thanks Carmen. I'll be pleased if they can hold that note until the end!

PEACE.

Hello all.

Just a quick update on my Grandaddy Black clonely on her day 24 in the solo cup.

I've really got her doing the limbo now!

GDB clonely limbo 11-29-22 D26.jpg

PEACE.

Hello grow group.

It's nearly half past 1am here and I'm up inspecting the green ones.

I think I've achieved a small victory with the Pineapple Express in the 2x2 tent (Flip + 24). I'm not seeing any new yellow leaves tonight and I'm hoping that the epsom salts treatment is the reason why. That raises a key score in my performance tracking matrix:

Problem Correctly Diagnosed and TreatedProblem Misdiagnosed, Over-Treated or Ignored

I jest but I'm not exaggerating by much. I'm just getting to the point where I don't overdo it trying to solve little issues with BIG solutions.

PE 11-30-22 F25.jpg

For the last 5-6 days I've been removing the yellowing leaves nightly so that I could tell if they still were cropping up. This is the first time in a while that no new ones have appeared from one day to the next. :)

----------

The 4x4 girls are still looking content and I have nothing more to add about them.

Side door:
TG 11-30-22 side F31-46.jpg

Front door (It's Flip + 31 for the Grandaddy Blacks in the rear and Flip + 46 for the Purple ones up front.)
TG 11-30-22 F31-46.jpg

As always, thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

The PE really is turning over a new leaf... and it's not a yellow one!:welldone:

And the 4x4 girls are looking exceptional today, GDB!

The PE really is turning over a new leaf... and it's not a yellow one!
Ha! That's a good turn of a phrase! :)
And the 4x4 girls are looking exceptional today, GDB!
Thanks Carcass. I'm elated that I may have arrived at the correct solution, without over-doing it. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom